Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Next she will want Mauli to fund her and Kunal's marriage else she wont get married
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Yes please get married soon and save us the torture of seeing Mauli's helplessness.. 
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What an effing biatch that Nandini character is

From a victimized wife to a home breaker vamp

So what are the show's makers trying to depict with this storyline

They can get a popular actress to portray muck on the small screen and get away with everything ?

Seriously there has to be a limit to how much immorality a tv is allows to depict.

And how much nonsense are these actors willling to portray in order to keep their kitchen fires burning ?

Totally disgusting. This is not modern life - this is immorality. No one in the West accepts such bullsh*t either

I say thoo thoo thoo to the entire storyline

😑 😑 😑

🀒 🀒 🀒
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Such a drama queen πŸ˜† never knew kheer can kill your brain cells. πŸ˜† Even sridevi never made any bizzare demand. I guess she loves drama in her life, the moment she gets peace, she'll make sure to enter in new shit. After getting freedom from someone like Rajdeep, any sane woman would love to enjoy peace and freedom, but kheer wali bai got involved in affair with bestie's husband as without torture and controversies her life is incomplete. Did she ask for family approval before f**king their married son?

When kunnu Raja is ready to take this musibat on her shoulder, she wants aashirav from family. Ek baar family raazi hogai, she'll demand aashirwad from Mauli. After that she'll demand Mauli should do her kanyadaan. Then she'll demand family+Mauli should sit and watch her wild night ruhaani aarzoo session with kunnu and clap for them as if they are doing some national award winning kaam.
Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: White..Magic

Such a drama queen πŸ˜† never knew kheer can kill your brain cells. πŸ˜† Even sridevi never made any bizzare demand. I guess she loves drama in her life, the moment she gets peace, she'll make sure to enter in new shit. After getting freedom from someone like Rajdeep, any sane woman would love to enjoy peace and freedom, but kheer wali bai got involved in affair with bestie's husband as without torture and controversies her life is incomplete. Did she ask for family approval before f**king their married son?

When kunnu Raja is ready to take this musibat on her shoulder, she wants aashirav from family. Ek baar family raazi hogai, she'll demand aashirwad from Mauli. After that she'll demand Mauli should do her kanyadaan. Then she'll demand family+Mauli should sit and watch her wild night ruhaani aarzoo session with kunnu and clap for them as if they are doing some national award winning kaam.

Then she will want Mauli to handle her pregnancy too πŸ˜†
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shamil

@bold - where it is writtenπŸ˜†

They just want to show that nandini is a sanskari girl who don't want to own kunal alone but his family too. Mauli jaaye tel lene. Aur does she want mauli's permission too??such a twisted character yaar

This is what happens on Indian television, female leads ask for something and they get it. Nandini wants their approval and love she'll get it and have you noticed how Mauli's scenes are limited to getting a reaction from KuNan these days, she doesn't get solo scenes anymore. She'll be discarded in no time

Originally posted by: White..Magic

Randi se bhi battar charecter hein yeh kheer wali bai haha
SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

So Kunal family is going to accept Nandini, none is there for Mauli. All these leeches are too busy using her money for themselves, from her own family to Kunal and his family, why can't she have someone who is not with her for what she can give but for who she is?

And with this new twist I guess writer is trying to decrease the importance of Mauli, I am conflicted between my wish to see Aditi as Mauli and hoping that some huge actor with as much power as DD was playing Mauli, this wouldn't have been so one sided

According to me..Aditi has risen upto the level of any top tv stars with the portrayal of Mauli... 
So writers have to rethink if they are gonna reduce importance to the character.
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Badaai Ho badaaiπŸ₯³
Subah gadi aa hi gayiπŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

Jiska sabko tha intazaar

Kunnu and Nandu ki  Shaadi
Chalo inke pyar ko manzil mil rahi hai
(BTW--I will still wait for the episode)
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
What about her journey to become independent business woman and beat Dhirubhai Ambani in business world? Or they were talking about Kunal's bed business?

Anyways. Go ahead. Good luck to kunnu for new Mrs. Woh pyaar ke liye tarasti hain. Dhyaan rakhna otherwise she'll find new pyar in your padosi. Nannu should be careful as well, watching a woman dancing rain will automatically make his pant loose. Jokers.