And India-Forums.com- Participation Guidelines & Rules
And Also Do Not Forget To Post the Source Of The News
/Article

*permission taken from Forum DT Metis*

Regards

Anysia
Posted: 5 years ago
COLORS @ColorsTV

Helping Nandini in her time of need is the testimony of Mauli's true friendship!

But is she ready for what comes next?

Watch #Silsila 28th June, at 10 PM

https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/1011519537777278977

#SilsilaBadallteRishtonKa @drashti10 @shaktiarora @Aditidevsharma

Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka Spoiler:
Rajdeep creates drama at Kunal and Mauli place

Source :: TellyDhamaal

Colors serial Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka upcoming twists, Silsila serial gossips

Here's what will happen in the upcoming episodes of Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka.

Kunal gives a surprise to Mauli. He plans a celebration for Mauli. He tells the family that Mauli has completed 100 successful surgeries. Mauli thanks him for such a beautiful surprise. Kunal tells her that he knew he will become a good doctor, but he didn't know she will be so successful. He praises Mauli for being a good wife and bahu. Mauli gets touched by his gesture. He gets a cake for Mauli. They cut the cake and celebrate. Nandini gets to witness their love once again. She congratulates Mauli for her success.

Later, Rajdeep comes to their house and threatens them. He asks them to let him take Nandini home. Kunal faces Rajdeep and asks him to get lost. Rajdeep creates a drama in front of the neighbors. Kunal makes Rajdeep leave. Kunal calms down Mauli and asks her to be with Nandini. He tells Mauli that they will handle Rajdeep.

Kunal is always ready to help Mauli. Mauli is worried for Nandini after facing Rajdeep. Kunal tells her that Nandini is safe and happy, she should be satisfied. Mauli tells her that Nandini would be feeling out of place here. He understands her and asks her to go to Nandini, she needs her more. Kunal tells her that he will meet Rajdeep and face him next time if he creates a trouble. He thinks of involving police if Rajdeep crosses limits. Mauli doesn't want to involve police, as that would upset Dida. Kunal knows they have to deal with Rajdeep tactfully, else Rajdeep may come with any evil plan. 
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFRAWP7wNdQ[/YOUTUBE]
Thank you so much for sharing dear!!
She looks lovely.Thanks for sharing :)
Despite a hectic promotional schedule, small screen heartthrob Drashti Dhami seemed to be in a happy space during her Ahmedabad trip. In between getting mobbed at every stopover by star-struck fans and sportingly posing for fun snap shots/selfies with them, Drashti also took time out for a quick photo stop and conversation with Ahmedabad Times at Amdavad Ni Gufa. Drashti who's made a comeback to prime time television with Silsila... Badalte Rishton Ka went into rewind mode as she shared her early memories of her Ahmedabad visits. "I used to come here with my parents when I was a child and went Navratri shopping at Law Garden, eating the Gujarati thali, said Drashti. Excerpts from a chat:

At a time when digital shows are talking about contemporary issues, daily soaps seem to be thriving on the same stereotypes and cliched formula. As a television star don't you feel unhappy at times?

I firmly believe that our showmakers are smart enough to understand what works best for the daily soap audience. If there is regressive content on television, there is a dedicated audience for those shows as well. At the same time, some Hindi soaps are also breaking free from stereotypes. As an actor, I have always played strong characters who are also realistic and sensible. So, I have no complaints or regrets about the medium.

As a Gujarati, your connection with Ahmedabad must be pretty strong.
I have a lot of fond memories associated with Gujarat. I've also travelled to Surat and Bhavnagar a lot. Even now whenever I am in Ahmedabad or Vadodara, I talk to everyone in Gujarati and it gives me a sense of belonging. So yes, my connection with this state is pretty special.

Gujarati films are doing well these days. Have you thought of doing a Gujarati film yet?

I have been hearing so many good things about Gujarati movies doing well and everyone's talking about Gujjubhai Most Wanted, Chal Man Jeetva Jaiye, Fera Feri Hera Feri etc. I am glad that some of these movies are even screened abroad. My mom loves watching Gujarati films. As far as I am concerned, I liked Chhello Divas. I connect more to Gujarati plays some concepts are very good. I am not interested in doing films at this stage. If something interesting comes my way, I might think about it.

Almost every television star has moved to the digital platform since it offers more creative freedom. You haven't done a web show yet, why is that?

Well, it's heartening to see that web shows have found takers, especially since they have interesting and experimental content. However, a lot of web shows talk about bold issues and have bold women characters. I don't think I will be able to do justice to such a character.

We've heard you are a foodie. How do you manage to stay so fit after indulging yourself?

All the credit needs to go to my husband Neeraj (Khemka). He is such a fitness enthusiast that it rubs off on me too. We compete with each other to see who is fitter. Although, I'm just recovering from a back injury that has kept me away from the gym. So, as of now I am only eating ghar ka khaana to stay in shape.