Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ecrivain.

Sorry Mira, not been following the world cup. But I bet some here would be doing so. Let them join in post travel/ vacation and then we will be onto it. ðŸ˜Š

Btw are you reading any stories here? FFs? 

None other than Best Laid Plans by Anamika ... Is there anything good you would suggest?
mira thumbnail

Heard some brilliant reviews about Sanaya's short film Dum Dum Dumroo

Anyone seen it? 

Rad or Shona, have you guys seen it? 

Its not surprisingly at all that most actors have slowly moved to the space of web for creative liberty and easy money. Plus, its a win win for fans and actors too, the stuff is brilliant , imo. 

ALT has lovely series there. That reminds me of Sobti's upcoming series as well. TGIDF, any takers ?? 

I am waiting for TGIDF ðŸ˜Š It would be nice to see Sobti along some top shot actors ... 

I watched Dum Dum Dumroo...its was nice... was really pleasant to watch Sanaya again ðŸ˜Š
Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mira

Completely agree.Tagore's an absolute genius. His mind was incredible; he really had a bird's eye perspective about humanity and complexity in relationships and society in general.

Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hey 

So good to have you here. ðŸ¤—

Not watched 'This Is Us' but heard some lovely stuff about the series. Will catch it when I am on a break. 

Not read Murakami either, which one are you on nowadays, 

Btw, your story makes up for a lovely contemporary read. ðŸ˜Š

This Is Us is a must watch.

About Murakami, I've just finished reading Norwegian Wood. Gripping!

Thanks about the story once again.😊
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Thats the thing ... with Ekta Kapoor shows I know what to expect ðŸ˜† Nagin or her horror stuffs comes with a disclaimer that we should not expect anything realistic at all... so I can take it ...

IPK3 never told me it was gonna show ASR clicking few keys and trigger clod seeding ðŸ˜• the horror that show was ... 

I tried Quantico first season ... you are right,  I do have some weird wiring ... I can watch Nagin and let it go but somehow when i watch other series i have better expectations... Maybe after 12 seasons of Criminal Minds and my favorite Person of Interest, watching Priyanka being the dramitic FBI agent didnt do a thing for me ... I like PC other wise ... she was good as a diva in Bay watch and all ... but Alex was too unrealistic and dramatic for me to take in ...

I do watch English ones... Hindi I stay clear of unless someone really recommend and Raazi is on my list, waiting for it to come in amazon prime videos next month... I watch everything from DC and Marvel these days :P 

@bold Mira in case I didnt say this earlier, I missed you so much. Thank you for coming back ðŸ¤—
Dude, tell me one thing that was right about the show? From the pigeon poop to flying chappals, the swag of Moonlight, and even the dramatic dadi to Sa-sha were so..repulsive. I think, I only liked Murli and PP Baba. ðŸ˜† Pity, Sobti had to do this. I wish, he had a better comeback. The show only talked about exaggeration of limits, that the PH put through. 

Word on Quantico, I could not have said it better. 

Oh Mira, you have to watch 102 Not Out and Raazi, they were superb. I am waiting for Sanju now, Rajkumar Hirnai's biopic on Sanjay Dutt. ðŸ˜ƒ
LuvAmalfi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey all... nice to be here... just watched both of sanaya's short films recently ...loved them. Simple and sweet.. thx EC for adding me in here ðŸ˜Š
Ecrivain thumbnail

None other than Best Laid Plans by Anamika ... Is there anything good you would suggest?

Anon's BLP, and Fe-en-Dios's Wretched Affections, is what I follow closely. Both are fabulous. I love WA a lil more cos Fe-en is a mentor and a fabulous author. Look at her story threads and you would know what I mean. 

Now started reading Enigma's story on the forum, Arhi FF and its very nicely penned. I have just finished 3 chapters ðŸ˜Š
Ecrivain thumbnail

I am waiting for TGIDF ðŸ˜Š It would be nice to see Sobti along some top shot actors ... 

I watched Dum Dum Dumroo...its was nice... was really pleasant to watch Sanaya again ðŸ˜Š

Sobti with Kay Kay menon and I am game for it. ALT makes it a must watch too. 

Oh Mira, I cannot wait to watch DDD, have been meaning to see it soon. Hopefully real soon. ðŸ˜Š
Ecrivain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enigma.

This Is Us is a must watch.

About Murakami, I've just finished reading Norwegian Wood. Gripping!

Thanks about the story once again.😊

Holding you onto This Is Us and Norwegian Wood. Will let you know when I start with both. ðŸ˜Š

Are you into Hindi flicks ?? Or English ones? 

mira thumbnail

@bold Mira in case I didnt say this earlier, I missed you so much. Thank you for coming back ðŸ¤—
Dude, tell me one thing that was right about the show? From the pigeon poop to flying chappals, the swag of Moonlight, and even the dramatic dadi to Sa-sha were so..repulsive. I think, I only liked Murli and PP Baba. ðŸ˜† Pity, Sobti had to do this. I wish, he had a better comeback. The show only talked about exaggeration of limits, that the PH put through. 

Word on Quantico, I could not have said it better. 

Oh Mira, you have to watch 102 Not Out and Raazi, they were superb. I am waiting for Sanju now, Rajkumar Hirnai's biopic on Sanjay Dutt. ðŸ˜ƒ

I am so happy to be back too ðŸ˜‰ all thanks to you :)

It was such a disaster that i sort of cured me of my ASR obsession ðŸ˜†. Seriously why cant Sobti do a series like the ones with Jennifer Winget (beyhad or behpanah)... they are not original or too creative, at least they have nice music, dress and some good looking scenes ... Hope he impress Ekta in TGIDF and she give him a nice romantic web series ðŸ˜³