Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Sorry Di.. I'm unaware of the ranking system and hall of fame and how IF maintains this ranking system..
But still I believe all Yhm writers who won't do anything like this...
May be some technical error with the system...
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Note

Hi everyone, here I am again to say something, please take a minute to read, no need to comment if u don't feel like. But I really want to answer some of the questions .

Firstly, what is hall of fame. 

Its like a board, who keep account of the most liked person in the forum, It has four columns, first on daily basis, secondly on weekly basis, thirdly on monthly basis and lastly on all time basis. 

Hope u get it now, it's on the top of home page. Anybody can go through it. 

And rida, the hall of fame is reliable but some cheaters make it unreliable, they don't decrease ur rank but increase their own. I can say this as I have observed it over the years. 

So I was on top from the last two years but two months ago, I saw the hall of fame getting uneven, means someone who is not deserving was on first position. I thought it to be technical error and contacted the mods. Only to get to know that site admin do this, I contacted him only to get no response. I left it but it started happening after every two days, one of us was on top whether she update or not. 

I contacted everyone I can, site admin, global moderators, coolbie, viewbie but no-one took any step regarding it. I started getting disheartened and was thinking to even quit the forum because I couldn't see anyone on the position where I should be rightfully. But then I thought no this is wrong. I can't let a cheater win coz I knew she don't deserve to be on one. 

I started analysing things again and could finally realise that she has made a fake account, yes multiples account can be made ,amreen, and is liking her own post to increase her ranking. 

This is to explain u all that I tried every way out and then seeing no option I had to post this note. So it's my honest request, don't take it as personal accusation on the one who r innocent and to their loyal readers to, please don't make it a battle field. 

I just want to warn them to stop this practise or else my next note will be with proof against them. Then u will not find any place to hide ur face. Ur readers have much faith in u, don't do anything to ruin it.

Raksha
Edited by cutieruhi - 5 years ago
Amreen99 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I got it di thanks for clearing my doubts...😊
Shocked to know people can do such things to be in top...but our writers on yhm forums are very nice and sincere in their work can't even imagine anyone doing such cheap tricks
Ishi-10 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ohhh now i got this hall of fame... well when i just checked it ... it was you achieving the first rank... and u deserve it...
srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for clearing what this is..
divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh now i got it thanks for clearing
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
You're at the first position now. πŸ˜ƒ
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG it's shocking that someone can stoop so low to increase their ranking πŸ˜²Don't worry dear ur on top πŸ˜Š
myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for taking your time to enlighten us about hall of fame..
I thought, it is for entire forum...
sharmilasairam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh no y people are like this.
U deserve best dr. 
Be clam