Note for all forum wasi,another note on pg 5

Posted: 5 years ago
Hi everyone, here I am to share something with u all. From past few days, the hall of fame wasn't working properly. I mean the deserving is not getting the top rank but another writer who truly don't deserve the place is on top one. At first I was very disturbed with it but now I get her plan. She is making multiple identity and liking her own post to be on top. So this is to inform her, please stop ur cheap tricks, so else I have to inform the mods and the readers too making her dignity fall to ground. 
Hope the person understand it's for her, I know ur original name and ur foster name too. Don't compel me to take ur name in public warna itni badnaami hogi ki forum chodna padega. 

Ur politely 
Raksha aka cutieruhi
Edited by cutieruhi - 5 years ago
Can u plz tell me ye note kiske liye h??
I was on top yesterday n maybe i was on top once or twice in d last week as well because u weren't updating anything.
So should i assume this note is 4 me??
Di pls reveal the name
We should also know who is she
Originally posted by akriti154

Can u plz tell me ye note kiske liye h??
I was on top yesterday n maybe i was on top once or twice in d last week as well because u weren't updating anything.
So should i assume this note is 4 me??

If I am not wrong u r also not updating anything since last three days, but u r on top when everybody else is updating, can u explain this. 
This is just my question, don't take it as accusation. The culprit know whom I am targeting and will take her name when it will be needed. Coz I know she has many loyal readers and they will surely stand by her and I want to be on safe side, so it's a polite warning, stop ur cheap tricks. 
Edited by cutieruhi - 5 years ago
Originally posted by cooldilkaur

Di pls reveal the name
We should also know who is she

Sorry dear, can't take the name here 
Please understand 
Yes di ur absolutely right i too observed some people create fake account nd comment on their own stoyers nd appreciate themselves they think they are good writers to gain papular but here so many awesome writers are their but I don't want to hurt anyone but I love u and pooji storyes more when I read your both stores I imagine as it really and u make us happy updating storyes regularly 
Hope she understands what Is hard work and  change herself
Edited by Ishradiv - 5 years ago
Originally posted by cutieruhi

If I am not wrong u r also not updating anything since last three days, but u r on top when everybody else is updating, can u explain this. 
This is just my question, don't take it as accusation. The culprit know whom I am targeting and will take her name when it will be needed. Coz I know she has many loyal readers and they will surely stand by her and I want to be on safe side, so it's a polite warning, stop ur cheap tricks. 
, yes i haven't updated anything 4 d last few days n i had added a note abt it as well n about being on top, i remember of it only yesterday d reason 4 which i assume is sm old readers who hav just returned 2 d forum catching up. 
N if u think it's me, sorry 2 burst ur bubble, i m nt d one. I hardly have d tym to manage my dis account y will i fake identity. I have been writing on d forum 4 d last 2 years n i guess i have earned readers with my hardwork, i don't need to use all these tricks to b on top
Mujhe first aane ka koi lalach nhi h
You are right in this week I was the only writer who was updating regularly but was very disheartened to see the results .Even I thought to shift my stories to fan fiction forum as I don't know how everyone is topping in hall of fame except me . but when you put this point in front I too started thinking this . hope the person has understood your point and stop doing these cheap tricks . 
Yes di ur right i too observed some people create fake account nd comment on their own stoyers nd appreciate themselves they think they are good writers to gain papular but here so many awesome writers are their but I don't want to hurt anyone but I love u and pooji storyes more when I read your both stores I imagine as it really and u make us happy updating storyes regularly 
Hope she understands what Is hard work and  change herself
Edited by Ishradiv - 5 years ago
Originally posted by akriti154

, yes i haven't updated anything 4 d last few days n i had added a note abt it as well n about being on top, i remember of it only yesterday d reason 4 which i assume is sm old readers who hav just returned 2 d forum catching up. 
N if u think it's me, sorry 2 burst ur bubble, i m nt d one. I hardly have d tym to manage my dis account y will i fake identity. I have been writing on d forum 4 d last 2 years n i guess i have earned readers with my hardwork, i don't need to use all these tricks to b on top
Mujhe first aane ka koi lalach nhi h

Firstly old readers don't take the point from 75 to 750 and if u r not the one then why u r worried. I am also in this forum from three years and literally reigned the hall of fame for almost two years and I know what is my potential and what is others. And I have nowhere pointed ur name akku, why u r being defensive. I am telling again and again to the culprit to stop it right there, coz I know since when it started and who is the one along with her foster name.