Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
I want to make a point clear that I am not talking about yesterday or day before yesterday, nor I didn't take anybody's name. It's happening since last two months and that's why I posted this today being fed up of this, so I just want to say her that stop doing this. And yes I don't point any finger on anyone, so no need to clear their point. Kyunki joh galat hai woh yeh jaanta hai ki woh wrong hai. I made this post only to tell her that I know that she is wrong and she should better stop it. Hope I clear my point this time. 
akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ishrasoul

Sorry interrupt you
But as raksha pointed that writer who was top in hall of fame it was akku and therefore she tried to clear her point of view
And i didnt see any irregular thinks on akku threads. Its oblivious that if raksha is not updating in wrrk any other writer xan take the place who get maximum likes. 
When i was also updating regularly and getting likes still my ranking decrease it happrn sometimes.
I know akku she will never do any cheap trick to get top position
The reward of writer is how their readers are satisfied not any postion in hall of fame.

Love u rida di 4 dis
N poo di i wasn't being defensive cz i know i haven't done anything wrong
I wouldn't have even seen this thread but a friend told me about this n since i knew i was on top yesterday i thought to clear my confusions
Which i think is not wrong at all
N this ranking is actually not reliable 
I am preparing 4 an entrance exam at d moment n i really don't have tym 4 all this
I was just clearing my doubts as i couldn't concentrate on my study thinking i m being Targeted unnecessarily.
M out of this thread, i won't come here again n i don't hav anything to do with whoever us doing this n why
PS - thank u to all who hVe shown support, clearly showed what all i have earned on this forum for the last 2.5 years.
Love u guys😊
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cutieruhi

I want to make a point clear that I am not talking about yesterday or day before yesterday, nor I didn't take anybody's name. It's happening since last two months and that's why I posted this today being fed up of this, so I just want to say her that stop doing this. And yes I don't point any finger on anyone, so no need to clear their point. Kyunki joh galat hai woh yeh jaanta hai ki woh wrong hai. I made this post only to tell her that I know that she is wrong and she should better stop it. Hope I clear my point this time. 

Raksha you can complein to mod if this problem is consistent
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: akriti154

Love u rida di 4 dis
N poo di i wasn't being defensive cz i know i haven't done anything wrong
I wouldn't have even seen this thread but a friend told me about this n since i knew i was on top yesterday i thought to clear my confusions
Which i think is not wrong at all
N this ranking is actually not reliable 
I am preparing 4 an entrance exam at d moment n i really don't have tym 4 all this
I was just clearing my doubts as i couldn't concentrate on my study thinking i m being Targeted unnecessarily.
M out of this thread, i won't come here again n i don't hav anything to do with whoever us doing this n why
PS - thank u to all who hVe shown support, clearly showed what all i have earned on this forum for the last 2.5 years.
Love u guys😊

Love you too akku
viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hplope the person u r referring wii understand her/his mistake
Amreen99 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutieruhi

Hi everyone, here I am to share something with u all. From past few days, the hall of fame wasn't working properly. I mean the deserving is not getting the top rank but another writer who truly don't deserve the place is on top one. At first I was very disturbed with it but now I get her plan. She is making multiple identity and liking her own post to be on top. So this is to inform her, please stop ur cheap tricks, so else I have to inform the mods and the readers too making her dignity fall to ground. 

Hope the person understand it's for her, I know ur original name and ur foster name too. Don't compel me to take ur name in public warna itni badnaami hogi ki forum chodna padega. 

Ur politely 
Raksha aka cutieruhi

Dii what's this hall of frame ranking...I m sure most of readers don't know what's this... ranking kaise hoti hai?aur multiple identities bhi koi bana sakta hai like really yaha ek I'd sambhale nhi jaata and people make multiple id's
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sry can't say anything on this as i don't know anything about this ranking n how it works.
Ishradiv thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ishrasoul

Raksha you can complein to mod if this problem is consistent

yes di if ur right then don't back of complein to mood
arshiabigya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: srithika

What is this ranking thing??

Haha.. wow.. actually there is someone ad me who is new to this .. what is this ranking... Hall of Fame... ??
DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
even I don't understand this hall of fame ranking so can't really comment
though I feel the ranking system has some issues becoz I saw one writer gaya3sb who has left the forum long back still in the ranking list that too above some good writers who are still updating their stories at least once a week