Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Eid pe ye haal ho gaya Sallu ka...woh ek baar nahi doosri baar...😆
^3rd time at least. There was also the Eid where Jaaneman got thrashed by Don. ðŸ˜† 4th time will be next Eid with Bharat. It is another Tubelight waiting to happen. 

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anonymous39

^3rd time at least. There was also the Eid where Jaaneman got thrashed by Don. ðŸ˜† 4th time will be next Eid with Bharat. It is another Tubelight waiting to happen. 

Storyline se toh aisa lag raha hai ki acting karni padegi Bhai ko..😆...Tubelight ke time mein ye excuse tha ki Bhai ka genre nahi tha...Bhai was experimenting...chalo koi nahi..experiments do fail...but Race 3 toh action movie hai...Bhai ka genre...ab kya hua...😆😆
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
By today BOI will make it 6cr and declare it a hit. Only Bhai Office India and Bhai are unable to accept it's a flop.
And your whole world came crashing down, right TM? ðŸ˜‰
innit 😎
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hope it fails. Salman should stop making such movies which are sheer torture. I think trade will go up in weekends though, but that's entirely Salman's credit and stardom. He should know why his 1 movie makes 250+ and another 150+. 
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
After Tubelight, Salman ran to sign sequels of all his films like Dabangg, Kick and put Race 3 together which is on the lines of Kick, ETT/TZH type films. Now what will he turn to? 
Will he still get solo holiday releases? People tend to always give him a free pass for various reasons. 

Originally posted by: blue-ice.

Storyline se toh aisa lag raha hai ki acting karni padegi Bhai ko..😆...Tubelight ke time mein ye excuse tha ki Bhai ka genre nahi tha...Bhai was experimenting...chalo koi nahi..experiments do fail...but Race 3 toh action movie hai...Bhai ka genre...ab kya hua...😆😆

Salman is stuck. He can't act so acting efforts turn out like Tubelight. He's also too old and out of shape for the usual masala now. He can rely on body doubles for the big action scenes but eventually you have to show your own face and body. These types of movies get harder and harder with age.

I used to like some of his 90s movies and even his acting was not as bad as it is today. He was fine and likable on screen and I preferred him over Aamir. He had some charisma at least. But now I really don't know what options he has. I see nothing interesting on the horizon for him.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonymous39

Salman is stuck. He can't act so acting efforts turn out like Tubelight. He's also too old and out of shape for the usual masala now. He can rely on body doubles for the big action scenes but eventually you have to show your own face and body. These types of movies get harder and harder with age.

I used to like some of his 90s movies and even his acting was not as bad as it is today. He was fine and likable on screen and I preferred him over Aamir. He had some charisma at least. But now I really don't know what options he has. I see nothing interesting on the horizon for him.

Movies like race 3 universally panned. Will only get him in decline
 At least he can try good pkgs action movies like tzh 

Ali Abbas I can trust but bharat seems like dicey now

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

Movies like race 3 universally panned. Will only get him in decline
 At least he can try good pkgs action movies like tzh 

Ali Abbas I can trust but bharat seems like dicey now

The problem with action is you have to be fit for it to be believable - age does not matter as much as long as you have charm and style. There's a world of a difference with Salman in that Zero teaser and Race3. Zero might be VFXed like crazy but still.

There's also other options like Tiger for the action lovers.