Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeenaDd thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Loved the update

The father daughter bond ❤

Their cooking,talks,her father is so protective nature,the way he cares,she is still the child for him,that is a father daughter relation,loved it

She lied to him regarding the chicken,she is having thoughts of maan,thinking about him,

💞💞

swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update..

Waiting for next update..

Pauliqra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing part geet feeling guilty for telling lie but also can't reveal the truth as her father is not fond of maan geet hoping that his father will see maan's goodness behind his bad boy image she doesn't want to hurt her father loved the father daughter bonding

nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Great part. I loved geet and her father's bonding. He is really a caring father. Indeed parents sacrifice a lot for their children. How can someone hurt them in the name of love? I know maan would never let geet to choose between him and her father. But he wouldn't give up on geet also. if ever this condition occurs in future, I am sure maneet would handle this wisely. Waiting for next dear.

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 18

spectacular update! well written!

Adore Geet and her dad's bond! Geet has only her dad!

Can understand Geet's thoughts! 

seems like she is falling for Maan! 

update soon

priyankadwivedi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

If geet is so sure about not falling in love than why is she so concerned about that fact...  Somewhere she is already in love with maan... Just don't want to admit it... 

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

very nice update 

Kkiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Loved that father daughter moment with Geet and her dad. Geet is already stopping her mind and heart from thinking ahead with Maan. I see where she is coming from but hope she finds a happy medium.

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wow wonderful story read it in one go...maaneet keep avoiding their feelings but still want to be together the library scenes are fab...their bet was awesome the way he worked hard for assingment to win the bet was nice ..deep is indeed selfish...it was their official date last night poor boy always stalked her during lunch breaks..now I wish geet take food for him daily ..and complete their project assignment together lovely ❤😘

CRAZYCUTEE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Superb update 

I am scared now bec whom will geet choose between maan and her father this going very heart wrenching thing if she falls love with maan but think of it she is already  as her thought are always about maan I hope in future she take nice decision bec she loves her father so much and she will not go against him as he hate maan but in this two soul will be in pain