Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pmahesh thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
once in a while catch the recaps, but do read updates sometimes.
Nagi thumbnail
 Hi I am new to this.I would like to know where I can read updates of this story.Could anybody help me??
pmahesh thumbnail
there are updates on another yahoo group, if you want i can give a weekly update
Nagi thumbnail
Please do. I have missed it from April. From when they come to know that Aryan was guilty. (ie) Parvathi is fighting for the marriage ,not to take place. What happens then? I have missed it since then. Please help me, till I get back to India in october.
pmahesh thumbnail
hey, that's pretty long story, i can probably give a small gist. will that do?
IndraDaga thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Pmahesh,

Its really cool. We will really appreciate the updates.

pmahesh thumbnail

parvati leaves home with monalika as the marriage is going to happen and om is adamant for shruti's happiness.

on the eve of marriage, shruti refuses saying that she wants her mother. dadi decides to go and get parvati.

parvati does not turn up at the marriage, everybody is upset. Later they find out that dadi, parvati and monalika had an accident on the way and that they are dead. After much drama, it is discovered that they are alive. Parvati had major accident and has to have plastic surgery.

Parvati changes(face) afterwards and it becomes very difficult for everyone to accept her.

pmahesh thumbnail

On their honeymoon, shruti and aryan see parvati in australia. They call om. After much drama, it is proved that this lady (lookalike) is not parvati but swati dixit, a lawyer. She is suppose to get married to a army officer(played by harsh chhaya).

Swati comes to India, Everybody is surprised but she slowly warms up to the family. Aryan's mother is not convinced and is trying to find ways to expose swati.

Due to some circumstances, swati has to get married then, mallika decides to arrange everything and calls the whole agarwal family.

pmahesh thumbnail

To cut the long story short, (there was too much of drama), it is shown that parvati found out that doshi (aryan's father) was planning something against om and parvati found out. So she decided to stay away from the family and prove to truth. Swati, who came in the house posing as parvati was parvati's friend and who decided to help her. Monalika knew this and was supporting parvati. After the marriage, swati's husband has to go back to his posting.

In the meanwhile, doshi is caught and swati and parvati decide to change places back to original. At the last minute, swati acts strangely and says she is parvati. Pallavi has some secret document from army and she can get swati's husband in trouble. So swati has to put this act. This is proved, after krishna leaves home and starts living with pallavi and proves to her that he has left agarwal family.He gets the file and swati tells everybody the truth.