Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pmahesh thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

doshi is jailed and both mallika and pallavi are fuming. Pallavi swears revenge as usual.

Meanwhile, everybody thinks monalika' s preganacy is aborted during the accident. But she is still pregnant, so she decides to go away from here to bangalore, doing some bahana of study.

Shruti, has in the meanwhile started working with sambhav, who is also aryan's friend. Some jealoulsy bit is shown.

Parvati, back at home discovers some problem with sonu and shipa and tries to sort them out. Sonu wants to be modern and going to party which shilpa does not like. After couple of episodes, this is sorted out with of course the help of the parvati the great.

pmahesh thumbnail

Shruti, on some work goes to bangalore and see monalika in hospital and notices that she is pregnant. Back home, she traps aryan into telling her that he is father of the child of monalika. She leaves home. By the way, they were staying seperately from their parents after aryan discovered that his father was the culprit.

Aryan tries to convince om that he loves shruti and wants her back. Om seems to sympthasise with him and also feels that since shruti is also pregnant her future lies with aryan.

Avantika wants aryan to marry and accept his child from monalika.

Krishna's girlfriend is leaving for australia, deven and rohan are on the same flight. The flight crashes. all are dead. on rohan and deven's teravi, garima comes claiming to be deven's first wife with four kids, two hers and i think two of rohan.

pmahesh thumbnail

They are spoiled and are the smoking drinking variey. They want to stay in this house and want their share in the property.

Shruti has refused to go to aryan's house even after om trying hard. Monalika delivers a boy in bangalore and om decides to get her home.

Avantika has left home as she thinks injustice has been done to monalika. She starts living with pallavi.

Shruti leaves home after some arguments with om, goes to sambhav's house. neel, one of rohan/deven's daughter likes sambhav but he ignores her.

Later she accuses him of raping her. Shruti decides to support sambhav.

Monalika comes home even though avantika  does not like it. Saumil, who was swati's nephew and monalika have come quite close to each other and parvati likes this.

pmahesh thumbnail

Avantika's wants ajay's rights to be transferred to monalika's name. Everybody is shocked.

I might have missed few things, just ask me if you have any doubts. I will try and answer them.

Smile thumbnail

Thanks a ton mahesh.  It was a lovely gist.

SMile

Nagi thumbnail

WOW Priti👏,

What a fantastic job. You gave me the whole thing in a nutshell. Thank you seems really inadequate😳. Thanks, Thanks, Thanks😆.

After reading your update, I remembered that the last scene I saw was Parvathi screaming in the hospital bed.So I saw her badly burned face. So now she has her original face only?? That was only Swathi posing as Parvathi???That part only i did not get.Also when did Avanthika come back? Is it the same person as earlier??She was very pretty,I remember.

I thought these Deven,Rohan guys were in jail?? Remember that rape scene of the blind girl??

pmahesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nagi

After reading your update, I remembered that the last scene I saw was Parvathi screaming in the hospital bed.So I saw her badly burned face. So now she has her original face only?? That was only Swathi posing as Parvathi???That part only i did not get.Also when did Avanthika come back? Is it the same person as earlier??She was very pretty,I remember.

I thought these Deven,Rohan guys were in jail?? Remember that rape scene of the blind girl??

Yes, the original parvati is back, swati played by jaya ... was only pretending to be parvati and in the meanwhile parvati was pretending to be swati. Now, they are back to their original places and swati's track has ended.

As i had mentioned, parvati was spotted in australia by his daughter who was on her honeymoon. Avantika was getting treated there and she came back after that with monalika who also was there. Avantika has changed and is now played by an actress who was one of the sisters in kundali serial.

Deven and rohan were in jail and had come out after complete their term.

jessiekore thumbnail

Hi if someone can give me daily updates on this will be much appreciated.

Thanks

pmahesh thumbnail

Shruti asks sambhav as to whether he has anything to do with neel. Sambhav tells her that neel was trying to blackmail him by showing some photographs she took of his and shruti. But when he refused, she pulled up this rape thing.Shruti believes him and decides to support him fully. The whole family is against her.

Garima, see avantika trying to talk about ajay's rights and decides to get close to her as she might be useful.

Om warns shruti against coming in the court but she comes with sambhav. Gul who is Sasha's friend is fighting the case for neel. Neel has also got a friend of her to testify that sambhav had misbehaved with her in Pune. This girl is chavi who was shown earlier as chhaya's daughter who stays with chhaya's friend and did not knew the reality till some time back- even noe chhaya is not ready to acknowledge her as her daughter.

Gul decides to play up sambhav and shruti's relation in the court. Sambhav's lawyer walks away saying that the case is weak and this new girl chavi was something he was not told about.

Krishna in the meanwhile overhears neel and sasha talking and finds out that neel is only doing drama to teach sambhav a lesson. He decides to support shruti. Krishna tries to prove it to parvati but his attempt fails as neel is smart enough to spot him when he was overhearing.

Parvati speaks to chhaya about this girl from pune and chhaya realises that it is her own daughter. She tries to speak to chavi but chavi refuses to listen to her.

The deven and rohan kids are near their bike and they are talking about the case when parvati overhears everything. She tells om about it and they both tell sasha and the rest of the gang that they will be with the truth and hence will be against them in the court.

pmahesh thumbnail
Is anyone reading this or should I stop updating this?