Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

it's cruel to separate the baby from its mother.but knowing about ishita's condition raman deciding to show her the baby was nice.but now she needs rest.so instead of bringing her to raman's place the baby should have been brought to ishita's hospital.ishita baby moments were lovely.ishra meeting n hug werw emotional with khamishiyaan bgm

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nice updt di

Totally loved it so much

Ashok gave his child to raman and he is happy to see him. Feeling bad for ishra. Raman feels bad hearing ishu struggles from ashok.. And he ask ashok to bring her. Mihika tries to calm crying ishu and she informs her about giving complaint in police. Ashok came to hospital and ask her to come with him for seeing his baby. Love the last part. Let's see what will happen next

Thanx for the pm

Continue soon

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful update

Finally ishra met and hugged each other compensating for the lost time

Ishita was craving badly for their baby

Glad he let her meet the baby

Hope every misunderstanding get clear and they can lead a happy life

Updt soon

Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome update 

Update soon

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Teri Meri khamoshiyaan

Teaser

Ishita banging the door and shouting: open the door . Kon ho.. open the door. She was crying and feeling scared for herself and her baby she caresses her tummy.

Soon door got open and Ishita gets shocked to see Mr and Mrs bhalla standing. Ishita says: maa.. papa..

Mrs bhalla glares at Ishita and says: you have no right to call me maa jiski wajah say rishta tha wo to Chala Gaya..

Ishita gets hurt listening to her and realization Dawn upon her that she was kidnapped. She looks on and says: apne muje kidnap karwaya.. per kiyon

Mr bhalla: tujhe Kiya laga hum tujhe aise hi choor dain gay.. nhe.. you will stay here till you deliver our grand child

Saying this they locks Ishita again and leaves while Ishita was shocked to know all this she looks around and find herself trapped in the store room of bhalla house.

Ishita was sweating badly she doesn't have any energy, she finally manages to open the door she runs outside. In the middle of hall all were gathered for a party media was also there. Bhallas gets shocked seeing Ishita.

Ishita runs to them and pleads: please save me.. please save me..

That's it my dear friends I hope you all will like it waiting for your lovely comments.

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very interesting teaser 

UmeraT thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Intriguing teaser.

Continue soon.

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5