ISHRA SS~Teri Meri Khamoshiyaan~ last shot pg 63 june/3 - Page 36

Posted: 3 years ago

Teri Meri khamoshiyaan

Shot 13

Ishita and raman slowly walks towards each other as they takes steps their ego walls start falling. They were turning vulnerable again. Their ego anger their revenge all forgotten the moment they stand close

Soon they engulf each other in each other arms trying to seek the warmth of love they missed. They stands in each other arms all silent while their silence was speaking volume. The language of love.

Window gets close with loud thud due to wind making them realize that they were daydreaming they are still standing far they haven't came close there are many unsaid words between them in short only silence is between them.

Ishita looks at Raman who was looking at her with anger and hatred. Her heart bleed seeing the change in him once his eyes only reflect love and now there is no love between them this is what she thought.

She was feeling bundle of emotions together. One side her heart jumped in happiness seeing him alive other she was still hate him for ruining his family and she was confused why he remain hided when he was alive. All together with her physical state after delivery and emotional exertion she felt her eyelid heavy she open her mouth to question him but she felt world getting dark and soon darkness engulf her. 

Raman was noticing her his heart skip a beat as he witness her fainting before she touches ground Raman hold her in his arms preventing her from falling. Raman touches her forehead and felt her body cold as ice he scoops her in his arm and heads towards a room he carefully places her at bed and immediatly calls a doctor. 

Soon a doctor came and checks her and scold Raman for carelessness as Ishita was weak and she needed medical attention. Raman ask doc to arrange everything here. Doc leaves and a nurse was appointed for Ishita health. Raman looks at her sleeping figure and thinks: why I get weak in front of you. Why you have made me stand at a crossroad where I can't love you and can't hurt you. Why my heart still feel pain for you why my heart doesn't believe that you are the reason of my parents death. 

He was looking at her when caretaker comes holding his son who was wide awake. He takes him in his arm and places him next to Ishita and asks caretaker to take care of baby. He leaves silently from there. 

Rest of the day past Ishita opens her eyes and find her son beside her she looks around and find herself still in cottage she was trying to find Raman she knew it was not her imagination he was here she tries to get up but nurse comes and says: ma'am you are weak please have rest. Have this soup after that you are going to feed baby

Ishita nods and had the soup silently she takes her medicine and start feeding her son. Raman was looking at her from door he hides himself when Ishita looks at door. Raman shook his head at himself that he is hiding from her. Ishita finds her mobile at the side table she takes it and find mihika missed calls and messages she sent her voice message: I know mihika you are worried but give me sometime. I know you have lots of questions mere man mein bhi bohat sawal hai I will return when I will get answer sorry for inconvenience.

She puts her phone back and remember the incident after she leaves bhalla house.

Flashback

After leaving bhalla house she went to Hyderabad and start living in her old house. Two month passes everything was fine although her mental state was not good as Raman face was haunting her she uses to get dreams that Raman is calling her. She started job there as for living she has to earn. One day for meeting she has to leave for dehli. She was returning to hotel when suddenly someone kidnapped her she was screaming for help but no one was there her face was covered with black cloth and she was brought to some place and leaves locking her behind

Ishita  removes the cloth from her face and looks around only to find darkness she was banging the door and shouting: open the door . Kon ho.. open the door. She was crying and feeling scared for herself and her baby she caresses her tummy.

Soon door got open and Ishita gets shocked to see Mr and Mrs bhalla standing. Ishita says: maa.. papa..

Mrs bhalla glares at Ishita and says: you have no right to call me maa jiski wajah say rishta tha wo to Chala Gaya..

Ishita gets hurt listening to her and realization Dawn upon her that she was kidnapped. She looks on and says: apne muje kidnap karwaya.. per kiyon

Mr bhalla: tujhe Kiya laga hum tujhe aise hi choor dain gay.. nhe.. you will stay here till you deliver our grand child

Saying this they locks Ishita again and leaves while Ishita was shocked to know all this she looks around and find herself trapped in the store room of bhalla house.

whole week passed she kept pleading to them but they didn't listened to her she was feeling suffocated in those four walls. One days she finds a pin and thinks to unlock the door she was already weak and the mental trauma was making her health worse more

Ishita was sweating badly she doesn't have any energy, she finally manages to open the door she runs outside. In the middle of hall all were gathered for a party media was also there. Bhallas gets shocked seeing Ishita.

Everybody who was present there was shocked to see Ishita in state media also start clicks photos. Ashok who was also present there gets shocked he goes to her and asks worriedly: Ishita you are here what happened to you are you alright

Ishita runs towards Mrs Mehta who was running an NGO  and pleads: please save me.. please save me from them she points at bhallas

Mrs bhalla comes and says: puttar what you are saying

Ishita hides herself behind Mrs Mehta and says: bachalo muje they had kidnapped me and kept me in storeroom

Mr bhalla tries to say something but Mrs Mehta show him palm and says: don't you dare to come close I didn't thought that people like you can stoop low.

Soon Ishita lost her conscious. After three days when she opened her eyes she found Mrs Mehta sitting beside her Mrs Mehta assure Ishita that Mr and Mrs bhalla are arrested for their act and she no need to worry. Mrs Mehta ask her to leave for mumabi as her one of office is situated there. Ishita nods and thanks her for helping her

Flashback ends

Ishita wipes her son face and says: I don't know usky baad Kiya hua maa papa Kay saath meine to sehar chorne say phele case wapis lay liya that because I know they were wrong but right from their point of view as they wanted their grandchild after Raman death. Mere sawalon ka jawab to sirf wo hi day sakta hai.

She tries to get up but again nurse stop her and says: madam please rest warna sir bohat gussa hongay

Ishita: muje unse milna hai

Nurse: please madam listen to me

Ishita: meine kaha na I am fine

For once listen to others Ishita iyer,Raman says looking at Ishita who turns and looks at him there he was standing leaning against door his hands were in his pocket he sign nurse who leaves he enters the room And says: purani adat gayi nhe apne marzi karne ki

Ishita: Raman... She was again tongue tied in front of him

Raman: no.. don't call my name agar phirse toota to nhe sambhal paonga

Ishita: ye sab Kiya hai Raman AP zinda thy...

Raman: are you not happy to find me alive oh I forgot your revenge remain unfulfilled 

Ishita: stop it Raman she says and closed her eyes as tears were threatening to fall anytime

Raman looks at her tears and asks: why you are crying Ishita... I thought you might be happy to find me alive shayad kahin tumhare Dil mein mere liya pyaar baqi ho but again you proved me wrong. 

Ishita: please raman.... She only managed to utter these two words

Raman: it's unfortunate that I managed to stay alive after fall. I wish I should have died kamse Kam tumhara asli chehra to na dekhta

Ishita looks on listening to raman who continues to says: I have given my life for you you have accomplished your revenge my parents were innocent then why you did this with them why you put false allegations on them why Ishita why because of you they died as they were not able to bear the insult. Batao kiyon Kiya tumne aisa kiyon Mera Ghar barbaad Kiya

He confront her while Ishita was shocked to listen all this from Raman who was demanding answers from her 

Ishita: you are misunderstanding me Raman trust me

Raman: trust?? This word doesn't look good from your mouth Ishita. Aur kaisa trust you trust me that I am innocent. Bolo

That's it my dear friend I hope you all will like it waiting for your lovely comments and response don't forget to hit like also

Love 

Riddi

Edited by ishrasoul - 3 years ago

Awesome update 

Loved it

Awesome chappy Di 

Not only he even she faced hell

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

Superb update

Can't wait for next part

Plz plz plz continue soon

Very very interesting  update dr 

Hope they became together 

Eagerly waiting for next update plzzzz soon 

superb update 

loved it. 

Fabulous update di

Ishita was disturbed knowing what would have happened to the bhallas

Omg.....they were so bad

They kidnapped her .....like seriously even knowing she is pregnant 

Poor she....cannot handle the pain she is going through ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

Now raman is misunderstanding ishita

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

Why I feel there is a story behind Ishita kidnapped n Ballal death.

Is ashok responsible ya mrs. Mehta...

Superb updt di

Totally loved it so much 

Ishu fainted seeing him but he saved her from falling down. He can't able to hurt ishu. Doc ask him to take care of ishu because she is weak. He appointed a nurse to take care of her. Fb scene was shocking. Mr and mrs.bhalla kidnapped ishu and they have locked her in store room. Raman confronts ishu. She doesn't able to give answer to any of his question. Both are faced so many problems in their life. 

Thanx for the pm

Continue soon

Ohh no ye kia ho rha h