Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

strangerthings thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

guys...killing the brat kids is so simple...just take a look 2 kids is gone...they are spoil brats...there is something more in the story...something totally different from just killing the kids...there is more than what meet the eyes...i hope what i am saying doesn't come true...i feel there is connection of S1/S2 which is the famous irritating n annoying Naagmani...

No naagmani please inked pas aur kuch nahi hai kya
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: chaturchipkali

No naagmani please inked pas aur kuch nahi hai kya

I hate naagmani track...
it bleeds my eyes in S2...sa naagani ke peeche bikul bore kardiya🤢
strangerthings thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I hate naagmani track...
it bleeds my eyes in S2...sa naagani ke peeche bikul bore kardiya🤢

Oye is bar bhi ullu madhumakhhi bhaisa log aaega kya😆
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Oye is bar bhi ullu madhumakhhi bhaisa log aaega kya😆

🤣
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Maybe new enemies of snakes like peacock but I think there was one in S2 dont remember

An interesting story other day my mom was telling in my grandfathers backyard there used to be a snake and a Nevla which used to fight from time to time an when they fought there used to be smell of mogras one they they fought and both died together  😕 vering in there y true and interesting happening there is big cobra staying in their backyard and all used to tell is not to go to that corner My uncles they sold off that bit of land and when they where leveling it a huge cobra turned up just like the story and they stopped the work . So I was thinking whether the script writers stole our story😆😆
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Prettyshimmer

I was thinking the same since yesterday, I somewhere felt why is vish getting attracted mahir a human and Mahir getting attracted to bella
As buzz was there for rajat's comeback I'm somewhere feeling it's connected to mahir

It remembered me a Tamil movie I don't exactly remember name, the plot was a naag bites a 7 years kid mistakenly and the kid will die, some baba says if the naag comes and takes back his poison from the body the child will survive,his mother starts offering prayers to the god,it's a rule that if the naag sucks back his own posion it will kill him but the guilt sticken naag comes to save the kids child and dies,his atma enters the kid's body and his naagin will be waiting for the kid to grow up so that she can marry him but the heroine gets married to him and the naagin will be behind the couple

I think Ekta can bring a twist like this😕

That movie was dubbed/remade in many languages even Hindi i saw it once on TV when I had nothing else to do😆
Atlas_Shrugged thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Suddenly Vish changes track and decides to go for Mahir-Bela instead of going after her top 10. 
Vish, if as Ruhi or helping her, till now was the wronged party and her revenge was justified. But if she kills the other girl and eyes Maahir, then her revenge saga just went haywire .
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Prettyshimmer

I was thinking the same since yesterday, I somewhere felt why is vish getting attracted mahir a human and Mahir getting attracted to bella
As buzz was there for rajat's comeback I'm somewhere feeling it's connected to mahir

It remembered me a Tamil movie I don't exactly remember name, the plot was a naag bites a 7 years kid mistakenly and the kid will die, some baba says if the naag comes and takes back his poison from the body the child will survive,his mother starts offering prayers to the god,it's a rule that if the naag sucks back his own posion it will kill him but the guilt sticken naag comes to save the kids child and dies,his atma enters the kid's body and his naagin will be waiting for the kid to grow up so that she can marry him but the heroine gets married to him and the naagin will be behind the couple

I think Ekta can bring a twist like this😕

I have seen it too. But EK maya and co. are twisted in this season, whatever it was till she reveals all her cards we will still scratching our heads. But it should be only naags pls because S2 has become zoo and we are not interested in another zoo in this series too.
slippery_chilka thumbnail

Or maybe vikrant never died he is now living as mahir with Sehgals with new face just like ruhi. Plz don't ask how even Ekta can't answer. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰

LOL, the revenge will be time pass then. ðŸ˜†

But seriously these people are just trying to confuse everyone. Vish is definitely Ruhi. It's so obvious..even the montage shows Ruhi turning into Vish. ðŸ˜†
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

guys...killing the brat kids is so simple...just take a look 2 kids is gone...they are spoil brats...there is something more in the story...something totally different from just killing the kids...there is more than what meet the eyes...i hope what i am saying doesn't come true...i feel there is connection of S1/S2 which is the famous irritating n annoying Naagmani...

Even my mom was saying the same

The story has to have something more than killing spoilt brats