Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExpectoPatronu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ItsArohi

Patience my dear , Bela's Naagin side hasent been revealed so Vish being the only Naagin is taking up the screenspace until Bela joins the race.
So its nothing to worry about .
After Behir marriage Mahir & Bela story will be the center of attraction  , Bela being in dilemma , falling for Mahir and all. 
Also BeHir ship can never sink tbh they are getting married by hook or by crook.

By the way Welcome To The Forum ! 

Thanks 

Bela Ko ignore kar rahe hai
Edited by ExpectoPatronu - 5 years ago
pirl18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Happy Eid and welcome to the forum.
I think main naagin will be vish n Bela..but why they R not clearing the name of original Jodi:(
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Eid Mubarakh

Right now Vish is the main Naagin and they've deliberately kept Bela's Naagin a secret, chill maaro yaar, they'll reveal that side of hers later up till then keep calm and enjoy Vish πŸ˜†
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
why is there no patience for S3 fans..
its only 5 epis...can we just not compare it with S1/S2...the approach is totally different...if bela becomes something like what shivanya-shivangi was...or BeHir becomes what Rivanya-Roshiv was...what is the difference...let BeHir n bela be unique n different...their story is taking a slow process n progress...let it be...its being realistic...let it flow with the story...forceful and unrealistic romantic gesture like S1/S2 does not suit BeHir...

to answer ur question...pearl-surbhi are the main lead...u are shipping the right couple...just be patience..their story has no progress yet...its going to start soon
Edited by Mages - 5 years ago
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lolz..sach mein aapko aise lakthi hai!! I can assure you that nothing of that sort would happen...I think man is will marry Bella and adi  will marry  vish... I feel both vish and bella should stay inside the mansion...only possibility is This.. so let's see
tejaswie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
  I really donot care who is going to marry who at this point.  There are pics floating in social media where surbhiJ was wearing mangalsutra so if vish will act as bela after marriage it will be more interesting to watch bela sassy and bold like vish πŸ˜†
CallmeCel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This thread is lit🀣
Me too afraid of the same thing. Always afraid that what if I'm shipping the wrong couple but I really want BeHir to happen.

It's there in the poster but since there were no indications in the previous episodes and I haven't watched the previous seasons, I thought this whole thing of Bela being a nagin is a sham. That only Vish is the nagin.

Is Bela already a nagin or like she's going to be turned into one like vampires or something? 

P.S. Sorry haven't watched the previous seasons so my questions might seem a little stupid.
P.P.S. Super angry for the less time given to our leads 
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Your post is adorbs and so funny ! πŸ˜†
Eid Mubarak ! β€οΈ