My Rant - Who's The Main Naagin?

ExpectoPatronu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
First of all Sabko Eid Mubarak

I was watching Naagin episode,pata nahi aaj kal aise log hai jo Naagin name se aise looks dete hai jaise hamne ek time machine banayi ho or is progressive society ko 1000BC regressive land me le gaye ho, TV is a form of entertainment its not important to analyze everything and judge it as if society will change it s course according to the outcome of the show's next episode, chaliye aage badte hain -

When the promos came out I assumed that Bela is the main lead, and that BeHir will be the end game, to kya mai bhi ship me baith gayi, today we had 5th eposide of Naagin but main lead ko 5 scenes bhi nahi milte 😭😭  dono male or female lead ke mila kar 5 scenes nahi ho rahe 😆😆  kal ke promos dekh kar lag raha hai Vish ki wedding ho jani hai Mahir se and hamein ship ke sink hone ki feeling a rahi hai,  I though I'll just get out of this ship and sit in the other one but ship ke caiptain wale ehsas ne rok Liya
Disclaimer - titanic conscience ke liye injurious ha

To hum is ship par wapas a agaye hain or is bar life jacket ke sath.

Please, tell me who's the main lead? 

Thanks for reading

Edited by ExpectoPatronu - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Eid Mubarak

Welcome at this forum

Mr.360 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome to the forum and eid mubharakh.Answering to ur question i think ekta kapoor is the main naagin. 😃⭐️ Edited by Mr.360 - 5 years ago
shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mr.360

Welcome to the forum and eid mubharakh.Answering to ur question i think ekta kapoor is the main naagin. 😃⭐️

🤣
Her frdship with Anita is main nagin 😆
Mr.360 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shweta_yadav

🤣
Her frdship with Anita is main nagin 😆

Ya ekta mata Fooled US By keeping sj in the Middle of the montage.  Edited by Mr.360 - 5 years ago
ExpectoPatronu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ya ekta mata Fooled US By keeping sj in the Middle in the montage. 

😃
Edited by ExpectoPatronu - 5 years ago
made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Patience my dear , Bela's Naagin side hasent been revealed so Vish being the only Naagin is taking up the screenspace until Bela joins the race.
So its nothing to worry about .
After Behir marriage Mahir & Bela story will be the center of attraction  , Bela being in dilemma , falling for Mahir and all. 
Also BeHir ship can never sink tbh they are getting married by hook or by crook.

By the way Welcome To The Forum ! 
shweta_yadav thumbnail

Ya ekta mata Fooled US By keeping sj in the Middle of the montage. 

Yes poor sj n pearl.ko montage ka ladoo de kr ..Anita ko lead bana lia ..N fool people like me watching fr sj when she is getting 1 or 2 mins snc ...unse jayda toh yuvi ka screen presence jayada hai...
Mr.360 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shweta_yadav

Yes poor sj n pearl.ko montage ka ladoo de kr ..Anita ko lead bana lia ..N fool people like me watching fr sj when she is getting 1 or 2 mins snc ...unse jayda toh yuvi ka screen presence jayada hai...

Ya u know what, I like anita from her very first show but sorry I can't watch naagin dakin type show for anita. 
shweta_yadav thumbnail

Ya u know what, I like anita from her very first show but sorry I can't watch naagin dakin type show for anita. 

Even i followed her in kabhi sauitan kabhi saheli  .But after that nvr follow any of her show. .nagin also watching for sj ...But Yaha toh anita ka overdose die ja rahe hai ekta mata which is annoying..if leads nt getting their screen space as required fr any show ...