Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samaina_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: JaySee

So cute story.
Towards the end I was laughing like anything.
Sameer is literally bholuram and budhuram mixed into one.

Thanks a lot for the appreciation😊

πŸ˜†han hybrid hai voπŸ˜†
Samaina_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sushi99

Such a cute story. Let us read and imagine about Samaina romance before and after marriage coz cvs are busy dealing with unwanted characters.

ROFL, your comment had me in splits πŸ˜†
Sahi kaha aapne, hm bhi bas islie hi likh the hn ye sb πŸ˜†
Samaina_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Booklover94

Omg!!this is such a cute and hilarious os!🀣

This seriously made my dayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I saw the imli title and thought it was pregnancy related,but just like Naina,I wasn't expecting this at allπŸ˜†
Sameer toh bholuram se Buddhuram ban gaya.poor Naina, totally confused by sameers overprotective behaviourπŸ˜†
Usse toh kuch samajh hi nahi aaya...
Sameer is so funny,pure parivaar Ko Bata diya, except Naina...
Oooh pls write another part for this when they clear up the confusionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mamaji ke style me,"maza aagaya,haini??"πŸ˜‰
Love,
Viji

Thanks a ton, Viji πŸ˜Š

Mere OS se apka din ban gya to isse accha mere liye kya ho skta hai😳

Haha that's why I had used imli in the title. Samaina ka imli se purana connection hain aur hmare bholuram Ko smjne ke liye apko thodi aur mehnat krni pdegiπŸ˜‰

Haan confirm krne se pehle hi sbko bta diya. Baccha jyada wxcited ho Gaya πŸ˜†

Will try to write as and when I get time😳

Aapka comment pdh ke Hume bhi maza AA gyaπŸ˜‰
MSK04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Oh sweet lord...!! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Maine na achche se hasne ka time liya fir comment likhna shuru kiya... but... as soon as I started to write I began to laugh again...!! πŸ˜†

Okay wait... am ready, I think... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hahhahaa... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well... First of all thanks a lot for the dedication... πŸ€— I tell you...never stop writing now that you have started... The SS is full of emotions - friendship, family, love, drama... And here you proved that you can excel in comedy as well... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ And well, not to forget the truck load of cuteness... πŸ˜³

Sameer was so cute... Mood swings ho rahe honge na, gir jaati to... oh lord... I could imagine Naina's perplexed expressions... like isko kya hua types... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh but my asanskaari mind got in overdrive mode with just one line of yours - "main kitna rough ho jaata hun..." πŸ˜ˆ Aaahh... I wish we had got to see some of that rough action of his too...  Do you plan to give a next part and fulfill that wish of mine, now that he knows Naina is not pregnant? πŸ˜‰

Sweet heaven... He talked to Chachiji...!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† HOW...!!
I can imagine Bela hiding her face in her pallu and thinking - "Bhagwaan jhuth na bulaye, yeh damaadji ko kya ho gaya hai? Kahin kisine sir pe kuch maar to nai diya? Ya zarur bhabhiji ke ghar pe kuch kha liya hoga?"

Instead of talking to Naina, he literally announced it to the world...!! Hahhaa... And none of them bothered to talk to Naina either...

And that dodging the cushion given two years of practice... Great touch Aaisha...!!  πŸ‘πŸΌ

Finally, the way he chose to calm her down... main aur imli leke aata hun... I can totally imagine Sameer doing that... Naina is right, he is a kiddo... she would have to handle two kids if she ever gets pregnant... and the big one is definitely going to need more attention, and has the ability to create more upheaval than that small one... πŸ˜›

LOVED IT...!! Please keep coming with more such gems...!
Hugs to you for this one... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Love,
Mou

Edited by moumita04 - 5 years ago
Purv_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow!!!
So cute and hilarious πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Buddhu Sameer and Naina parehsan and confused.

Loved it.
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I loved this. Period. β€οΈ
I was literally laughing the whole time imagining Sam's reactions, this was super cute...This was super cute, I am still grinning thinking about Sam's bewildered expressionπŸ˜†
Still, he is so caring and that warms my heart😳
Ab ye soche waali baat hai ki main bhi pickle aur imli khaati huπŸ˜‰
Samaina_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moumita04

Oh sweet lord...!! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Maine na achche se hasne ka time liya fir comment likhna shuru kiya... but... as soon as I started to write I began to laugh again...!! πŸ˜†

Okay wait... am ready, I think... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hahhahaa... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yar Mou, tmhe hasta hue soch soch kar mjhe hasi AA rhi hai. Control kro bhai, log pagal smjhenge πŸ˜†

Well... First of all thanks a lot for the dedication... πŸ€— I tell you...never stop writing now that you have started... The SS is full of emotions - friendship, family, love, drama... And here you proved that you can excel in comedy as well... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ And well, not to forget the truck load of cuteness... πŸ˜³

I won't now. When I started writing Suhana Safar, I had zero confidence. I wasn't even going to post it here but Simi and Rucha persuaded me and I can't thank them enough for that. Thanks, love. I am really overwhelmed. As I have said earlier too, I really admire you writing skills and when you appreicate my work, I feel honoured πŸ˜³ And I had to dedicate something to you and Surbhi Di. Aaj ye likha to ye kr Diya. No thanks. You both inspire me a lot πŸ˜³

Sameer was so cute... Mood swings ho rahe honge na, gir jaati to... oh lord... I could imagine Naina's perplexed expressions... like isko kya hua types... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜›Mera Sameer cute hi hai. Aur thoda jyada buddhu bhi πŸ˜†

Oh but my asanskaari mind got in overdrive mode with just one line of yours - "main kitna rough ho jaata hun..." πŸ˜ˆ Aaahh... I wish we had got to see some of that rough action of his too...  Do you plan to give a next part and fulfill that wish of mine, now that he knows Naina is not pregnant? πŸ˜‰
🀣 yar mjhe pata tha tum ye bhi zarur pakdogi. Mere stories me Jo Jo chize mjhe pata rhti hain tmhare alawa koi notice nhi krega, vo tum zarur krti ho  I can't write such scenes. Vo department aapka hai aur aap isme mahir. But if I try someday, I will surely post it. πŸ˜›
πŸ˜‰baki you know na Sameer is full to asanskari. And Naina is no less. So you can imagine πŸ˜‰

Sweet heaven... He talked to Chachiji...!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† HOW...!!
I can imagine Bela hiding her face in her pallu and thinking - "Bhagwaan jhuth na bulaye, yeh damaadji ko kya ho gaya hai? Kahin kisine sir pe kuch maar to nai diya? Ya zarur bhabhiji ke ghar pe kuch kha liya hoga?"
🀣
Oh God, I cant stop laughing now. Damaad ji ne Chachi ji Ko bowled kr diya hoga haina. you were so apt with Bela's reaction yar.  Bhabhi ji ne hi kya pata kuch maar diya ho πŸ€£

Instead of talking to Naina, he literally announced it to the world...!! Hahhaa... And none of them bothered to talk to Naina either...
Vo Sameer ne bola tha surprise rkhne koπŸ˜›
 Aur Baki SB b Naina ke gusse se darte hnπŸ˜†

nddd that dodging the cushion given two years of practice... Great touch Aaisha...!!  πŸ‘πŸΌ
Hehe thanks. ghr me itne couples ke jhgde dekh liye hn aadat ho gayi hai πŸ˜†

Finally, the way he chose to calm her down... main aur imli leke aata hun... I can totally imagine Sameer doing that... Naina is right, he is a kiddo... she would have to handle two kids if she ever gets pregnant... and the big one is definitely going to need more attention, and has the ability to create more upheaval than that small one... πŸ˜›
Haina, he is a kiddo but he is love. He is such a caring husband na 
 πŸ˜† Han bechari Naina, kya hoga uska.

OVEDDD IT...!! Please keep coming with more such gems...!
Hugs to you for this one... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Love,
Mou

Thank you sooo much πŸ€— I am really happy that I could make you laugh. 
Samaina_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Purv_01

Wow!!!

So cute and hilarious πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Buddhu Sameer and Naina parehsan and confused.

Loved it.

Thanks, sweetie. I am glad you liked it πŸ˜³
Khatarnak combination hai naπŸ˜†
Samaina_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashika

I loved this. Period. β€οΈ

I was literally laughing the whole time imagining Sam's reactions, this was super cute...This was super cute, I am still grinning thinking about Sam's bewildered expressionπŸ˜†
Still, he is so caring and that warms my heart😳
Ab ye soche waali baat hai ki main bhi pickle aur imli khaati huπŸ˜‰

Thanks a lot Shreya. I always wait for your comments. β€οΈ
I am glad I could make you laugh πŸ˜‰

Hehe yes Sameer buddhu hai par utna hi caring bhi hai. Ab aise husband se koi jyada der gussa kaise reh skta hai?πŸ˜‰

Sochne Vali baat ye bhi hai ki Mai bhi Khati hun. To tum Apne pati ko smjha Dena phle hi. Pr tmhara time Abhi bohat der Baad aaega . Mai smjha dungi mere vale ko πŸ˜†
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice concept.πŸ‘πŸ‘  Mujhe lag hi raha tha kuch gadbad hai and lo Sameer 'The Great' Maheshwari ne kar hi dala.
Imli mujhe bhi bahut pasand like ek ek dabba khatam ho jaata hai teen din mein..πŸ˜ƒ  And  Naina ke 'imli ki passion' ko Sameer kuch zyada dur le gaya...

But loved that he was so caring and most importantly was ready for responsibility.Most men run away or just seem a bit frustrated with responsibility but our Sameer is a gem.

Nicely penned down and you are too goood with humuor.πŸ‘πŸ‘

And yeah that Ganesha drawing was so beautiful which you sent to RD.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Tumhari SS jaldi padhke comment karungi.😳

Keep coming with your best.
With love-
Minu.