OS - 'Imli Ka Boota, beri ke ber'

Samaina_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey folks, joote chappals and tamatars are welcome. Chappal mjhe sirf 4 number ki chahie 😆
Anyway, I was in a bad mood today and couldn't concenterate on pdhai. I tried writing the next chapter of my SS but couldn't do that either.  Ultimately I ended up writing this OS. Padh kr zarur bataiega kaisa laga. 😛

I dedicate this OS to Mou and Surbhi Di who have encouraged me a lot with their comments and appreciation for my SS ❤️

'Ramdhari, please chai bana dijiye'; Naina requested Ramdhari as she entered the house all worn out. She quickly went to her room, changed into her night suit and lied down on the bed. It was a hectic day in college. There was a national level conference of writers and Naina being one of the best in the faculty as well as a talented writer herself, was assigned with the task of organising it. The conference went smooth but the preparations had taken a toll on Naina's health. She had been working day and night for the last one week to make the conference a big success. Her hard work had paid off but she was in desperate need of some rest. She was about to doze off when Sameer entered the room with a tray in his hands, 'ye lijiye madam, Banda aapki khidmat me haazir hai'.

'Sameer, tum kyu le kar aaye?' asked Naina as she got up and rested her head by the headrest.

'Are mera man kiya aur vaise bhi aaj se main hi tumhara khayal rkhunga', Sameer offered the cup to her. 

'Kuch khaogi? Chocolate, pizza, ice cream ya kuch aur' ? Asked Sameer as Naina took a sip from her cup. 

'Nahi. Mai khana kha kr ayi thi college se. Aur tum ye office se itni jaldi mjhse ye sab puchne aye ho? Ye chal kya raha hai?' Naina eyed him suspiciously. 

'Are tum to aise bol Rahi ho jaise Mai tumhara kabhi khyal hi nahi rkhta. Mjhe Laga mood swings ho rhe honge tumhe islie pucha'. Before Naina could reply, Sameer got a call from one of his investors and he excused himself to talk to him.

'Mood swings? Agar mjhe mood swings honge to mai khud bolungi na use, apne aap kyu assume kr Raha hai?' Murmured Naina as she tried to figure out what exactly was going on in his mind. 

The talk with the investor had stretched a bit and by the time Sameer returned to their room, Naina had already dozed off. He eyed her lovingly, carefully put the blanket over her and switched off the lights to let her sleep peacefully. 

Next Morning, Naina woke up earlier than usual. Sameer had still not returned from his morning walk. As it was an off for her, she decided to cook something special for him. While preparing the batter to bake his favourite apple muffins, she found out that the sugar jar was empty and the new  packet was kept on the topmost shelf. She called out for Ramdhari to help her get the packet. Hearing no response, she decided to take it out herself. As she climbed on the stool, she heard Sameer shout 'Naina kya kr rahi ho tum ye, gir jaati to?' Chalo room me'. 

'Sameer Mai pehle bhi to aise krti thi. Kya ho Gaya hai tumhe?' asked Naina as they proceeded towards their room.

'Pehle krti thi, pr ab se nahi krogi. Maine keh diya bas', Sameer ordered her and made her sit on the bed.

'Mai dekh kar ata  hun Ramdhari Kahan hain', Sameer walked towards the door when he was stopped by Naina who hugged him from behind.

'Mai smjh gayi, ek hafta mjhse dur rehne ke Baad mere liye jyada protective ho Gaye ho. Haina?' Naina hugged him even more tightly. After few minutes, she made him turn around and asked 'Itna miss Kiya mjhe'? 

Sameer nodded smiling. Naina stood on her toes and kissed him on his lips taking him by surprise. As their kiss deepened,  both of them ost their senses. Hungrily kissing each other , they took to the bed and started exploring each other. They were engrossed in the moment when Sameer all of a sudden pulled away from Naina shocking her to the core. 

'Naina, mjhe lagta hai Hume control krna chahie. Tmhe pata hai na Mai kitna rough ho Jata hun, aisi haalat me ye sab theek nahi hai' Sameer said as he gauged the confused expression on Naina's face. 

'Aisi haalat? Kaisi haalat?' Naina still couldn't understand him.

'Pregnancy Vali haalat. Agar baby Ko kuch ho Gaya to?' Sameer asked worriedly.

'Pregnancy?' Asked a baffled Naina. 

'Naina, tension mat lo, Mai ready hun is baby ke liye. Hum mil kar bohat acche se khyal rkhenge uska', Sameer replied calmly but he got worried as the confused expressions on Naina's face began to turn into anger. 'Tumhe lagta hai Mai Pregnant hun? Agar Mai pregnant Hoti to Mai sbse phle tumhe hi batati na? 

'Vo mjhe Laga tum Sharma rhi ho, islie mjhe Bata nahi paa rhi'; Sameer gulped hard seeing her get into her Chandi Avtar. 

'Accha Sharma rhi hun. Aur tumhe vaise ye khyal Aya kaise?' Naina raised her brows demanding an explanation.

'Vo chachiji ne bola',  Sameer replied meekly.

'Kya? Vaah mere pati ko, meri Chachi Ko sbko pata hai Mai pregnant hun, bas mjhe hi nahi pata. Aur vaise  Chachi ji Ko kaise pata?' Naina asked. 

'Vo Maine unhe symptoms btae na', Sameer blurted out only to receive a smack from Naina.

'Symptoms? Kaun se symptoms?' Naina almost shouted.

'Yahi ki tmhe teen din se imli khane ka man kr Raha hai aur tm bar bar bas imli mangwa rhi ho mjhse', Sameer tried to put up a good defense.

'Sameer, imli Mai bachpan se Khati hun. Conference ki vajah se stressed thi islie mood theek krne ke liye kha rhi thi aur  bohat din se Khayi bhi nahi thi islie teen din me  sari kasar Nikal di. Aur imli to Preeti bhi Khati hai. Agar tum use imli khate hue dekh loge to tmhe ye lgega vo pregnant hai?' Naina asked amused at her husband's stupidity. 

'Dhat nahi na, pr tumhe is mahine date bhi to nahi ayi,' Sameer was ready with another argument. 

'Sameer tum Singapore Gaye the na last week to mjhe regular time pr periods aagye the', Naina tried to explain her husband when she realised something and her eyes widened in shock  , 'Ruko , mtlb tmne Chachi ji Ko ye bhi bta diya??? '

Sameer got up from bed, coughed thrice not knowing what to say but the guilty look on his face gave away everything. 

'Tmne Chachi ji se ye sab baat kri, Sameer Maheshwari', Naina got up from the bed too scaring the hell out of Sameer.

'Han to directly nahi bola, aur vaise bhi vo hmari mummy Jaisi hain. Unse to baat kr hi skta hun.' Sameer replied and was greeted with a cushion flying towards him which he efficiently dodged owing to the two years of marriage experience. 

'Are tum to violent ho gayi yaar. Tmhara aaj ye haal hai, sach me pregnant Hoti to pata nahi kya kya krti?' Sameer said and received an angry glare from Naina. 'Shant ho jao na, gussa chodho, ho jati hai galatfehmi'.

Naina took a deep breath and said 'Theek hai tumne Chachi ji Ko hi btaya hai na unhe Mai Sambhal lungi, shukar hai baki logon ko nahi btaya'

Naina vo, Sameer held his ears in an apology. 

'Sameer, tmne sbko Bata diya? Tum na jao yaha se. Ahh, Naina ordered as the anger resurfaced again.

'Nainu sbko nahi na, bs mummy, Rohan, Preeti , Munna, Pandit  aur chachiji ko', sbko nahi btaya', Sameer said as he tried to calm her down. 

'Ye bas hai?' came another scary glance from Naina. 

'Naina, Mai na tmhare liye imli le kr Ata hun, tmhara mood theek ho jayega aur fir uske Baad sochenge kya krna hai'. Before Naina could reply or hit him from some other thing kept in the room, Sameer rushed out of the room.

'Hey Bhagwan, ye buddhu se kaise pyaar ho Gaya mujhe', Naina sat down on the sofa slapping her forehead. She couldn't understand whether to laugh at her husband's stupidity or to feel blessed on having such a caring man in her life. Thinking about what he has been doing since yesterday brought a smile on Naina's face, 'Is bache Ko smbhalne se fursat milegi Tb to dusre ke bare me sochungi'. 

Edited by AaishaM - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UnknownJhalli thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haaye Raam!!
It was so cute and hilarious at the same time 
Sameer buddhu Maheshwari 🤣
He announced to the whole world without even confirming the news oh God 😛
Loved it
doublecross thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Such cute os.  I loved it. Especially the way sameer tried to pamper and spoil naina thinking that she is pregnant whereas the perplexed expressions of naina was a treat to read about. She is of the opinion that her dear husband missed her so he is at her beck  and call. What a beautiful update. The hilarity of the situation when naina comes to know that all the love and care was due to a misunderstanding made me hysterical with laughter. The way he reached at a consensus that naina is pregnant cracked me up. Hahahaha!  The incredulity of the scenario especially the periods talk with naina's chachi made me erupt into a fit of giggles. This sweet innocent foolish sameer was a real treat to read about. If you soon such magic in a bad mood I wonder what your good mood leads to. So cheers to your bad mood that you could cool up such a funny and adorable tale I loved it to the core. 
Amazing piece of work
Loved it.
Edited by doublecross - 5 years ago
toshibelekar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Such a comedy one.  Nice. Keep updating.

Hope we get to see all this in the show.
ratnarao12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Such a cute hilarious one 
And u have used his buddhupan very well 

Bechaari Naina phas gayi
KhwabonKiRani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic os
Loved it
Very well written
Samainadeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This update seriously made my day
Its awesome
Sameer pampering Naina was the cutest 
And poor Naina all confused seeing him talking about mood swings .. Lol
Sameer controlled himself for the sake of baby ...
And then the conversation was the highlight
I was giggling like anything
Please write more on their married life 

Love
Laalchi reader
mystique123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Such an entertaining piece 👏
Had so much of fun and laughed like hell 🤣

Keep writing more 😊
SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Superb!!!! Such a beautifully written lovely OS. Very funny too!

SamAina dynamics are always amazing but I was especially happy to read the bond that Sameer shares with Chachiji.
JaySee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So cute story.
Towards the end I was laughing like anything.
Sameer is literally bholuram and budhuram mixed into one.