Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shri_12 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
This is unique concept. Please update soon. Waiting from long time. 
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey, when are you updating??
silentredr89 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the response everyone. 
Here is the update -

Part - 4 - The Third Month

Naina opened her eyes a bit when she felt someone caressing her forehead.
When she was conscious enough to recognise the person she exclaimed happily "maa aap"
And she tried to sit while vishakha' s face lighted up on seeing her happiness.
She helped naina to sit by giving a support of pillow at her back.

"aap kab aay? Or sameer ne muje uthaya kyu nahi." she complained.
"arey beta mai bas ek ghante pehle aay. Maine hi mna kiya tha sameer ko tumhe uthane se. Abi tumhe sirf aram karna hai. Samjhi?"
Naina immediately hugged her and said "maa please ab aap bi yeh aram aram matt karna, vaise hi sameer muje koi kaam nahi karne deta".She missed this motherly warmth.
Vishakha caressed her back "sahi toh karta hai vo". Naina breaks the hug "maa.."

Sameer enters the room "kya baatein ho rahi hai?"
"kuch nahi tumhari burai kar rahi thi" and naina shows her tongue while sameer frowned.
"badmash" vishakha hits naina's head lightly and then they all chuckled.
"vaise maa,bohat acha kiya aap aagy ab mera kaam asan ho jaega" said sameer with a breath of relief...
"kaisa kaam?" vishakha asked
"naina ka dhyaan rakhne mei. Maa aap manoge ni mai jaise hi office jata hu yeh maharani kaam par lag jati hai. Samjti hi ni h koi baat" he complained while naina's jaw dropped open in haww expression.
"par tumhari mami toh rehti h na ghar pr" vishakha said a bit confused.

Sameer's expressions immediately changed to a frown while naina signalled him through the eyes not to talk about that matter.

Vishakha looked at the exchange "kya hua koi baat hui hai kya? Bolo sameer, mujse kya chupana"
"maa vo mamiji ne.." and he told the whole story. Naina looked down.
"... Ab aap hi btao maa mai ab kaise unpar bharosa karlu?"

Vishakha didn't know how to express what she felt. She was annoyed, yes hell annoyed on how naina has been treated.
And She should be angry on sameer as well because of the way he reacted. But rather she don't know why, she felt proud on her son.

"maa aap kuch bol nahi rahi. Apko bura laga na? Maine sameer ko rokne ki koshish kari lekin vo.." naina tried but was cut off

"nahi naina. Sameer ne sahi kiya." naina looked at her shocked.

"han naina. Tum janti ho jab meri nayi nayi shaadi hui thi tab mummyji matlb meri sasuma bi mujse choti choti baaton par naraz rehti thi. Kabi kabi toh tumhare papaji ke samne suna deti thi lekin mai sahi hu ya galat, unhone kabi mera saath ni diya. Shayad uss time par yeh sab galat mana jata tha. Par ab zamana badal raha hai. Mai khush hu ki sameer ne tumhara saath diya hai, or khaskar iss halat mei jab tumhe uski sabse zyada zarurat thi. Tum tension matt lo sab theek ho jaega. "

Sameer smiled and hugged his mother. Naina had tears in her eyes, vishakha pulled her too in the hug.

" vishakha ji, aap kab aay? " asked mami entering the room, disturbing their family moment.
Sameer looked away while naina gestured him to behave normal.
"bas ek ghante pehle, aap bazaar gy hui thi na"

"han vo naina bahu ke liye kuch kapde lene gy thi"

"kapde? Naina ke liye?" asked sameer

"arey sameer beta, teesra mahina hai yeh.. Ismei bahu ka thoda pet toh badega na, abse usko thode loose kapde pehnne chahiye, use acha lagega" vishakha nodded understandingly.

"w. Weight" naina stammered and felt her belly, but she didn't feel anything.

"mami aap ko yeh sab karne ki koi zarurat nahi hai, mai hu uska khyaal rakhne ko"said sameer roughly.

" sameer.. " vishakha started in a scolding tone.

" nahi maa. Yeh aisa hi karti hai. Pehle acha banegi or fir mere peeche se sab ulta ho jaega"
Accused sameer.

"sameer beta mai janti hu mujse galti hui hai or mai uske liye sorry bolri hu. Ab tu naraz matt ho. Tuje or naina bahu ko shikayat ka koi mauka nahi dungi"..

"n.. Nahi mamiji, aap maafi maat mangiye please. Sameer ab bhool jao na please" naina insisted

"han sameer, ab bas hogya." vishakha joined

Sameer sighed and nodded "theek hai naina agar tum kehti ho toh. Lekin agar fir kuch hua toh.."

"kuch ni hoga.." naina assured.

Vishakha smiled and mamiji caressed naina 's face. Sameer was still not convinced but for naina he agreed.

Days passed and naina's baby bump was slightly visible now.Waking up, caressing the bump and talking to the little one developing inside, became a routine of sameer. Everyday he had something new to tell the little one. Naina cherished those moments
Naina' s morning sickness grew a little more but sameer was highly patient in handling this. He could be late to work but he would never leave her in such state.

Her body pain was an issue for sameer, which he was finding hard to handle but why to fear when mom is there. Vishakha called for a yoga teacher. Naina resisted a bit as she was not used to excercises but seeing the concern she agreed. It actually worked and she felt more fresh now, and her mood swings were reduced.

Mami sometimes felt left out, but naina understood this. So she would ask her to cook some delicious food, which she craved for.

It was mid of the third month. Everything was going well. But the past one week was stressful for naina. She used to have nightmares and her emotional breakdown became an everyday routine. Yoga classes had to be cancelled because after waking up, she was not in a state to do it.
Sameer was highly tensed about this so he took special care by spending more time with her and not going to office, watching her favourite movies, letting her have her cravings fulfilled at the earliest, but it was not working out.

Finally the time for regular checkup arrived and sameer had noted down all the points to be asked from the doctor.
Surprisingly that day naina was in a jovial mood and sameer was happy seeing this. Little did he know the reason for this.

"kya baat hai naina aaj kafi ache mood mei ho?" sameer asked smiling, his focus on driving.

"vo toh hai kyuki.." and she stopped.. No let it be a surprise.. 'i think he don't remember it'
"kyuki?"
"kyuki..bas kuch nahi" and she looked out. Sameer avoided further questioning as it might turn her angry.

They reached the clinic.
"yeh konsi kitaab lekar jaa rahe ho andar?" naina asked seeing a notebook in his hand.
"yeh vo sab hai jo doctor se puchna hai" sameer said showing her the page.
Naina stared at him for some minutes. Sameer raised his eyebrows "what?"
A chuckle escaped from naina' s mouth and she pulled his cheeks before going inside.
"ouch" sameer exclaimed and followed her.

Outside the cabin
They were sitting with the reports of recently done regular checkups.
"sameer tum doctor ko zyada pareshan matt karna please" she requested when their turn was about to come.

"mai nahi karunga pareshan lekin agar vo har cheez ka jawab ek hi degi ki aisi halat mei yeh sab hota rehta hai toh muje gussa aa jaega, arey koi toh solution hoga na" sameer said
Naina pulled his cheeks again "naina kya hogya hai tumhe, aaj mere gaalo se itna pyaar" he asked touching his cheeks.
"pyaar toh tumse hai" she whispered huskily in his ears
"naina kyu mere control ki band baja rahi ho" he said turning his face, their faces inches apart.
Their eyes shining with desire and longing that they were finding hard to resist.
"i wish we were at home" he said eyeing her lips, turning naina's cheeks crimson.

"Mrs. Naina Sameer maheshwari" the nurse called,interupting their moment.

In the cabin..
Doctor looked at the reports and Naina answered all what doctor asked. Doctor said that there is nothing to worry, and then came "yeh sab toh iss halat mei normal hai". Naina tried hard to control her laughter while sameer glared.
"doctor i have some questions" he said
Naina took a long breath and shifted comfortably in her chair 'its gonna take some time' she thought.

The doctor answered each question patiently.
But when it came to the emotional breakdown, doctor signalled sameer to come with her.
Naina was confused and so was sameer but he followed her.
"sameer yeh emotional breakdowns and nightmares are not common, but not rare too.
Mother suffers from this when she is taking too much stress, or she is getting some negative vibes from someone making her upset.
Maybe aisa kuch ho hi na. Mai use stress ni dena chahti thi isliye apko alag bulaya."

Sameer nodded but he still couldn't understand the reason. The house is filled with positivity and care. He hoped that mamiji had not done something because if he came to know anything then he dont know what would he do.
" doctor iska koi solution hai? its very difficult for me to see her like this every morning"

"don't worry. Aap bas inhe roz subah morning walks par lekar jaaye. Ho sake toh jab tak yeh cheez theek na ho jae, tab tak aap inke saath rahiye..inhe kisi vacation par le jaaye if possible."

"ok doctor thanks a lot. Aap naina ko kuch matt btana"

"sure.. Or han unhe akele kahi matt jane dijiyega" she warned before going inside. This made sameer confused and worried. He had to talk to naina, to know what is worrying her..

As they came inside naina asked immediately "doctor sab theek hai na.. I hope everything is normal.. Koi complications?". Naina's face fell.

"nahi nahi naina no worries" doctor assured.
Sameer too blinked in assurance. She was satisfied but not fully.

"acha naina ab vo.." doctor started, and naina knew what is coming.
"han han doctor chaliye" she interupted without letting her complete..
"kya? Kahan jana hai? Koi orr test hai kya? Sameer asked.
"Mr.maheshwari vo.."
"doctor" and naina nodded in a no
And hurried inside the small space which was hidden with a curtain while doctor followed.
Sameer thought it to be some ladies  thing so he didn't question further but after a few minutes he was too called inside.

"sameer" she called again. Sameer was in a dilemma, he was worried what it could be but when he went inside, the sight he witnessed made him freeze on the spot.

A small monitor on the table and the end of the cord that is attached to it, traced by doctor on her belly. God! He completely forgot about this ultrasound test.
He gulped while naina gestured him to come to her, he took slow steps and when he reached the side, she intertwined her hands in his.
The doctor first made them feel the heartbeat of their child. They had no words to describe the emotions they felt at that time. They just looked at each other, the feeling that they are going to become parents soon now started sinking inn..for real.

Naina closed her eyes, she was going to give birth to a life. A life is there inside her. She suddenly felt a responsibility surrounding her while sameer was lost in the moment.

The doctor then gestured them to look at the screen, the doctor explained that baby is of the size of a lime right now. And from this month, the organs would start developing. Sameer and naina's vision was blurred with tears, tears of happiness. They took some minutes to finally look at their little one.

"naina.. Our baby" sameer pointed to the monitor with happiness.
"sameer i am so happy right now" and she side hugged him.
He embraced her and gave a warm peck on her forehead.
"i will give you this report tomorrow" doctor said
They nodded and went outside.
"toh isliye tum aaj itni khush thi" sameer finally found the reason.
Naina nodded happily, their hands still clutched together.
Once out, before sitting back in the car, sameer again pulled her in a tight hug.
"i am loving this journey naina and I can't wait what would follow after that"
"me too" she said pulling him more close.

Note
Thanks a lot for you patience. I know i have delayed this story a lot and i won't give any excuse. But believe me , i would complete it before this year ends.
And yes.. i have no idea of the technology of that time. If i exaggerated something then apologies.
I hope it was worth your wait.
Can't wait to read your feedback.
Lots of love to you all. ❤️

Edited by tanya119 - 5 years ago
Vidhimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx dear...i asked in forums also as i forgot the name of the story and it is not in index also (pls add ur story index). I hope u ll xomplete lovely stroy to a beautiful end. Thx for pm.waiting for nxt part.
JaySee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update.
Reminded me of my pregnancy days. It is such a blissful experience when you see baby's heart beat for the first time. Brain and heart are the first organs to develop and by 13 weeks, all internal and external organs of baby will be completely developed and it will take a human form.

This story is happening around year 2000 - 2001 right. Ultrasound scanning was there during that time.

Pls update the next part soon.
shanyaarora3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awsm...amazing...lovely update...everything describes so clearly...And the thing naina is stressing upon I am sure related to mamiji...will be waiting for the update...
Yudkbh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So beautiful update
Dil le lo
So so lovely update 
Plz update soon 
Ashusanj thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Super, no words to describe.
You remembered me my pregnancy period.such a happy moment is when you  sees baby's heartbeat first time.
That mood swings, food craving, scanning everything you penned it very well.
Thanks for PM.
Waiting for next update.

Edited by Ashusanj - 5 years ago
lavani1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 Beautiful update dear..
munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loving it
its awesome