Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovelyUmang5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Very nice post..
Indeed these kind of instances happen everywhere...
Even I have witnessed so many such cases..
Be it in my neighbourhood, or some distant relatives, or in My Mom's NGO..
There was this woman who was poisoned by her inlaws, as she was pregnant & the guy felt she would become an obstacle for his second marriage which was fetching him a lot of money in the form of dowry..

The girl survived but she had a miscarriage,, you can say her condition here was very similar to Nandini's..
Now she is living in the NGO & working.. Has filed for divorce on the, but the case is still going on.. Her inlaws are out on bail though..
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: LovelyUmang5

Very nice post..
Indeed these kind of instances happen everywhere...
Even I have witnessed so many such cases..
Be it in my neighbourhood, or some distant relatives, or in My Mom's NGO..
There was this woman who was poisoned by her inlaws, as she was pregnant & the guy felt she would become an obstacle for his second marriage which was fetching him a lot of money in the form of dowry..

The girl survived but she had a miscarriage,, you can say her condition here was very similar to Nandini's..
Now she is living in the NGO & working.. Has filed for divorce on the, but the case is still going on.. Her inlaws are out on bail though..

Really sad to hear this ! What is wrong with some people! All of this sounds so messed up and inhuman.Poisoning a pregnant woman is ..I have no words for such people ðŸ¤¢ Really hope we develop stricter laws to deal with such people as this seems to be a never ending practice .These people need the harshest of punishments to set an example for those that try to do such things to their wives for dowry or whatever other reasons.