Difference of Mahi and Zoya

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

I am happy Zoya defended her virtue atleast for today. Not sure how things are going to be tomorrow, whether she will have to go through another Agnipareeksha. But in today's AP she came out with flying colors. And that is the difference of Mahi and Zoya. Mahi can put Zoya's virtue at stake to meet her goal. But even to protect her virtue Zoya wont put another woman's virtue at stake. Yes for many her argument look foolish. But it is said that God is with those people who chose the right path under tiring circumstances and he will come in one form or another. And I am a strong believer of this philosophy because many times it is very difficult for me to do something against my conscience and whenever I have chosen conscience I have got support from somewhere in some form. 

For Zoya today that invisible hand of God came in the form of Madhu. She heard what her daughter in law was trying to do for her daughter irrespective of what her daughter had done to her. And she chose that girl over her blood. Mind you over Mahi Madhu chose Zoya. She only mentioned she saw Zoya taking pheras with Adi. A widow doing a remarriage is not something that is to be ashamed of and she didnt tell anything else even the fact she had seen both of them in close position in the office which of course she had seen with her own eyes. A marriage doesnt put a woman's virtue at stake. And she told very clearly she strongly believes Zoya has nothing to do with her son's death. Well Mr Hooda didnt had to do anything. Madhu's statement gave him the ammunition to defend Zoya's character and yes it is a big plus point. 

For Adi to her stand is a confident booster. Her goodness getting rewarded will bring faith in him that in this world goodnes exists. And Zoya had not wanted Adi's power which is represented by Mr Hooda. She only wanted Adi and she will not allow him to do something which he will regret later. Because Adi might have wanted to put Mahi's virtue at stake but if things go out of hand Mr Hooda would be professional but she knows Adi's conscience which will never forgive him. In a way Zoya represents all that is good in Adi. In protecting that virtue she protects the virtue of Aditya. 

That's why Adi cuts deal with his father for this woman. At each instance he is awed by her. Her virtue, her principles and her inner strength with which she stands for the same. And he brings out that inner strength in her by being with her. She told she trusts him, yes she trusts him as the man who would never put a woman's virtue at stake for anything. She trusts that soul not the muddled words that just want to save her. 

And I am happy CVs have brought out the point blood is not everything. Sometimes truth is above blood relation and today Madhu proved that point. So I will give a tick to her for being human with her flaws and still standing for truth when it mattered the most. Even after knowing Zoya wont stake Mahi's virtue if she had chosen blood then she wouldnt be qualified to be called a human. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prriyam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
beautiful post.

You are quite right in saying that standing tall when the going is good, do not define the character. When the going is difficult, still holding onto the way-of-being and conscience is what defines character. And that is what Zoya did; irrespective of where she stood, can she do what was proposed - to her, it was a NO. and that is how she is built.

Now, to the question of if this helps in this kalyug etc., guess you have answered that too saying - help will come in one way or the other, for the goodness you show. case in point, Madhu defending her (albeit in not so direct terms).
Nerdgal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely post.
Shruthidi I was like Zoya, why are you like this? Why are you doing this?
Then I was like, this is who Zoya is. 

She is extremely pious and she is not a tit for tat person. 

Let anybody do all the bad in the world with her, but she will not compromise on her principles and values.

And Mahi is actually a representative of most people in the world. If someone not good with you, then you are doubly bad with that person. Then the other is even worse. This circle will never break.

Then there is Zoya who wins over people just by being herself. Mind you she only wins over people who are what they are. Which is why Adi and Arjun are both attached to her. The Zosh staff. Sakshi.

I'll say more when I rewatch the episode tomorrow. Might have clearer thoughts.
Happy_hippy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It's a pleasure reading your posts.. They are so serene and soothing.  You explained this so well.. In fact I have made a post contradicting Zoya's decision today. I just feel that she should have stood by her own blood today. If Madhu can't hear bout Mahi n would be hurt. What would have Zo parents felt when they heard those things from Mahi. Well Zo didn't have to lie about Mahi.  She could have just told them about the insurance and how Mahi knew theirs was a fake marriage. .Zo has a duty towards her parents too,  they have gone through a lot too and never blamed her.. Can't she speak up for their honor this time ? 
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Happy_hippy

It's a pleasure reading your posts.. They are so serene and soothing.  You explained this so well.. In fact I have made a post contradicting Zoya's decision today. I just feel that she should have stood by her own blood today. If Madhu can't hear bout Mahi n would be hurt. What would have Zo parents felt when they heard those things from Mahi. Well Zo didn't have to lie about Mahi.  She could have just told them about the insurance and how Mahi knew theirs was a fake marriage. .Zo has a duty towards her parents too,  they have gone through a lot too and never blamed her.. Can't she speak up for their honor this time ? 

yeah i got the same questions... i actually didn't approve zoya's decision
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
bang on post shruti👏 i agree to each n every word of urs.. zoya is not that type of woman who will react on impulse n only think 4 herself.. she trusted the system of justice, she trusted adi n his father that they will prove her innocent n will bring her n her parents out of this mess n defamation.. n for that she didnt think it right to defame or let someone else defame mahi which will directly affect madhu, whom she considered as mother figure n wanted her love so badly since start.. zoya is not that selfish girl.." burai ko burai se nhi achhai se b khatam kiya ja sakta hai" is zoyas life philosophy n she jst acted upon it.. 
Mikisyal thumbnail
Proud of Zoya today... CVs done excellent job...

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I found Zoya extremely irritating today
Her marriage to Yash has alinayeal her from her parents..

She should have thought about them atleast
enlightenme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

I am happy Zoya defended her virtue atleast for today. Not sure how things are going to be tomorrow, whether she will have to go through another Agnipareeksha. But in today's AP she came out with flying colors. And that is the difference of Mahi and Zoya. Mahi can put Zoya's virtue at stake to meet her goal. But even to protect her virtue Zoya wont put another woman's virtue at stake. Yes for many her argument look foolish. But it is said that God is with those people who chose the right path under tiring circumstances and he will come in one form or another. And I am a strong believer of this philosophy because many times it is very difficult for me to do something against my conscience and whenever I have chosen conscience I have got support from somewhere in some form. 

For Zoya today that invisible hand of God came in the form of Madhu. She heard what her daughter in law was trying to do for her daughter irrespective of what her daughter had done to her. And she chose that girl over her blood. Mind you over Mahi Madhu chose Zoya. She only mentioned she saw Zoya taking pheras with Adi. A widow doing a remarriage is not something that is to be ashamed of and she didnt tell anything else even the fact she had seen both of them in close position in the office which of course she had seen with her own eyes. A marriage doesnt put a woman's virtue at stake. And she told very clearly she strongly believes Zoya has nothing to do with her son's death. Well Mr Hooda didnt had to do anything. Madhu's statement gave him the ammunition to defend Zoya's character and yes it is a big plus point. 

For Adi to her stand is a confident booster. Her goodness getting rewarded will bring faith in him that in this world goodnes exists. And Zoya had not wanted Adi's power which is represented by Mr Hooda. She only wanted Adi and she will not allow him to do something which he will regret later. Because Adi might have wanted to put Mahi's virtue at stake but if things go out of hand Mr Hooda would be professional but she knows Adi's conscience which will never forgive him. In a way Zoya represents all that is good in Adi. In protecting that virtue she protects the virtue of Aditya. 

That's why Adi cuts deal with his father for this woman. At each instance he is awed by her. Her virtue, her principles and her inner strength with which she stands for the same. And he brings out that inner strength in her by being with her. She told she trusts him, yes she trusts him as the man who would never put a woman's virtue at stake for anything. She trusts that soul not the muddled words that just want to save her. 

And I am happy CVs have brought out the point blood is not everything. Sometimes truth is above blood relation and today Madhu proved that point. So I will give a tick to her for being human with her flaws and still standing for truth when it mattered the most. Even after knowing Zoya wont stake Mahi's virtue if she had chosen blood then she wouldnt be qualified to be called a human. 

I don't agree with you. Zoya protecting Mahi just proves that a woman's fake virtue is of more worth than the truth of two innocent. Here I used the word fake because whatever Aditya wanted to say was the truth and not some false accusation against Mahi. Maybe that's her problem, just don't co- operate in the case and put evrything on Aditya and the Gods up there sitting in the sky. Do emotional blackmail by saying hume aap pe pura bharosa hai. Like seriously u don't support my truth in the court and here I'm ready to accept death sentence for you. Edited by enlightenme - 5 years ago
_Joy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree... I didnt find it foolishness but yeah... thght sacchai ki devi... tumhe sirf sach hi toh bolna hai! But anyways... right things always happen to right ppl!