Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
In precap rohit look awesome on bucephalus, today again alexander clip was shown with lion roar
Melkor thumbnail
Hey everyone!!! I am late but can I join in?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³Thank you so much for this lovely thread Deepika
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Welcome lawless lawyer aka arshi
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
I first time saw rohit in aise Karo na vida on colors where is was baddy , villain, he did raped female lead
Vicariously thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't know about y'all but I just went on YouTube and it had suggested me an episode of Razia Sultan. Out of curiosity I watched it and maybe I actually weeped, WOW ! How are they so powerful together ? It was a very emotional and sad scene though. Mirza was decking up Razia as a bride, as she was supposed to marry off with Sultan Yavuz. He did her nazar uthaye with his eye kohl and said Chand si dulhan lag rahi hai aap, kisi ki nazar na laage. Baas ek cheez ki kaami hai and miyan pulled off the red dupatta she's given to him previously and ask him to keep it till they get to meet each other again. And there, their heavenly background starts playing, just at the right moment, to get into my emotion Nazar jo mili hai nazar se khudaya
Huaa paak main to asar se khudaya
Nazar jo mili hai nazar se khudaya
Mashoor teri inayat ke rutbe

Maybe, just maybe, I shed some tears at the beauty of such sequence, that portrayed so beautifully their undying love and desire to be with each other yet their helplessness 😭 THEIR IMPACT !
Vicariously thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

I first time saw rohit in aise Karo na vida on colors where is was baddy , villain, he did raped female lead

Yes ! I dug up on Rohit's past references too πŸ˜† I don't know how to let it out coherently but since that era where he was playing the baddie jerk Aryaman, he's had that aura around him that makes each of his portrayal filled with grace and sensitivity in some way. When will he stop ? Just take my whole heart and go already uuufff I am tired ! Why he gotta nail everything he's in charge of and slay it left and right πŸ˜† ? I actually read a random interview of him with thetimesofindia and he actually stated that his acting career was something that happened accidentally and fortunately to him as initially he didn't have any intention in pursuing any acting career but just modeling and singing. WHEEZZEEE U WHAT πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
If you think that was magic, just watch this webisode from Episode 51
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z48u-WKRQYs

Originally posted by: Vicariously

I don't know about y'all but I just went on YouTube and it had suggested me an episode of Razia Sultan. Out of curiosity I watched it and maybe I actually weeped, WOW ! How are they so powerful together ? It was a very emotional and sad scene though. Mirza was decking up Razia as a bride, as she was supposed to marry off with Sultan Yavuz. He did her nazar uthaye with his eye kohl and said Chand si dulhan lag rahi hai aap, kisi ki nazar na laage. Baas ek cheez ki kaami hai and miyan pulled off the red dupatta she's given to him previously and ask him to keep it till they get to meet each other again. And there, their heavenly background starts playing, just at the right moment, to get into my emotion Nazar jo mili hai nazar se khudaya
Nazar jo mili hai nazar se khudaya
Mashoor teri inayat ke rutbe

Maybe, just maybe, I shed some tears at the beauty of such sequence, that portrayed so beautifully their undying love and desire to be with each other yet their helplessness 😭 THEIR IMPACT !

Vicariously thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

If you think that was magic, just watch this webisode from Episode 51
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z48u-WKRQYs

@Inlieu You don't do this ! Honest to god, I WAS FLAILING LIKE A DUCK THROUGH THIS ENTIRE SCENE !!! Their chemistry together Now I understand well the extent of y'all's anger and disappointment of missing Pankhuri who was sooo close from bagging Roxanna's role. SERIOUSLY ! Where did we go wrong ? Does Rohit ever stop ? CAN HE GO FAR FAR FAR AWAY I M TIREDTTT !
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
During razia sultan in mirza's entry scene a camel kicked rohit on his shoulder, he was injured

In razia sultan he wanted 2 give yakut kata hua seer 2 razia

In poras alexander wanted 2 give poras kata hua seer 2 roxxane

i guess he is ibsessed by kata hua seer
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 5 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Image result for rohit purohit as alexander
 i dont know of others but i liked rohit in persian robes