ROHIT PUROHIT APPRECIATION THREAD

Posted: 5 years ago
                                    ROHIT PUROHIT

APPRECIATION THREAD

Related image

Rohit Purohit (born 8 June 1986) is an Indian television actor and former model.[3] He is well known for playing the lead role of Suraj Purohit in Sanskaar Laxmi in Zee TV. He also played the lead role in Razia Sultan as Malik Altunia. He is currently seen as Alexander the Great "Sikandar" in historical series Porus.

He was reportedly dating his co-star Veebha Anand from Sanskaar Laxmi but the duo split soon after the serial went off-air.[4] He then began his work for Arjunand during its course got close to his Arjun co-star Sheena Bajaj.

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 5 years ago

No bashing of any actor/characterNo bashing of any other membersHave polite and healthy discussionsFollow IF COCKindly do not quote more than three times as the thread gets quite messyDo not bring in unrelated topics

Dedicated Appreciation threads (ATs) for an actor/actress/characters of the show will be subject to specific rules, from here onwards. These rules will apply to all current ATs in the forum and any new ATs created in the future.

~ Revised Rules ~

The word "Appreciate" in itself means to have a highly favorable opinion of someone or something. You are supposed to appraise the value of the work of the actors and express them in positive light. A thread where all the fans of the Actor/Character/s gather to discuss what they liked.

In an essence Constructive criticism/Positive Outlook towards Actors/Characters, must prevail in these threads.

Members must understand that, discussions are restricted in ATs.  ATs are safe zones for the Actor/s fans to exchange information without being subject to negativity. You have the main forum to present opinions which calls for discussions and debates. All discussions related to actor's performance, looks, style and personality can be confined to  ATs  and keep the discussion of story tracks restricted to just the character and his/her scenes with other characters. Please refrain from analyzing and discussing scenes which are not directly/indirectly related to the actor/character of this AT , in particular when they imply stating negative opinions. However we do  allow minimum chatting in ATs, provided it is related to this AT alone.

Please refrain from bringing and discussing other general topics of the main forum into  the AT. If you find anything offending in the main forum, report it with crisp and clear notes, without bringing them to the ATs.

Please refrain from any negative/bashful/insulting comments against any actor/character/member/DT. If members of an AT are caught discussing other actors/characters/fan groups/DT negatively, then AT will be held liable for it and may be subject to warnings & eventual closure/Ban as follows.

Admins/Monitors of the AT (Those who are opening the AT will be called the Admins/Monitors) will report  the troublemakers or problematic members of the AT to the DT  in a timely manner, so that the AT/other genuine fans are not penalized for it. Here the Admins have a big responsibility and so we believe them to be totally unbiased as the whole responsibility of a AT is on them.

Lastly - When an AT reaches 150 pages, hit the report button and add this "AT reached 150 Pages", the DT will close it as we can not have two ATs open at the same time.

If the DT notices more than 3 people violating the AT rules constantly for a week, the effects of violations will kick start, which go as follows:

First Violation -Warning Note

2nd -Another Warning Note

3rd -Another Warning Note

4th - Close the AT for 24 hrs (1 Day)

5th - Close AT  for 72 hrs (3 Days)

6th - Close AT for 1 week (7 Days)

Image result for members

DEEPIKA GUPTA9

LUCKY SNOW

INLIEU

PRIYA258

CHOTA_DON

CUTE.MANASI

VICARIOUSLY

SASHASHYAM

LAWLESS LAWYER

***  if u want 2 join d AT plz click on like , i will add ur name 
                                                Permission given by SHRUTI

Image result for WELCOME
i felt alex was full on mood 2 irritate roxxane , where ever she was going , alex's eyes were following her , finally roxxane speak up that dont see me like this , coz i m getting irritated  
i found alex cute today

vaise rohit has very expressive eyes , he can do talking through eyes only, vaise today his eyes reflected naughtiness also
Deepika, thanks for the PM girl ! Yahan main haazir 😃
My lungggsss Rohit I can't even 🤣 He didn't even know about his nomination for Gold Award if it wasn't a fan updating him up about this ! Imagine him calmly sat at home in front of his TV as they announce him as the winner and he getting all startled and worked up coz he didn't know and it came up to him out of no where 🤣 Just take my whole heart and go uufff 😆Edited by Vicariously - 5 years ago
Nice thread Deepika... Thanx 4 the PM dear.. ðŸ˜›
I just loved him in yesterday episode.