Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
@Shanaya di, thank you so much!

@Ankita di, I'm glad you liked it!

@..Snow.., thanks for coming here! <3

@Sema di, aww it's good to see you too! <3

@Manasi di, thanks you! <3

@Naina di, I'm doing it straight from the text book. 😉
And for the record, both versions on TV had their fallacies, so it's better you don't blindly believe either of them. 😳
Viswasruti thumbnail
Radhika , a well-written chapter it is!👏 You know very well regarding my love towards Mahabharath and esp my utmost fondness and respect for Draupadi; the iconic Epic character. 
Though sounds a bit awkward, the logic you have given behind considering a brother's wife as a mother is the well-established belief in Hindu culture. The relationship the five brothers shared with Draupadi itself is one of it's kind and there is no comparison with any other character in any Epic. That well-defined relationship of Krishnaa with her five husbands was approved by Vasudev  Krishna , Krishna Dwaipayan and Kunti the mother of five Pandavas at the time of their marriage. To maintain unity and to keep the jealousies and misunderstandings at bay, they put some rules and followed those strictly.  There was a  reason behind every action and reaction of the characters of this Epic, there was a twist and turn in every chapter, how they all loved and respected  Draupadi and how    Draupadi pleased her five husbands with her feminine graces and expert attention was a point to ponder! Will become a never-ending lovely discussion !!
It is a very tricky issue and you handled it with utmost care. Now I am interestingly planning to keep special time for further reading. 
My advice to you is [ because you are a great writer with an in-depth knowledge  ]add something special to define the situation in your own esoteric way which you did now in this chapter, I am sure it will add beauty to this wonderful story! 
NainaSM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rai-kishori.

@Shanaya di, thank you so much!

@Ankita di, I'm glad you liked it!

@..Snow.., thanks for coming here! <3

@Sema di, aww it's good to see you too! <3

@Manasi di, thanks you! <3

@Naina di, I'm doing it straight from the text book. 😉
And for the record, both versions on TV had their fallacies, so it's better you don't blindly believe either of them. 😳

Good hai 
Even i don't blindly follow any of thm 
I just telling u 
I have seen many stories some are based on either on star plus one or on sony or BR chopra on or Wikipedia information 
That's why i told u 

wayward thumbnail
@Madhuri aunty, thank you so much for your so valuable inputs.I've always seen Draupadi as the woman who can balance her life both as a wife and a queen quite effectively. I'll try to keep up to your expectations of me. :3

@Naina di, it's okay, thank you! <3
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update Protiti
I feel so bad for Arjun
Draupadi got less time with him compared to the other 4 brothers
thanks for the pm
continue soon 
Riddhima_Pandit thumbnail
Congratulations for the new thread
Darshika888 thumbnail
awesome update
thanks for pm
wayward thumbnail
@Priya di, thank you so much hun! Yep, Arjun was kinda mostly on his feet!

@Ridhimaa di, I'm so glad you liked the update!

@Darshika di, Thank you! <3
Priyanka2020 thumbnail
Nice update
Thanks for the pm
wayward thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Priyanka-

Nice update

Thanks for the pm

Thank you so much! <3