Frequent Posters

jasmin_rose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
jasmin_rose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Part - 3

They come to chawl along with resignation letter. Kamala will be busy doing some work seeing Raghav and sammy she asks them to come in. She asks Raghav now what do you want from us you cheated my one daughter and married the other one I can't even curse you. Raghav doesn't speaks anything to Kamala. Sammy asks Kamala where is Kalpana, Kamala says she must be in office Raghav gets scared he is about to say kalpi is not in office she has sent resignation letter we are here in that regard but sammy stops him. Sammy says no actually we came directly thinking kalpi might quit the job bcoz of whatever happened yesterday so thought of talking to you both directly. We are depended on kalpi completely she is handling so many projects if she quits we will be in a problem hearing this Kamala becomes very happy.

Kamala tells sammy we are not like others to do such cheap things. Raghav baba has given job to my kalpi when she was not getting job anywhere so don't worry nothing like that will happen. She offers tea for Raghav and sammy, Raghav is not in a mood to have tea or listen to any of their conversations he was worried about kalpi.

He said sammy let's go I have a meeting thanking Kamala for tea both sammy and Raghav were about to leave. Just then kalpi entered her house seeing kalpi Raghav was relaxed. Seeing Raghav and sammy Kalpana asked sammy sir you both here I have already sent my resignation letter what happened why you both have come here then. Kamala is shocked hearing kalpi she asks kalpi how can you resign your job just like that why are you mixing personal and professional life. Kalpi tells to Kamala aai don't worry I got job I have to join on Monday Gud post and I can grow if I join that company aai I can fulfill your wish. But only one problem is there I have been posted to Hyderabad I will have to handle Hyderabad branch independently. I will get to learn many things aai. I am not saying Singhania's is bad I got this job bcoz of Singhanias but aai I don't want to go there don't ask me why plz. I am strong I don't mind working there but ... leave it na aai plz too many complications if I continue in Singhania's so plz aai don't force me.

All three are shocked, Kamala tells kalpi you are not quitting Singhania's atleast till you handover your projects to someone else beta. Raghav baba gave you job on my words, you were been assigned projects bcoz of your efficiency how can you quit just like that when they are dependent on you. You are not quitting and that's final Kamala told. Kalpi thought for sometime, she also felt what Kamala said was correct so she tells fine sammy sir I will join back Singhania's from tomorrow but if you both agree to my terms Raghav happily says all yours terms will be followed plz join back that's all I want. Kalpi ignores Raghav and tells sammy sir my first condition is I want you to change my place either in your cabin or anywhere else but I don't want to sit infront of Raghav Sir cabin. 2nd condition is I guess now pakhi won't be working so I don't mind reporting anybody but not Raghav sir. 3rd condition is I will be relieved from my job once all the projects are completed I won't be assigned any new projects hereafter. If you both are ok with my terms then I will join from tomorrow think and let me know. Raghav sees sammy not able to understand what to tell he is not ok with any of kalpis condition but he has no other option apart from agreeing to her conditions sammy says fine Kalpana we are ok with your terms but we want you to join job from today itself not from tomorrow there is a important meeting and we want you to accompany us, Raghav is confused why is sammy asking her to come today itself. Kalpi sees Kamala, she asks her to join immediately so Kalpi asks her aai you are sure right that I can join Singhania's back. Kamala says yes kalpi u plz join back and don't bother about what ppl will speak.

Kamala asks kalpi to have lunch and go from yesterday you dint have anything. Sammy asks kalpi to have lunch and come down they will wait for her in car. Kamala asks Raghav and sammy also to have for that Raghav happily agrees. After lunch all three leave for meeting. Pakhi calls Kamala and tells that Raghav dint come home from yesterday so Kamala says actually he and sammy had come home they just left for a meeting give him some time pakhi he is busy so he dint come maybe today he will come back home. They speak for sometime and disconnect the line. Kamala thinks why Raghav baba is behaving like this with Pakhi he only proposed Pakhi and married her then why is he avoiding Pakhi deva plz take care of my daughter saying that she continues her house work.

Sammy takes Raghav and kalpi to raghav's house. Kalpi asks sammy sir why are we here we had a meeting you said so sammy replies saying we have to prepare for meeting so we came here hope you won't mind kalpi saying that they reach raghav's house they open the door and hear a lady screaming from upstairs all three are shocked Raghav and kalpi runs upstairs sammy follows them by closing the front door. He doesn't wants anybody to know about the person who just screamed.
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome updzte 
Its fabulously written
Update soon
vanajaragna thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear
You written so well
Hope kalpi will understand raghav conditions
Update soon dear
MadhuGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update. Waiting next part. 
Niki1980 thumbnail
Awesome update...what will Kalpi do now??waiting for next update
naharkhan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb update very nice waiting for next plz update soon 
kinnapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😊wow super update.lovely just speechelss writting .good going .Thanks .
Tilottama09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb! Update 
👏

pratibhas5 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasmin_rose

Thanks wish we had got to see kalpi like this in the show 😭

Yey that's true