Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

RagNa - Part 14 on page 34 updated

jasmin_rose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Story starts after Raghav marriage

Raghav comes with Pakhi to chawl all are shocked to see Raghav and Pakhi, pakhi explains Kamala how Raghav proposed her and asked her to marry him
Immediately if she also loves him.

P-Kamala maa You know how much I love Raghav so I couldn't deny married him without your presence kindly forgive us and please bless us plz.

Raghav was just starring at kalpi he wanted to tell kalpi not to misunderstand him he did this for revenge sake. Not even once kalpi saw towards him. He was not able to read her, she was blank he was telling in mind plz see towards me kalpi scold me beat me kill me do whatever you want but don't punish yourself for my mistake. I did a mistake should have thought about you before taking this step but you know my anger very well, my anger is my enemy I always had that fear in me my anger shouldn't harm you but it happened from my end plz forgive me kalpi. Meanwhile Kamala was not able to understand if she has to bless Pakhi or feel bad for kalpi. Kalpi walks towards her house followed by Vittal and pakya. Kalpi is busy arranging Aarathi thali for her aai to welcome new couple Vittal and pakya are shocked to see kalpi arranging the thali Vittal asks kalpi what are you doing for which kalpi replies helping aai to welcome new couple home saying that she comes down with the thali asks her aai to do the rituals Kamala is shocked to see kalpi like this she is not able to understand what to tell kalpi, kalpi tells her aai you never failed doing ur duty as a mother to your daughter so why r u hesitating today saying that she keeps thali in Kamala's hand and walks up to terrace.

Kamala does Aarathi and takes the couple to her house. Kalpi changes her dress and comes down she starts helping the marriage contractor to take all his belongings which he had got for marriage, Manda comes there and starts taunting kalpi saying, see who is here she had dreamt of marrying Raghav Singhania ordinary chawl girl wanted to marry Singhania how can she even think of marrying him what is her aukad she can be his mistress but not a wife, kalpi was behaving as if she dint hear anything she was just telling herself it's over kalpi be strong don't breakdown not in front of them or infront of Raghav. Raghav had come down seeing kalpi when he heard Manda speaking about kalpi like this he couldn't tolerate he punched his hand to nearby tree Manda and others got scared and ran away.

Raghav had was bleeding kalpi saw that and tied his bleeding hand with her dupatta without talking to him.

Raghav-Kalpi I want to talk to you plz listen to me before he could continue further kalpi called Pakhi loudly Pakhi and Kamala came running down stairs. Kalpi told Pakhi plz take care of ur husband his hand is bleeding saying that she just walked out.

Pakhi and Kamala were busy chit chatting and preparing dinner kalpi came with first aid box and told Pakhi ur husband hand is hurt plz apply this ointment and put the bandage before it's turns to something else. Kalpi goes to her aai and asks aai can I help u in cooking, Kamala asks her to take rest so kalpi goes and starts to continue her studies.

Vittal and pakya comes home Vittal dint wanted to see Kamala inviting new couple home so he left to temple when kalpi came down with Aarathi thali. Pakya had gone to get Vittal back listening to mandas taunt. Seeing kalpi studying Vittal went to her and asked her what r u doing here kalpi replied saying I am studying baba. Vittal says shall I prepare ginger tea for you kalpi refuses saying she doesn't feel like having chai at this time. Vittal start crying saying kalpi plz don't behave like this I am getting scared such a big incident has happened and u r behaving as if nothing has happened plz speak out scold cry scream do whatever u want but plz don't sit like this.

Kalpi-Gets up from her chair sits down and puts her head on Vittals lap and tell baba your kalpi is very very strong don't worry she will overcome this pain as well. When I was small I dint wanted to go to hostel but my aai punished me by sending me away from my home. Kamala who was listening to father and daughter conversation told kalpi you did mistake so I punished you, Vittal got angry and told Kamala in what way you r blaming my raj Kumari Kamala just bcoz you helped your Raghav baba to run away from Sahil house Neetu refused to give money for ur treatment your condition was very bad to save u my kalpi had to agree for whatever your Neetu Memsaab told her to do. She took her revenge on u through kalpi and u punished kalpi for that. My rajkumari had to spend her childhood in hostel even though she had parents just bcoz of your Raghav baba.

Now stop interfering between us continue doing your motherly duty for your pooki saying that Vittal asked kalpi to continue, baba I was been punished in such a small age for no reason I was strong enough I survived, aai dint come to see me not even once when I was in hostel still I sustained isn't it did anything happen to me tell me baba, Vittal said no u were very brave kalpi I am proud of you. Thanks baba now coming to the point why r u scared today for me when I dint do any mistake I was been punished but i dint give up that time do you think now I will give up. I agree I have done mistake I lost my track I knew who am I, I knew the difference between us both I knew this relation is not going to work out but I really don't know how I fell in love i am not cursing myself for falling in love baba but yes it was a wrong time I should have become something in life and then thought about love, marriage and all bcoz of me you all got bad name I am feeling bad for that I won't be forgiving myself for letting you all down happened is happened now I promise you baba I won't let you ppl down I won't be troubling you ppl in anyways now my goal is to fulfill my parents wish nothing or nobody can stop me from doing that now so baba plz have faith in me give me some time to overcome whatever happened in my life.

Part-2 ... Page No. 3
Part-3 ... Page No. 6
Part-4 ... Page No. 8
Part-5 ... Page No. 11
Part-6 ... Page No. 13
Part-7 ... Page No. 15
Part-8 ... Page No. 16
Part-9 ... Page No. 20
Part-10 .. Page No. 24
Part-11 .. Page No. 26
Part-12 .. Page No. 30
Part-13 .. Page No. 32