Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I am liking the way story is progressing and their ladies gang with along with Vikram having enquiry about Sid and Ayesha wrong deed which clear the air of misconception of Priya regarding the selfishness of her sister whose one lie imparted her and Ram for five years.
Finally the air between RaYa also got cleared they came out clean with all the anger and mu has been cleared out. Now only their togetherness with the awaiting future with Pihu and make the real culprit put behind the bar.
Sakshiashu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Read all the parts together...
You're an amazing writer...
Please pm me..
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Read the story from the beginning 
Loved ur version of story 
Very nice .. Waiting for the next part 
maliha.islam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is simplest part narrating the rest of the scenes.. a sincere apology for dragging this SS since 2012, you may find some of the scenes a bit blunt, hopefully you all would be considering that as my limited capacity of penning down...

Next Day:

Media follows Ayesha...who is taken into police custody...

Journalist: "Mrs. Ayesha Kapoor...what do you have to say in your defense? Her mind responds only to the salutation "Mrs. Ayesha Kapoor...the rest of the lines evanesces out...she closes her eyes for a while...recalls how Sid attempted to elope when Mr. Bhanu and the Kapoors' came with police force to arrest him...Sid immediately took the knife lying on the dining table...held Ayesha back placing it on her gullet.. threatening that he would murder her if the police comes forward to arrest him! The last five years flashes in front of her eyes.. reminding her the false life she was living since years! She holds herself for a while...faces the camera.. blurs out with a straight face: My name is Ayesha Sharma... NOT Kapoor...years back I was abandoned by Siddhnat Kapoor who I claimed to be in love with...My Brother in law Mr. Ram Kapoor had come forward to protect my family.. and my unborn child.. I was never married to Mr. Ram Kapoor..

Shipra breaks down after hearing this statement ..Sudhir stands motionless.. Krishna Kapoor, Natasha, Kartik, Rishabh, Vikram and Neha & all others present there remain stunned...Priya shares an empathic look with Ram...he holds her hand firmly...thousands of camera flashes recording the statement of Ayesha!

Defense team lets Ram know that high court would take a week or so to announce the final verdict...till then Ayesha will also be kept in police custody..

Evening, at a coffee shop:

Vikram, Ram and Rajat chatting over coffee..

Rajat: patting Ram's shoulder...so man, you never married Ayesha!

Ram: tujhe kya laga tha?  He smirks...

Rajat: me toh bas...really very happy for you and Priya..

Ram: yes..you should be! After all, tu dost hai hum dono ki!

Rajat: and business partners also!

Ram (Chuckles): probably not anymore Rajat! Dekh, me apni kam k mamle mein bohot pakka hu..aur mein apni kam k sath kabhi samjhota nai kar sakta...aur agar karna chahu bhi toh..bohot takleef hoti hai..

Vikram observes Ram quietly ...Ram continues: Look Rajat, I am really grateful to you for whatever you did in the past five years for my family.. thanks would just not be good enough for that.. but that doesn't mean that I am ready to overlook whatever happened in that party.. and keeping that into account, I would like to back off from that business alliance with you.. if you want, my other associates would cooperate you to execute it as planned...but continuing any work with you would be just like a compromise for me, and Ram Kapoor never makes any compromise...

Rajat: Ram, yeh mat bhool ki we are friends before being Business Partners...

Ram (giving a cold look) : few people never can remain "friends once the truth unfolds.. so is my relationship with you..if Priya wants, she can continue being friend with you..i will never have any issues.. but knowing her, I don't believe that she would also like to be...as I told, Kapoors' never compromise.. especially when it comes to the relationship! Saying this, he takes a sip of coffee.

Late evening, at Priya's flat:

Peehu making drawings...while Priya is engaged in flipping the old photo albums of her family...recalling her memories with her siblings.. especially with her little sister! Suddenly she notices a picture of Ram and Khush.. they both seem so content and happy in each other's company...

At that moment, the doorbell rings...Peehu jumps over the bed...Papa aa gaye..me khulke aati hu...before she could open the door.. Neha opens the door and gives a light smile at Ram to which Ram reciprocates..

Ram lifts Peehu in his arms...she starts talking while keeping a hand on her chubby cheek, papa..papa..will you see Peehu's drawing? Of course Darling! Let's go!    

While checking her drawings, he finds Priya engrossed into deep thought.. he says to Peehu, baby...Neha aunty na was watching cartoon in the hall room, would you like to join her? Yes Papa...yes..Peehu leaves the place clapping her hands..

Before Ram could start the conversation, Priya interrupts: Ram, me kya soch rehi thi na...what about adopting Khush? His eyes glimmers in joy...before he could say a word, Peehu comes hurriedly to complaint: but Papa...Neha aunty is not watching any carton show..she is enjoying another show on T.V...you toh told she is watching CN, suddenly she notices the photo album in Priya's hand...what's this mumma? She finds Ram and Khush's picture there, Papa..this is your house na?? Why don't I live in this house Papa? If we have stayed there, I could have played with Khush all the time na...

Peehu's query make RaYa realize that there is still something missing in their lives...probably the true essence of a family living together!

Next Week: Galtiyaan toh sab se ho jati hai..par hum oss galti ko kaise sudharte hain...wahi humari zindegi ki ageey ki rastein tayar kartein hain!

A week of the Kapoors:

The entire week passes in wooing each other...implementing single little things with feel, adoration and admiration... in the past week, Priya never missed a chance to convey to Ram that how important he is in her life..in Peehu's life...how incomplete their lives were without him.. Whereas Ram hardly grabbed a chance to taunt her regarding her past decisions...

Current day, at Priya's place:

Priya was busy in preparing Ram's favorite bread pakoda when Natasha knocks at the door.. Natasha being a bit uncomfortable...Busy ho?

Priya: arey nai baba...you tell..

Natasha: where is Bhai?

Priya: just resting in the bed room, koi kam tha?

Natasha: nai (twisting her fingers) just wanted to talk to him...

Priya: toh jao na..

Natasha: no actually, I have something to ask for from both of you!!

Priya: everything is okay na Nutz?

Natasha nods her head slightly...

At Priya's room:

Natasha (hesitates for while): Bhai, if I ask for something really precious..would you be able to share that with me?

Ram: Have I ever said NO to you Choti? When did this formality things make a place in between us? You can ask for anything and everything, he assures!

Natasha: Bhai, I want to legally adopt Khush, I don't know what would be the court's decision tomorrow regarding Ayesha and Sid, and I know very well that both Priya and you will take good care of Khush...still Bhai, I would like to be officially a mother to him! And I am sure, Kartik will have no issues about this, he himself is so attached to Khush.

Ram exchanging a look at Priya who nods her head in affirmation...grabs both the ladies into a hug!

The day of final verdict:

Sid is commanded with death sentence for causing death to three of the patients & harming thousands of innocents who suffered taking Kapoor Pharmaceutical's medicines and also for murdering his own mother..while Ayesha is commuted with 5 years of jail for distorting the truth and misleading the court through her false statement.  The verdict spreads a sigh of relief among the Kapoors while the Sharma's are still struggling to absorb that Ayesha was in a relationship with Sid even after what he did to Priya and Khush.

Priya decides to meet Ayesha before she is taken into the prison.. Ayesha finds it hard to grab a direct eye contact toward Priya..she keeps her head down shedding out tear.. Di...I am sorry Di! Priya smiles scornfully, sorry about what Ayesha? You are given with what you deserve! You know Ayesha, history always repeats, years back you chose your so called love over your sister, today I am choosing my love for my family over the responsibilities that I used to have toward you. And I am happy that finally, Khush is lucky to get a family of his own! Saying this, she exits without looking back...

Vikram accompanies Ram to Priya's place feeling that it must not been an easy day for Ram, after all, he considered Sid as his own brother..

Afternoon:

Neha and Vikram standing at the balcony observe Ram and Priya.. who are gazing indifferently around the lawn...after a while, Ram stops at one of the sides of the fountain placed in the lawn looking at the sprinkling water, while Priya stands out facing the sky in the other side of the fountain... both stand facing opposite to each other...not having a sight of the other one...

Soon it starts drizzling...Neha stretches her hand out to get a hold of the rainfall from the balcony...she remains eye opened seeing Ram not running away from the lawn even when it's raining!!  

Vikram: what's there to be surprised? When we love someone, start living our lives with them, unknowingly, we start liking their habits.. even the bad ones! We don't even get to know when we have started adapting their habits into us!

Neha: you know, from the day I have started living here, I have seen Priya having Parathas every morning...and she was claiming that she likes to have it occasionally only when she feels nervous! Can you believe this? Both NeVik bursts out laughing!

NeVik keep observing the two souls getting drenched in the rain...with no hurry to get closer to each other...Ram lashing out his guilt.. his anger.. while Priya feels the raindrop upon her face.. both feeling each of the rain drops washing out the burden that they both had been carrying out for years...

Neha continues: They both must have been striving to put Ayesha and Siddhant behind the bar... after all, these two have always lived their lives for their families who never valued them...I am happy neither Ram nor Priya got emotional about their siblings this time...

Vikram: everyone makes a mistake Neha, but it always matters how we deal with that mistake...how we rectify our misdeed...the rest of our lives always depend upon what we have learnt from our mistakes and how we apply our learnings next time...if Ram and Priya wanted, they could have saved their siblings, they could have forgiven them...but they din't...because this time, they actually wanted to prioritize their love for each other over anything else.. see, they did not drug each other to enjoy nor rain or the parathas...they are enjoying the rainfall as individuals.. being two distinctive branches of the same tree...who are connected through roots...

Neha twinkles her eyelashes...places a hand on Vikram's hand...and rests her head on his shoulder...which Vikram adjoins a bit with his head..

Evening:

Priya is feeling a bit lonely from the moment Neha has left for Shergil house with Vikram...she had got kind of habitual to pass time with Neha...while Peehu feels dejected knowing that her brother Khush will live with her Bua and Mama from now on..

Peehu: Khsuh...mat jao na (forbidding Khush who has come to visit Peehu)...Papa told once, we four will be living together...Peehu counting her fingers, You..Mumma..Papa and Peehu..

Khush: even I want to stay with you, cos I love you Peehu! Leaving is never a good choice Peehu...But I love Nutz bua too... and Nanu told she needs Khsuh very badly...so I need to be her support system!

Ram...who was standing at the corner of the sofa, smiles at the innocence of the kids... At the sight of Khush, suddenly Priya's face flashes out in his mind ... he plans to surprise Priya tomorrow...

Late night, Papa & Peehu in the bed room:

Ram trying to pacify Peehu...who is being stubborn to let go her brother...

Ram: Peehu, do you know, tomorrow is a very special day for us...

Peehu: Why Papa?

Ram: because it's Mumma's birthday tomorrow!

Peehu: Rolls her eyes.. will we cut cake Papa?

Ram: of course baby!

Peehu: can I cut the cake along with Mumma? Papa, how big the cake will be? Will it have Mumma's name on it Papa? Papa, what will we gift to her?

Ram (in a lower voice): Peehu, papa has got a very special gift for Mumma, if I show it to you, you will not tell Mumma na?

Peehu: But papa.. this is for mumma na? then why can't we show it to her??

Ram putting a finger on her lips...sssh...because it's a surprise... Ram brings out Priya's old Mangalsutra in his hand...while Peehu also puts a finger on her lips...sssh..Surprise!

Few moments passes in explaining to her what mangalsutra is...as soon as the little one understands the importance of the weeding chain, she makes a promise to her papa that she will not reveal to anyone about this surprise. But she seeks for her Father's approval to share with Khush that tomorrow is Priya's birthday! She runs out toward Sharma's place dancing in exhilaration. A while later, Natasha comes to fetch happy and tiger as Peehu and Khush wanted to spend the night together.

Midnight:

Ram looks at Priya's calm face who is sleeping peacefully resting her head on Ram's arm...Ram thinking: should I wake her up and wish her...no, today was really a hectic day...let her sleep...

Ram stays awake till midnight...spends quite a restless time thinking how can he make the day a special one for her... unknown to the fact that all the Kapoors, Sharmas & also the Shergils are also making preparations for tomorrow...as soon as Peehu informed Khush, Nutz got to know about it and reminded all others..

All of a sudden, Priya moves a bit in sleep and leans her face around his chest... finally...Ram dozes off..

Next morning:

Priya gets dressed in a mazenda salwar suit...lays her red doppata around her left shoulder...puts a small red bindi on her forehead...slightly twisted to the right side more...

Ram wakes up hastily.. seeing its already 7:40 a.m..he starts looking for Priya rubbing his dozy eyes...suddenly the doorbell bangs..Ram goes out to check who it could be at this hour...finds the entire clan at the doorstep...standing in a queue...pushing him back to make an entry to the house...Ram bewilders.. not knowing how to react to it!

Priya comes out of the dressing room...seeks blessing from KK and Dadi..Ram places a hand on his forehead to wipe off his sweat.. hearing how Neha, Soumya and Natasha are chalking out the plan for the day...

KK to Priya: beta, first let's visit the temple...and start the day with veneration...

The entire family heads toward the nearby temple... they all sit around the holy fireside...Priya folds her hand and closes her eyes...the priest begins chanting the  incantation...Ram peeks how Priya folded her hands to do the same, he finds his eyes shut in sheer devotion..

They all get up once the veneration finishes...Ram was about to step out when he notices a wedding preparation going on in the center corner of the temple...the holy mantra creating a spellbound warmth across the air.. Ram grabs Priya's hand and drugs her near the ancient column... Priya in a bit irritating tone: kya hai?? Ram gestures her to keep quiet...takes the vermilion kept in the thali.. puts a pinch of it in the exact center of her hairline.. takes out the mangalsutra from his pocket and ties it around her neck cherishing the red speckle of the vermilion scattered throughout which is creating a serene sight of her...Ram drapes her laid dupatta around her head treasuring the moment...

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
i hope k this ss is not finished yet. i want to read more RaYa stories.

raya wedding in mandir, wow.

keep posting, waiting for next.
Sakshiashu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's awesome. Please do continue this story.
Thanks for pm. Edited by Sakshiashu - 5 years ago
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ayesha one wrong statement five years back has imparted RaYa and with this the upcoming happiness of pregnancy news of Priya too could not be shared. 
But one thing good that she confessed the wrong doing of Sid and got the deserving punishment for the big crime he did and she was too help him out.
A family has been made again with so long separation with friends like Neha and Vikram was a constant support. Kush too got his family in form of Nuts and Kartick with Sharma family.
But end is still in complete.
maliha.islam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you all for taking your time out to read this story, but this story ends here only...as it was all about how RaYa sort out their differences post leap.