Posted: 5 years ago
when is the next update arulya ..i got addicted ๐Ÿ˜Š
jafg99 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

when is the next update arulya ..i got addicted ๐Ÿ˜Š

Ha ha.. Patience.. patience my Dear Vijaya.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I m still thinking about scenes and dialogues... And uske baad typing bhi hai.. ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
But I will try to post it very soon, for you..๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by arulya - 5 years ago
desiseriesfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the update.
The most beautiful thing about these days is Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya had ended and now when I am siting and reading your FF I can actually rethink about the whole idea of odd-marriage in neutral sense. 

I don't know if Ratan would actually fall in love with Diya like that in the serial if PPK would merge with RLHN but when I was reading that Ratan had accepted Diya as his wife and trying to do all the things , it felt to me that he is playing with Diya only because he wants her, beside him 24/7. If it is as wife than wife but at any cost he wants her. "Wanting someone at that extent " actually is very intense but is it "that" intense between Diya and Ratan?

Here I think the meaning of intense must be clear. According to serial, movies and novels intensity grows after Love. Intense love, can not be apart from each other, thats what intense .Right?

I am asking to the writer that is Ratan actually "that" much intensely in love with Diya or he was alone all this years, dreamt about her, believed her as wife thats why he thinks he is in love with Diya? I hope I could express what I am trying to say. I think I am also not sure what I am saying ๐Ÿ˜† Cause earilier it felt to me that Ratan is clear about his feelings but now I dont't know why it appreed in  my mind when he said "Diya, aap mere liye bahut special hai.. Aap mere liye sabse important hain..Diya, Thank you, thank you so much, for giving me this strong friendship, and this beautiful relationship, which I cud never find with anyone else..  Aapke bina, mujhe nahin pata main kya kayunga, jee paunga bhi ya nahin,main nahin jaanta. Main zindagi bhar aapka saath chaahta hun..Aur main jaanta hun ki, aap bhi yahain chahti hai.. Par iska ikraar nahin kar rahin hain..   " ๐Ÿ˜•

Diya is in love with Ratan, that is 100% clear. But Ratan ke bale main ... Arulya you don't need to answer my question directly if you will make some story about "this" in future update. ๐Ÿ˜ƒEven If there is no plan of this part you can ignore and write the way you want to.

Btw I am loving this takrar , point. (DRAW like Portugal and Spain Match, koi kisi se kam nahi)These are giving chill in these situations. 

Agian, beautiful story. Addicted like Vijaya. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Waiting for the next part eagerly โค๏ธ
Edited by nancy505 - 5 years ago
desiseriesfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nags-

Wow...wow๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ as always supeer...se...upaar wala writing ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—

I just loved itโค๏ธ I love this version DiRa๐Ÿ˜ณ A loving husband trying to pacify his stubborn wifeโค๏ธ Uff this Diya become confused soul like our serial wala RatanShe's juggling between her mind and heart...she wants to keep Ratan happy at the same time she wants to be rude with him ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜› Hope Dr. Ratan love treatment gets her out from her confused mode soon and back to loving modeโค๏ธ

^^^
For astonishing arulya๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— 

I am not creative like you Nags but maina bhi ek aisa gif banaya hai ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by nancy505 - 5 years ago
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nancy505

I am not creative like you Nags but maina bhi ek aisa gif banaya hai ๐Ÿ˜†

Superb, buddy๐Ÿ˜ƒ...give me high five ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Keeps doing it...๐Ÿ˜‰ I'm waiting๐Ÿ˜‰...need any guidance I'm there for you buddy 
I'm not so creative though...it was due to you peoples love and support...I able to make it out... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
jafg99 thumbnail

Loved the update.

The most beautiful thing about these days is Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya had ended and now when I am siting and reading your FF I can actually rethink about the whole idea of odd-marriage in neutral sense. 

I don't know if Ratan would actually fall in love with Diya like that in the serial if PPK would merge with RLHN but when I was reading that Ratan had accepted Diya as his wife and trying to do all the things , it felt to me that he is playing with Diya only because he wants her, beside him 24/7. If it is as wife than wife but at any cost he wants her. "Wanting someone at that extent " actually is very intense but is it "that" intense between Diya and Ratan?

Here I think the meaning of intense must be clear. According to serial, movies and novels intensity grows after Love. Intense love, can not be apart from each other, thats what intense .Right?

I am asking to the writer that is Ratan actually "that" much intensely in love with Diya or he was alone all this years, dreamt about her, believed her as wife thats why he thinks he is in love with Diya? I hope I could express what I am trying to say. I think I am also not sure what I am saying ๐Ÿ˜† Cause earilier it felt to me that Ratan is clear about his feelings but now I dont't know why it appreed in  my mind when he said "Diya, aap mere liye bahut special hai.. Aap mere liye sabse important hain..Diya, Thank you, thank you so much, for giving me this strong friendship, and this beautiful relationship, which I cud never find with anyone else..  Aapke bina, mujhe nahin pata main kya kayunga, jee paunga bhi ya nahin,main nahin jaanta. Main zindagi bhar aapka saath chaahta hun..Aur main jaanta hun ki, aap bhi yahain chahti hai.. Par iska ikraar nahin kar rahin hain..   " ๐Ÿ˜•

Diya is in love with Ratan, that is 100% clear. But Ratan ke bale main ... Arulya you don't need to answer my question directly if you will make some story about "this" in future update. ๐Ÿ˜ƒEven If there is no plan of this part you can ignore and write the way you want to.

Btw I am loving this takrar , point. (DRAW like Portugal and Spain Match, koi kisi se kam nahi)These are giving chill in these situations. 

Agian, beautiful story. Addicted like Vijaya. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Waiting for the next part eagerly โค๏ธ

Nancy dear, M happy that u liked the update.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Coming to ur doubt about Ratan, I hope i will be able to clear it in coming updates.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Slowly, Ratan will express wat he truly feels for Diya. Right now, Even diya is not in a state that she can believe him (just like u๐Ÿ˜‰). That why Ratan asked for 2 months' time. He needs some time to show wat is in his heart and to know wats in Diya's heart.. 
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Loved the update.

here PPK ratan knows that he is today alive bcos diya who is his wife ..

u know what theer is nothing more intense than ONES LIFE..yes when teh situatin comes when u r life is in danger every minute u will know that ..at that time when some one trying to pull even by offering a thin rope u will feel life time gratitude  towards that person ..if saving u like that continues for years and taht some one is u r spouse ..def u will feel intense love towards that person

so i think PPK ratan feeling intense love towrads diya is no big deal..

if its not spouse atleast u will feel life time gratitude towards that person like RLHN RATAN felt before he fell in love with diya

how does intense love happen ..it does not ahpen by marriage automatically or love at first sight...i can tell u atleast 60 to 70% married couples dont have intense love between them 

then what brings intense love 

there r 3 factors for it 
emotional dependency
having similar attitudes towards life in general
physical attracation

all 3 must be balanced ..i.e if any one hing is missing the other two should more than compensate the missing factor if any TWO of the factors r missing then u r doomed ..i.e there will be no intense love 

here ppk ratan diya ..all 3 are well balanced 

in RLHN ratan first and last factors make up more than the missing second factor.
Edited by VARUNI2014 - 5 years ago
jafg99 thumbnail

Update 5

=============

Both Ratan and Diya were trying hard to sleep, though they were not able to.. Diya kept thinking about Ratan and all the promises he is claiming to fulfill. She wanted to believe in all the things Ratan said, but her mind was not allowing her to. May be she had become too emotional for Ratan and she was taking things too seriously esp that London's night club episode and Nitya buasa's separation from her husband. She feels that its just an infatuation that 21 year old Ratan is feeling for her, bcoz he just met her after 12 years and this feeling wont last long.  She just wanted these 2 months to get over soon so that she can leave Ratan forever and Ratan can start his life all over again. On the other hand, Ratan wasn't able to sleep, out of the excitement of being with Diya after so long. Wat he had dreamt of, is now a reality. He is with Diya, his wife.. Both Ratan and Diya kept changing sides for hours..  They don't remember when they fell asleep.

Next morning, Diya wakes up early. She looks at Ratan, who is actually hugging that Mota-sa pillow while sleeping. She smiles looking at Ratan. She thinks- Humne jhoot kaha tha ki, hume pillow ko hug karke sone ki aadat hai. Aur yahan to Ratan hi bade mazey se pillow ko seene se laga kar so rahen hain.. She actually finds Ratan very cute while he is asleep. He was sleeping like a baby.. His face looks so innocent and Diya just cudnt resist moving close to him..

She admires his loving face and gently strokes his hair which actually disturbs Ratan's sleep. He moves a little, but he goes back to deep sleep again. Diya moves away from Ratan carefully and gets up from the bed. She goes to washroom to freshen up.

Diya comes out of washroom. She is all dressed up for the day. But her hair is wet and tied up in a towel. She had already planned wat she has to do now.. She goes to puja room and finishes the worship of Kaalkamaa.. She takes the pooka ki thaali and a small bell along with her and brings them to the room. She starts singing the Aarti. She is ringing the bell simultaneously, that too v loudly.. But Ratan is in very deep sleep and Diya's loud singing is literally falling on his deaf ears. Then, Diya moves closer to Ratan.. Still, there is no response from Ratan.. She moves even closer to him, with her face now just few inches away from him. She is singing again loudly and is ringing the bell also. This time, Ratan's sleep is disturbed and he is woken..

Ratan- Aaahhh. Kya hai yeh? He looks around and finds Diya standing next to him. She is singing the Aarti loudly and is ringing the bell nonstop.

Ratan- diya,yeh kya hai..? Itni subah subah, aise yun aarti..?

Diya- Subah subah hi to aarti ki jaati hai, Ratan.. aap nahin jaante

Ratan- jaanta hun, par yeh aap, wahan pooja room mein bhi to kar sakti hain na..

Diya- Pooja sirf pooja room mein hi nahi ki jaati, kamre mein bhi ki jaati hai, kamre ki shudhi ke liye..

Ratan- kya diya, yeh shudhi widhi, aapko abhi karni thi.. meri saari neend kharaab kar di aapne..

Diya ab aap iski aadat daal lijiye, Ratan.. agle 2 mahine aapko, aise hi aarti and iss ghanti ki aawaaz sunkar uthna hoga..

Ratan- Nahin diya, plz.. aisa mat kahiye.. mujhe subah der se uthane ki aadat hai..

Diya- Ab to aapki yeh aadat jaldi hi badal jayegi, aap chaahe ya na chaahe..

Diya is feeling very happy as she has succeeded in irritating Ratan. She scores a point here..

As Diya turns round to go, she feels a pull and falls back on Ratan. She didn't know that when she had moved close to Ratan to disturb him, her dupatta had got under Ratan's hand, when he got up. Diya now lies on Ratan. Her face is just 2 inches away from his. Ratan is looking at her beautiful face, her dark majestic eyes, her soft pink lips and her small shiny nose.. Diya too looks in Ratan's eyes. She actually liked this intimacy with Ratan. Ratan was also enjoying this closeness with Diya..Diya cud feel her nerves going in high alert from the warmth of his breath on her face. Ratan also felt the hormonal surge within him, with this physical contact of their bodies. Ratan swallows visibly. Diya cud see gleam in his eyes when he was looking at her so adorably. Ratan slowly takes off the towel tied around Diya's hair. Diya's wet hair fall on Ratan's face. He is enjoying this wetness and fresh fragrance of her hair

Ratan- Agar har subah aap mujhe aise hi uthaayengi, to mujhe aapki aarti and uss ghanti ke shor se koi problem nahin, Wifey.. Main taiyaar hun, roz aapke saath iss tarah, uthne ke liye..  Ratan scores his first point of the day now. Diya pulls herself back from him..

Diya- hume der ho rahi hai.. hume jaana hai.. She starts going..

Ratan- thank you diya, for such a beautiful start of the day..

Diya goes and sits in front of dressing table. She is trying to dry her hair with the help of towel. Ratan is busy admiring her beauty. Diya places a bindi on her forehead. She lifts the kumkum box and takes a little amount of kumkum on her finger.

Ratan- diya, stop..

Diya is shocked to hear this from Ratan. She asks- kya hua?

Ratan- aap bhool gayin, Diya? Hamesha se, aapki maang maine hi bhari hai.. Yaad nahin, 12 saal pahle bhi, subah subah aap mere paas aati thi, apni maang bharwaane ke liye.. Aur aaj aap khud hi bhool gayin.. Aapka husband aapke paas hai, to yeh kaam aap apne husband se karwaaiye na.. Deejiye main karta hun.. He takes the kumkum box from Diya's hand and fills her hairline.

Diya closes her eyes while Ratan puts the kumkum. She feels very happy that Ratan still remembers this. He hadn't forgotten anything.. She opens her eyes slowly.. She looks at Ratan lovingly.. Ratan scores another point here.

Ratan- Diya, Main kuch nahin bhula hun.. Par lagta hai ki, Time ke saath aapki yaadasht kamzor ho gayi hai..

Diya comes back to her senses, hearing this. She answers in a loud voice- Haan, yaadasht to kamzor hogi na, hum 30 saal ke jo ho gayen hain.. Aur aap sirf 21 saal ke hain.. Chaliye, aapko pata chal raha hai ki, hum dono mein kya kya fark hai.. Aagle 2 mahino mein aapko hum dono ke beech ke aur bahut saare fark, humare differences pata chal jaayenge.. Pata chal jayega ki humara koi match nahin.. Diya scores her another point here. Diya get up angrily.  She wants to go out of the room now..

Ratan stops her and says- Diya, mere kahne ka woh matlab nahin tha.. Maine, kabhi bhi aapko aapki umar se dekha. Maine hamesha aap mein, apne sachcha dost aur apni patni ko dekha hai, Diya.. Aur Maine abhi jo bhi kaha, woh sirf ek mazaak tha.. aur kuch bhi nahin..

Diya- Aapke mazaak ne hume bahut dard diya hai, Ratan..Shayad aapne, anjaane mein woh baat kah hi di, jo sach hai.. So thank you.. thank you very much, hume, hum dono ki umar ka fasla fir se yaad dilaane ke liye.. 

She looked sad.. She goes out of the room.. Diya knows that Ratan had said all that unintentionally, and she just made a big fuss over a minor issue. She feels bad for shouting on Ratan like that. But she didn't want to lose that chance of making Ratan realize that huge age gap between them.. 

Ratan gets very angry on himself. He didn't want to hurt Diya, but unknowingly he had done that..He goes to gym area. He is boxing with his bare hands. His right hand was already hurt (during that nightclub incident), but it doesn't bother him. He is just very angry for wat he said to Diya. 

He notices the blood coming from his hand, while boxing..But that bleeding, that pain was nothing in comparison to pain of hurting Diya, her innocent feelings. He is now just busy punishing himself.

Diya comes back to room. She doesn't find Ratan in the room. She checks in washroom, but she doesn't find him there.  He asks Ramukaka if he had seen Ratan somewhere. He tells her that he had seen him going towards gym area.

Diya goes to gymming area and finds Ratan boxing there. She notices that Ratan is not wearing gloves and his right hand is bleeding profusely. She rushes to him and stops him.

Diya- yeh kya lar rahen hain aap, Ratan?

Ratan- mujhe mat rokiye, Diya..

Diya- humne kaha, Bas, Ratan.. bahut ho gaya.. She looks at Ratan's bleeding hand and says- Aapko nazar nahin aa raha ki, aapke haath se khoon bah raha hai.. Aapki takleef dikhayi nahin de rahi aapko.. Kya, ho kya gaya hai aapko? Yeh chot nahin dikh rahi aapko, Ratan?

Ratan- Diya, maine jo kuch der pahle, aapka dil dukhaya hai, jo chot aapke dil ko pahunchaayi hai, uske saamne yeh kuch bhi nahin..  Diya trust me, I wud never hurt u knowlingly.. I care for u a lot.. My heart never cared for our age gap or what other think about us, our relationship. I just want ur companionship for my entire life. Aap, aaj bhi meri wahi pari hain, jo 12 saal pahle meri zindagi mein aayi thi. Aur hamesha aap mere liye, meri wahi khoobsoorat, pyaari si pari rahengi..

Diya eyes get wet hearing this from Ratan, tears start shedding from her eyes..

Diya, wiping her tears-Ratan, aapke haath par bahut chot lagi hai. Aap chaliye mere saath.. Aapko first aid ki zaroorat hai..

Ratan- mujhe sirf aapke  saath ki zaroorat hai, Diya..

Diya, still trying to ignore wat ratan is saying- aap, ab bas kuch nahin bolenge.. aap aaiye, humare saath

She holds his bleeding hand and brings him back to their room.. She takes out the first aid box from cupboard and starts cleaning his wound first..

Ratan- Aaah..

Diya- dard hua?

Ratan- Nahin, aapne jo mera haath, yun, kas ke pakda hua hai, uss-se current lag raha hai..

Diya- very funny..

Ratan smiles and says- Diya, mujhe lagta hai ki aap mujhe bahut pyar karti hain..

Diya- kya? Aisa kisne kaha aapse? Aisa kuch nahin hai

Ratan- Aisa nahin hota, to aapko meri chot dekhkar itni takleef nahin ho rahi hoti.. Aur Maine jo aapse kaha, usse sunkar aapki aakhon se, yun aansu nahi aa rahe hote.. Ratan scores another point here.

Diya- Aisa kuch nahin hai.. Woh to itna blood dekh kar hum, hum thoda gabraa gaye they, bas isliye.. Aapki jagah agar koi aar bhi hota to hum, shayad aisa hi karte..

Ratan- uski baat sunkar bhi aapki aakhon se yun hi aansun aate?

Diya- aap bahut swaal zawaab kar rahen hain, Ratan. Aapki baaten band hongi to, hum dressing kar paayenge.. Aap zara kuch der chup rahiye..

Ratan- Okay.. Waise Aapke zyada kuch kahe bina bhi, main aapki kaafi saari baaten samajh jaata hun, Wifey..

Diya- theek hai, aap bolna band nahi kar rahe hain, isliye hum jaa rahen hain.. Ramukaka ko bhej dete hain, woh hi aapki dressing kar denge..

Ratan- Diya, No.. Rukiye.. Ramukaka nahin chahiye mujhe, aap chahiye.. Main ab na to kuch bolunga, na hi kuch poochunga, I promise.. He places a finger on his mouth.

Diya- pakka?

Ratan nodes his head, so as to say yes.  Diya finishes the dressing and gets up to keep the first aid box back in the cupboard. She goes near the cupboard. Suddenly she hears Ratan wincing in pain again..

Ratan- aah..! aah..!

Diya rushes back to Ratan .. Kya hua, Ratan..? Kya hua aapko?

Ratan starts laughing- Nahin kuch nahin, Diya.. main sirf aapka reaction fir se dekhna chahta tha.. Fir se dekhna chahta tha ki meri takleef se aapko kitni takleef hoti hai.. Bas isliye, Aaah.. Aaah..kia..

Diya gives Ratan an angry look and says- very funny.. Bhagwaan jaane, Aapke yeh mazaak kab bandh honge?

Ratan- kabhi nahi.. ab aapko in sab ki aadat daal leni chahiye..  Atleast agle 2 mahino ke liye, wifey.. He winks.

============

To be continued.. Next update may be little late, due to some personal commitments..

(Pic credit- Uploader)

Edited by arulya - 5 years ago
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
loved the update arulya ..once again thanks for the fast update  me so addicted ...liking this game between diya ratan ..so much
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My Gawddd๐Ÿ˜ฒ...It was just purely magical writing my dear Astonishing Arulya๐Ÿค—. I loved it โค๏ธ be it Diya's dual sim personality๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜› and my darling...oopsie our darling Ratan's๐Ÿ˜ณ as loving and caring hubby...the wow factor lines of Ratan...that Diya is his angel forever and always โค๏ธ...Ufff...the intense part๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Ratan 's self- destruction mode for hurting Diya even though its happened unintentionally...luckily it was short...i can't bear if our darling in pain๐Ÿ˜’ and Diya's  helplessness due to her dual sim mode๐Ÿ˜•...the cutest part when darling tests his angel love being in fake pain...this scene reminds about our serial wala Ratan when he demands a kiss from diya ๐Ÿ˜‰

^^^
My current mode after reading this amazing update๐Ÿ˜ณ

^^^ token of love for master blaster writerโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Edited by -Nags- - 5 years ago