Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desiseriesfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I couldn't stop laughing at "con nahi kaki masa ,candy hai"
Very beautiful update, I liked the whole 13 part story. Though I was not active all the time but this week I read all the part. Simplly Beautiful. Ratan and Diya is always closed to my heart. And all of your stories are so positive and so lovely. Mujhe toh Ratan i.e. Rohit ka cute face yad akar man beth jata hai. OK , itne ache moke pai purani bat nahi bolti hu. The most important thing is you continued the series  hats of to you Arulya.❀️
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Excellent update arulya dear thank u for this FF 
jafg99 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nancy505

I couldn't stop laughing at "con nahi kaki masa ,candy hai"

Very beautiful update, I liked the whole 13 part story. Though I was not active all the time but this week I read all the part. Simplly Beautiful. Ratan and Diya is always closed to my heart. And all of your stories are so positive and so lovely. Mujhe toh Ratan i.e. Rohit ka cute face yad akar man beth jata hai. OK , itne ache moke pai purani bat nahi bolti hu. The most important thing is you continued the series  hats of to you Arulya.❀️

Thanks Nancy πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š I missed u buddyπŸ€—
M glad that u liked the FF.. Becoz of all the support and encouragement, you all gave to me, i cud start and then finish this FF.. Thank you so much...😳😳😳
We all miss our DIRA soo much😭😭😭.. I Hav started watching the RLHN episodes all over again..
Teju has bagged a new show.. m just praying that our cutie Rohit too makes his comeback very soon..
Keeping fingers crossed..😊😊

jafg99 thumbnail

Thank you Dear... Happy that u liked it..😊😊😊
jafg99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

Excellent update arulya dear thank u for this FF 

Thanks vijaya Dear😊😊😊 M glad that u liked this FF.. πŸ˜³
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—