8th June - Live Update (Mehrya's Faceoff)

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Episode stats with... they start fighting...mahek punches Shaurya and Shaurya punch mahek and she fells on ground...later she gets up and both start fighting...she punches Shaurya he fells down..and mahek wins the first round...both coach and jugrag motivates them ...2nd round starts ...Rohit uses mirror and distract her .. Shaurya beats her and she loose the round ... Shaurya sees mirror in rohits Hans and understand that he used mirror reflection to distract her...3rd round start they have a tough fight and Shaurya fellls on ground...and mahek wins the match ...they declare her as a winner.. Shaurya forward his hand and congratulate her ..they shake hand...coach looks at them and thinks that this boy thinks he doesn't know that he had wantedly lost the game...later Rohit provoke jugrag and says he had lost wantedly... Shaurya comes their and says that rohit had cheated and that's why she lost the match...and says he doesn't wants to win by cheating...and says he will withdraw his name... jugrag says to be careful with that girl...

Mahek says she wants to eat ice cream but coach says she can't eat...he leaves from there ..and Shaurya comes with ice cream and he couldn't resist but takes it ..mahek ask why is he doing all this may be because he has understand that she is the winner and he cannot win against her... Shaurya ask her to think like this..and ask her to teach boxing... ice-cream spreads on maheks face and he wipes and tells he will teach her how to eat ice cream..mahek loose balance while sitting on bench and Shaurya catches her...coach CES there and ask her to come...mahek leaves blabbering that he has seen eating her ice cream and talking to him...she will leave eating ice cream...

At SH coach and her mom scolds her saying he is trying to divert her mind and she just melted with one ice cream...mahek tries to talk to Swati but she is busy...

Jugraj calls Shaurya at one place and he is angry at broker that they are showing him a different house.. Shaurya says they will have a look at it once ..they enter KM and Shaurya feels strange and get glimpses of past ..he tries to enter his bedroom

After break ...mahek is in market with Swathi..mahek tries to wear a churi on her head and Shaurya is standing backside...it covers both of them..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krishna537 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yaar I had really goosebumps  all over  while watching  shaurya  entering  Khanna  Manssion  especially  near devi ma
josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rightful owner of KM is back to his house and to his den πŸ₯³. This coach is starting to annoy me now.
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the Lu Shamz so Shaurya lost the fight so his Mehak can win I hope Shaurya gets many flash backs of his life in KM especially those with Mehak 
Krishna537 thumbnail
Part2 

After  the break 
Shaurya  enters  his room..  And balcony  he get some flashbacks ..
His father  and broker  cames  there  and asks  how is it..  He says  nice  they gave  the keys  to him.  And left..  He thinks  why I said to  yes  and I'm feeling  very wired..  What is happening to me  he thinks  so much.. 
He comes  to college  and thinks  of mehek  he asks security  guard  about  her address  but he says  I don't know.  Shaurya  remembers  he hit mehek mom at Chandini chowk.  He asks  security  bike keys.. 

Brk 

Shiva  comes  to mehek  house  and asks  to withdraw  her  name  from boxing..  He offers  money 
josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishna537

Part2

After the break
Shaurya enters his room.. And balcony he get some flashbacks ..
His father and broker cames there and asks how is it.. He says nice they gave the keys to him. And left.. He thinks why I said to yes and I'm feeling very wired.. What is happening to me he thinks so much..
He comes to college and thinks of mehek he asks security guard about her address but he says I don't know. Shaurya remembers he hit mehek mom at Chandini chowk. He asks security bike keys..

Brk

Shiva comes to mehek house and asks to withdraw her name from boxing.. He offers money

Kishu Shaurya dad's name is Jugaraj not Shiva.
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Omg... He is back to his own home! πŸ₯³ And here's cheering for Mehek's winning and MehRya's moments today!  
Is our boy falling for our girl already ? Or the spark has begin? πŸ˜³ Ice cream and chunri scenes must be a lovey dovey one! πŸ˜³

Thank you for the update! πŸ˜ƒ
Krishna537 thumbnail
Part3

After  the break 

Mehek  and swathi are  at Chandini chowk roads.. 
Someone asks them  to put mehandi  but they refuses..  Shaurya comes there..  Asks  people  there  about  mehek  they says there..  Swathi and mehek  are trying  chunri.  Shaurya  sees  her  wearing  chunri and smiles.. 
He sees  meera Sharma marg  board  and flashes  came..  
Mehek tries  pink  one  and  it falls on both of them.

Jagurath  cones to  Mehek's house  and offers  money to withdraw  her name from boxing
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So did fate intercede, and instead of the home they were to view, SSA and his father end up at KM 😲

Love this...

And what's this a bribe to get Mehek to give up boxing...that's not going to go down well. I envision that mom will be adamant that Mehek stays away from SSA for sure...
Thanks for the LU πŸ˜›
jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update shamz and krishna...so as we predicted its a tie or mehak wins and mehak wins.shaurya has started to fall in love with mehak and thats good...i want to see him as a loverboy now...☺️this jugraj needs two slaps from me trying to bribe mehaks family...i guess he knows mehak is talented and his son might lose again in future...blady loser he needs to be locked away from mehrya along with rohit...😑 Edited by jacinta_91 - 5 years ago