Users

Frequent Posters

AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Thanks for the LU deariesπŸ˜›
What an amazing episode today ... πŸ‘πŸ‘
SSA lost to Mehek purposely and coach Sharma sense that too πŸ˜†
Glad that SSA clears the air with his dad regarding mehek otherwise he will be under influence of his friend. But I guess that too is temporary as per precap . 
Glad that SSA voice out his opinion today in front of his dad that he will withdraw his name from championship . And his dad immediately cool down seeing SSA this side .. 
Omg the ice cream scene ... Beauuutiful ... πŸ˜³πŸ‘
Such a natural performers are KaSam ... Love the very bit of that scene , dialogues , expression , physical gestures , eye lock ... Everything was so perfect ... I love the ending of scene where mehek was running behind coach but still licks the ice-cream πŸ˜†
SSA back his own house and getting lot of flashbacks of his past life and feeling restless on seeing everything .
Same happens at pwg and distracted by mehek ... Mehek was looking sooo cute while trying duppta and here comes our iconic duppta scene πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
I was smiling likead watching episode ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Now his dad is trying all cheap tricks to get out mehek from SSA way .πŸ˜•
josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you ladies for the update.
So being friendly with others will divert Mehak's attention from boxing?? Ahhh this coach is getting into my head like Shaurya's dad. They are controlling Mehrya in their own way.
Loved Mehrya cute scenes and Shaurya letting Mehak to win the match. Shaurya is back to his rightful place his house KM. Once he starts staying there he will soon find his inner strength to rebel against his dad for controlling him way too much. His dad is a total control freak . Mehrya will find their way to reach out to each other.Edited by josejen - 6 years ago
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Krish for the LU this episode is interesting Shaurya dad only wants the praise that his son is a champion I really can't hate him because he is living his dream through his son I feel pity for him instead and sorry for Shaurya who has to obey his father 
Aashna... thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Coach Sharma ji is becoming the opposing and aggressive version of Kanta chachi🀣 I mean the old one...
Thanks for the LU shamzz di and Krishu diπŸ€—
Krishna537 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: josejen

Kishu Shaurya dad's name is Jugaraj not Shiva.

I know jen  but  in a hurry  typing  it comes as Shiva. 
Krishna537 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome  Girls πŸ€—
Jagurath and coach are the main enemies of meharya love..  
snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loving this caring, smiling and softie Shaurya. His heart seems to have aligned with this Mehek,
his Mehek. Rohit is seriously getting onto nerves now. He's trying to pose as Shaurya's BF and 
has only his interests and trying to help Shaurya not to loose his direction. Jugaraj is a very 
selfish father who always thinks about Shaurya winning the championship and fulfil his lost
dream.😑

Mehek sure is opening upto Shaurya ❀️ which is riling up  her coach who's trying everything to 
avoid their budding friendship. πŸ˜• And above all Jugraj is trying to bribe Mehek's family to move
out of Delhi and Shaurya's life. I'm sure Mehek will rip that check into pieces.😑

Thanks for the LU Sham and Krishna.β­οΈπŸ€—
snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Have a doubt though. Has Shaurya recognised that the girl in his flashbacks is his punching express
Mehek ? He wanted to ask Mehek if even she gets such flashbacks while he was in KM and then 
took off to Chandini chowk to speak to her.😲
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: snehatara

Have a doubt though. Has Shaurya recognised that the girl in his flashbacks is his punching express

Mehek ? He wanted to ask Mehek if even she gets such flashbacks while he was in KM and then 
took off to Chandini chowk to speak to her.😲

I think so Sneha ..thats why he ran to ask her ...and when he looked at MSM board he was looking at mahek thinking she may also feel something about it ... Shaurya is getting more glimpses than mahek when they are together😳
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome everyone...πŸ€—
Episode was a total surprise...I thought they will concentrate more on match but I've cream scene a dupatta scene was so cute...

Best Episode of season 2 without any doubt ...

Sorry not able to reply individually...