Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Congratulations on the 3rd CC ladies.🥳 Didn't think the CC would be this active though.  In a month we have finished 2 CCs ðŸ¥³
Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Sid babu toh was in full on sacrifice mode ... He pushed a way two important people away from him... With this revenge thing going on against kk, now i am kinda sure that kk wont be the culprit.

Nupur showed different side today... She was observing everything... That self thought about anu being a drama queen... I guess her negative side will be coming out soon... Interesting. 

Kk's loves anu more than anything else... He was hurt with her decision... Anu should start thinking beyond sid too... Felt little bad for kk... Neeta as usual was pretty cool... She wasn't hurt like kk or karthik. 

Karthik's clothes🤢... Not again... Dunya ke saare rang ke suits pehenne ka koi contract hai kya... That yellow suit🤣

Edited by angelic567 - 5 years ago
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
O bai, congrats on the third CC  🥳
rose1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dixie123

Neeta got another stare or what from KK for her agla generation joke. He didn't seem amused at all at her joke ðŸ˜†

There is something about the Neeta character...don't know what...she is so aloof..mentally also from almost everybody in her family...and not an ounce of love between KK and Neeta...wonder how and why they got married...and where..How did Neeta land up in coal mine..or was she related to that builder?  Ihope we get some explanation. YUD mein to we got BKT when it came to Vishakha's love story. ðŸ˜•
rose1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelic567

Sid babu toh was in full on sacrifice mode ... He pushed a way two important people away from him... With this revenge thing going on against kk, now i am kinda sure that kk wont be the culprit.

Nupur showed different side today... She was observing everything... That self thought about anu being a drama queen... I guess her negative side will be coming out soon... Interesting. 

Kk's loves anu more than anything else... He was hurt with her decision... Anu should start thinking beyond sid too... Felt little bad for kk... Neeta as usual was pretty cool... She wasn't hurt like kk or karthik. 

Karthik's clothes🤢... Not again... Dunya ke saare rang ke suits pehenne ka koi contract hai kya... That yellow suit🤣

Karthik ko dekh ke I am remembering one old movie..."Rangeela Ratan".😆
dixie123 thumbnail
Sid is all by himself in this dangerous game. I don't think neither Sweetyji nor Anu will think why is Sid doing all this at this stage. Maybe somehow Sid's cast fakeness is out and they realize something is not right. until then don't think anybody will have any doubt. It will be hard for him to act all the time. 
dixie123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose1000

There is something about the Neeta character...don't know what...she is so aloof..mentally also from almost everybody in her family...and not an ounce of love between KK and Neeta...wonder how and why they got married...and where..How did Neeta land up in coal mine..or was she related to that builder?  Ihope we get some explanation. YUD mein to we got BKT when it came to Vishakha's love story. ðŸ˜•

I don't think there will be any back story for Neeta. It doesn't seem like it is important to the story atleast at this time. Vishaka's was important, why and how Neeta and KK fell in love why is that important to the story ? 

Doesn't seem like Neeta fell in love with the 'poor' KK. It must be only after KK got rich.
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kewshun to all 1990's teens and kiddos - did you all live in caves?

Did you have electricity?

I am hella conphujed.

You see our two innocent girls are aware of pads, how and when to use it. But they have no clue of the chamanprash used to remove body hair. 😕
ScarletNiki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Congrats on CC3 ladies! 

I am so behind on everything. Got to catch up on YPN, binge watching this weekend. 

YUD, read LU and everyone's been raving about it...maybe need to catch up on that too. I am not a 90s teen but in 2000s we wanted to dress up in college for being rad rather than pleasing guys specifically. But then you always found someone cute whom you wanted to impress if not your boyfriend, just kidding😆 I remember some of my friends wouldn't even repeat a dress in the same month and this was in a top university in Mumbai so we did study🤣 This Aadi Manav behavior is a bit ridiculous, like the girls haven't heard of wax😉  

YKS is awesome!Still on Episode 6. My fav so far has been Daniel. Relate to him as I am the elder sibling. His letter to younger brother  calling him Chotu, and his resolve to fight the case. Can't help but love him! Ohh I already know the spoiler and it is breaking my heart😭
Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Infofan

Kewshun to all 1990's teens and kiddos - did you all live in caves?

Did you have electricity?

I am hella conphujed.

You see our two innocent girls are aware of pads, how and when to use it. But they have no clue of the chamanprash used to remove body hair. 😕

Bread and jam bhi bola... Jaise jam lagate hai bread pe waise lagao🤣