arshi ff : my mate * part 18 updated

ASRgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
So I started the new arshi story... It's werewolf one because I love to read werewolf one so here I'm with a werewolf arshi story hope you all give chance to it.

cover photo for the ff

part 1

kushi happily skipped her way to home, looking at the scenery which is bit cloudy and the sun is hiding behind the clouds making it look evening even though it's just afternoon but Kushi liked this kind of weather, the season winter but not too chilly just cool breeze hitting on the face and ruffling her hairs.

it's Christmas holiday for Kushi, so she doesn't have college. she doesn't know about other peoples but she dislikes going to college like really who likes to go there with so many teachers and assignment and one matter she won't understand is that what will she get by reading the books that contain the what other people achieved like centuries ago, that doesn't really help in real life.

okay maybe there is some use in reading books that help in real life like jobs matter but why would you have to study math like who will use them like assignment problem and theory we only require adding, subtracting and to count the money. she hates math, Kushi sighs if she thinks about college life, subject her ranting will never change she has to think other things.

the only reason she is not really died going to college is that of her best friend, Lavanya they were like buddies from the kinder garden. kushi met her when she was like 4 years, she was minding her own business by building a sand house out of nowhere this girl comes and ruins it. that's how Kushi and Lavanya became best friend the details are well in the past. so literally grew together with each other, they had done everything together. ha! she loves her best friend.

so it was last day of winter break, from tomorrow she will be having college, she was enjoying the last day as lazy day, in fact, Lavanya should be with her but she went to shopping which is not too interest Kushi, so she came out to bring the food as she finished eating what left in the fridge which is junk and lazy day is just doing that, watch movies and eat lots of junk food.

finally, when Kushi reached her home with hands full of snakes which she calls food she saw her father car is parking inside the gate, Kushi frowned her brows thinking why would he come home early. shrugging her shoulders Kushi went inside.

she loves her parents, they love each other so much and Kushi often dreams that she wants to have a person in her life that loves her like her dad loves her mom.

Khushi opened the door and passed living room, walked to the kitchen to keep the extra in the fridge that's when she saw her parents in the kitchen, kissing each other. she may love her parents but this is really gross to see.

" eww guys get a room, " Kushi said as she walked in as they broke apart if you think she is shameless for walking inside when they were intimate your totally wrong because she is not. it's just that when you see them all your life like that you kind of get used to that.

her mother just smiled at before pushing her father and took the food from her hand.

" Kushi it is not fair, you always interrupt me and did I ever did interrupt you " her father Kushal said

" that's because I don't have anyone for you to interrupt my movements " Kushi smirked at him

" better be not " Kushal marbled

" what's that dad " Kushi questioned

" Oh nothing dear just saying Shika that we all need to talk " her father looked at Shika who just nodded without needing saying anything like they just can talk with eyes

Khushi looked confused why they need to talk as far as she knows there is nothing major is going on that needed group discussion.

" dad why are you home this time, " Kushi asked while glancing at the clock which showed like 2 in afternoon

" that's what we need to talk about dear " her mother, Shika answered

her parents made her sit in between them, they both looked quite nervous to talk who made Kushi more confused because they were like open with her in every matter.

" come on guys just get over with it. you both acting like someone died" she asked " wait did someone died"

" no, no one died it's about your father's job " her mother looked at her with a concerned look

" Kushi I got a promotion " her father informed her

" wow that's a good news, congrats dad " Kushi hugged him which he returned " but why are you sad about that " Kushi asked as she pulled back

" because we need to move from here to workplace "

" okay so where we are going somewhere another side of the city, " Kushi asked hoping they will be staying in the city only

" no Kushi we will be moving out of the city to canis city,( imaginary does not exist ) " her dad answered making Kushi bewildered

kushi gaped at her father and looked at her mother to confirm its true. no Kushi doesn't want to go from here. she like here it's her home, her birthplace and all the peoples she knows are here on the top of that Lavanya really going to kill her if she goes away from her and she doesn't want to.

" dad, mom you cant be serious " Kushi looked between them

" we are Kushi and we will be leaving within a week and don't forget to collect the transfer letter from college as you will be studying there, canis even has a good college, " her dad said in his final voice making Kushi hopeless

" but I can stay here and study right? I'm 19 years and I can be with Lavanya " she knows it won't help but there is nothing wrong in trying right

" you know Kushi I can't leave you alone that long " her father got up from the couch and kissed her forehead making Kushi sigh, she is being her papa girl can't do anything and her father loves her too much to stay away from her.

that night the dinner was silent not much to talk as Kushi sulked at the idea of going away from here and Kushi slept very poorly making her peachy about everything.

So Much For Lazy Day.

the next morning Kushi got up early and quickly got ready to college after the Christmas break over and maybe the last Christmas that she is here.

she had an apple for breakfast not feeling hungry and she bearly talked to her parents, she waited for Lavanya to pick her up as they were traveling together.

Khushi heard the honks before she saw the car knowing its Lavanya Kushi walked outside the gate.

" hey Kush, called last night but don't get any answer, Lavanya asked as soon as she sat inside

" forgot to charge " Kushi gave her a nervous smile

"okay! but why are you nervous " la asked but Kushi just smiled at her, hanged the topic to her shopping not really knowing how to open the topic of her father getting promotion and her abounding la here alone.

after that, they both just talked normally with Kushi internally freaking out giving away her cool any time soon and being her best friend, Lavanya going to ask about it soon. kushi don't know what to do.

lavanya did ask her, that's during one of math class.

" so are you going to tell me about what's bothering you, " la asked Kushi

" what are you talking about " Kushi whispered hoping teacher won't notice them talking

" you know what, you acting weird your not yourself, so what happened "

so Kushi told her everything that's bothering her well what she could that time without teacher finding out.

" What...? " Lavanya's scream filled the silent class Kushi hit her head trying to hide the embarrassment of facing the teacher and other students who will be looking at them.

" you two meet me after the class and keep quiet in my class " teacher said

Khushi nodded in relief as he doesn't shout in front of all but Lavanya seems to have another idea.

she stood up and pulled Kushi from her chair not giving her time to sake what she is doing but knowing la she just walked after her.

" Hey where are you two going, if you don't sit in your place I'm going to complain principle " teacher threatened

" you know what, I hate you and your class. we are going and you can go to hell " Lavanya said and pulled Kushi out of their

kushi walked behind la still they reached the back side of the college which is empty as classes were going on and started phasing in front of her.

" Kushi you can't leave me and what will I do, " Lavanya asked, Kushi felt like a rolling her eyes at her being overdramatic.

" la clam down and even I don't want to go but my dad seems pretty much ordered me that we must go and you know he is stubborn he won't change his mind, " Kushi said feeling sad about Lavanya

one, she is her best friend they were always together so they will be sad when both away. two, her parents. they love Lavanya but never spend much time with her, they provide her everything but they never had time so Lavanya is more attached to Kushi parents so she will feel alone if they move out.

so Kushi can understand la, but seeing her mother and father not changing their mind Kushi hoped she can convince Lavanya about it.

so she did, she talked to her explaining how she can talk to Kushi, video chat and if she can't stay here for much time she can come to her after writing an exam which are just 4 months away. so finally with the promise of her being able to visit and much needed week of time to spend with each other Kushi ready to go.

***** end of part 1 *****

so how did you all liked it?

yes I know it's just Kushi pov and next part will be arnav' S I thought of writing alternative pov.

so if you liked this part and want to read more do like and comment.

index will be below

Edited by ASRgirl - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ASRgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2

Part 1: page 1

Part 2:page 2

Characters: page 3

Part 3:page 4

Part 4:page 6

Part 5:page 7

Part 6:page 10

Part 7:page 11

Part 8:page 13

Part 9:page 15

Part 10: page 16

Part 11:page 18

Part 12:page 19

Part 13:page 20

Part 14:page 22

Part 15:page 22

Part 16: page 24

Part 17:page 25  

Part 18:page 25

Edited by ASRgirl - 4 years ago
bubulswt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting start  loved it 
continue soon 
sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Very interesting... 
Loved it 
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
it's very intresting Yar and I really loved to read this 
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Khushi is moving. Guess she will run into Arnav at the new place.
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome n very interesting!!
Loved it.
Continue soon.
Thanks for d pm:)
Vithagan2304 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful start.
Cant wait to read more.

ambi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
New story !! Yay !!!!
So happy to read a new story :):)
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That was good start.. both friends are saddened with the thought of one going away.. well loved the start.. 

thanks for pm ðŸ˜Š