Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abba12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Snow_Angel

very well written amna...according to me there is no definition of perfect relationship in this world...when two people decide to live be it love or arrange marriage they have to compromise...sometime couples balance the adjustments sometime one among the two have adjust more...till this adjustments are in a limit it's look good but when the limit crossed it became a duty.. love vanished somewhere..it's better to vocal about it from day one than taking extreme step one day suddenly ...I also feel any amount of adjustments can't forced you to cheat your partner..if you are not happy just get a divorce and move on...I love your analysis amna..keep writing them more

@bold that's the gist of whole thing πŸ˜‰
and i agree with moving on thingy too. Like there is right option, why choose wrong way :/ 
Thanks, will try to write again if i found something worthy to write aboutπŸ˜‰
abba12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RM14

Awesome one Amna ..and you wrote very valid points ..πŸ‘πŸ‘
this is very sensitive issue and should handle with care ..
hope makers truly not make it a TRP game and if started interstingly ..should go that way only as it has lot of scope to show the facts and details about these kinda  relationships and the twists and turns in their life..
so ya no couple  is perfect even if it seems .it shows that clearly..

Nandini as a dutiful wife but her worth is zero in her hubby's eyes and Kunal -Mauli too ignoring many facts and trying to show everything is allright..

truly ..one has to make marriage work..its not automatically done.

yeah.. It takes two to tango and at some point, one of the partners has to sacrifice more than other. .that doesn't give right to cheat..
Thanks πŸ˜‰
F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i still can't fathom how the CV's are building up the innocence of badalte rishton ka...aka EMA...

my question is how much thin is the trust...

one scene which caught my attention is the footage where nandani accidentally falls in pool and  kunal jumps to save her and while bringing up on floor ...Mauli see it...

why this footage shown on very second episode of the serial 

abba12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: F.I.T.B

i still can't fathom how the CV's are building up the innocence of badalte rishton ka...aka EMA...

my question is how much thin is the trust...

one scene which caught my attention is the footage where nandani accidentally falls in pool and  kunal jumps to save her and while bringing up on floor ...Mauli see it...

why this footage shown on very second episode of the serial 

They are yet to address the matter of trust.  They have shown intimacy and understanding but not trust level till now. So,we don't know what'd be Mauli's reaction when she sees it. 
About footage, that's title track they play in the beginning where she falls in pool and he saves her..The scene is not aired yet and I suppose,  the surprised expressions are more of sympathetic ones than mistrusting ones. So let's see. πŸ˜‰
Whatever they are to do,  they need to handle it with care and come up with valid reasons and justifications πŸ˜›

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i dont think we can even compare kunal- mauli's relation to nandani's n her husband's relation in any way
i dont think there are any issues between mauli n kunal which arnt there in a normal happy couple, where as nandani's relation with her husband is totally abusive

i think we know nandani is going to come in between so we are trying to find issues only because of that.
the only reason due to which a relation like mauli-kunal breaks is that people find that grass is greener on the other side. where as there are imperfection in every realtion there will be imperfection even if nandani n kunal are together

Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice post Amna. Good to see old faces back πŸ˜Š
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: abba12

yeah.. It takes two to tango and at some point, one of the partners has to sacrifice more than other. .that doesn't give right to cheat..

Thanks πŸ˜‰

Ofcourse mostly one of them sacrifice more ..πŸ˜‰but ya that's doesn't give the right to cheat..they can sort it out ..with some other person also this thing can happen so what than? Its not the solution to leave the person n fine peace anywhere else ..if it can be sort out ..it should be.
Some cases defo demand seperation but not all ..at least one can try without justifying his her desicion to move on.
KhattiMeeti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved your analysis and beautifully written post amnaπŸ‘.

But seems like your last paragraph enraged few peopleπŸ˜‰
abba12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

i dont think we can even compare kunal- mauli's relation to nandani's n her husband's relation in any way

i dont think there are any issues between mauli n kunal which arnt there in a normal happy couple, where as nandani's relation with her husband is totally abusive

i think we know nandani is going to come in between so we are trying to find issues only because of that.
the only reason due to which a relation like mauli-kunal breaks is that people find that grass is greener on the other side. where as there are imperfection in every realtion there will be imperfection even if nandani n kunal are together

@red I am not sure if you actually watched it or not, emotional tension between maunal is pretty visible in what they showed yet. It's beyond normal having to be this sacrificing and assuring each other not to be insecure about it on daily basis. . It's not normal to tell your partner that it is fine to quit job when she wasn't happy about it...  Like the other guy, they will surely have their breaking point as one can't pent up emotions in whole life in a relationship. I have people seen get through physical abuse and come up stronger but the emotionally unstable relationships break in much harsher way than the other. 
@blue We are not trying to find the issue,  it's there, clearly visible when nandini is net even in the picture. 
About grass is greener on other side,  I mentioned same thing in my post that nandini felt the strangers in car have perfect relationship and Mauli feels nandini would make perfect partner for kunal. The insecurity is always there πŸ˜‰
abba12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Nightmare_

Loved your analysis and beautifully written post amnaπŸ‘.

But seems like your last paragraph enraged few peopleπŸ˜‰

it happens, jahan hum wahan enraged people  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Sorry didn't recognise you I'd