Samaina OS: Aaja Meri Bike Pe Baith Ja

Radkam thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Just saw yesterday's episode and precap, and though am swamped with work, this idea popped in the head and couldn't resist penning it down. The repercussions will be working late and dark circles, but koi nahi, anything for Samaina...
So, read on and let me know how you like my dimaag ki quick upaj!

After the classroom copy chat, the gang filed to the Red Rose for a quick snack. After umpteen failed attempts, Naina had not yet relented. She was still angry and jealous that ShoeNaina went to Sameer's place and was constantly ghooring him in the class and was dreaming about a bike ride with him. She conveyed this to him in the copy chat, and he had tried to pacify her with loving words and assurance that he didn't care about any Sunaina.
Coming out of the class, Sameer hollered Preeti "Preeti ruko, kya hua hai yaar Naina ko? Kabse manane ki koshish kar raha hoon, par theek se baat hi nahi kar rahi hai. Aur yeh Sunaina beech mein kyon aa gayi hai?
"Jijaji, ek tou Sunaina ke pair itne gore hai, uparse mastwali sandals pehenti hai, uspar se aapke mamaji ke dost ki beti hai, tou aapke ghar aati jaati rahegi, upar se aapke gharwalon ko pasand hai, upar se aapke saath bike pe college aane ke sapne bhi dekh rahi hai.. Sameer was making funny expressions at the long list of issues with Naina that Preeti summarized.
"Iss sabke baad aapko kya lagta hai ki meri behen gussa kyon hai?, Preeti reprimanded Sameer in a playful tone.
An annoyed an exasperated Sameer, "Theek hai, ab dekho mein kya karta hoon.
After samosas and cold drinks were ordered by the gang, "Yaaar, tum logon ko pataa hai, aaj Sunaina mere ghar aayi thi, aur har ladki ki tarah wo bhi mere saath bike pe baithkar college aana chahti thi Sameer addressed to the gang but eyes were on Naina, he had to press the right button do that she would openly declare her haq on him and the pillion ride on the bike.
Naina was drinking Cola that sputtered at Sameer's words, he smirked knowing that his plan was working, Naina was getting more jealous, which would bring out her possessive side. Meanwhile, all the girls were ogling Sameer.
Sameer continued "Tou meine decide kiya hai, ki jo ladki sabse pehle aakar mere haath se samosa le legi, wahi mere saath bike par baithegi. Mujhe wo ladkiyan bahut pasand jo apne dil ki baat saaf saaf kehti hai aur kisise nahi darti. All eyes widened, even MP sputtered and eyed Sameer that he was taking an open pangaa with an angry bhabhi. Now some girls were literally drooling at the idea of riding pillion with Sameer, even Sunaina was elated that she would be the one as she was Ms Fresher, and hence, a winner.
"Wah, fir tou mein bhi try karoongi, teased Preeti looking at both Sameer and irritating Naina at the same time.
Sameer smiled at her but his eyes were only on Naina, reading her every expression. She banged the bottle hard on the table, while Sameer picked up a samosa and started looking around and gesturing the girls to come forward. Naina, finally lost all patience, now she was not only jealous, but hurt and angry. She stood up angrily, snatched the samosa from his hand, and squashed it before picking up her bag and storming out of the canteen.
Sameer was rooted to the spot, though he expected Naina to come forward and express jealousy, he didn't expect her to be so hurt and angry.
"Yaar, gadbad ho gayi, bhabhi tou gusse se laal peeli ho rakhi hai Munna countered Sameer.
"Jijaji, kya kar rahe ho? Ek toh pehle se hi Tayiji ne use badsaroot kehkehkar dukhi kar rakha hai, upar se aap college ki sabse sundar ladki ko bike par baithne ka nyota doge tou... Preeti headpalmed and Sameer pursed his lips.
Next second, he too ran out of canteen not paying any attention to the crowd of girls who were disappointed on the ruined challenge.
Naina was hastily walking away on the college ground. Sameer called out, "Naina ruko. He came and stopped right in front of her. So, Naina had to stop to avoid colliding with him. She lifted her gaze to him and he saw tears flowing down, which was his undoing. What a jackass he had been; in an attempt to bring back her fiery side, he had hurt her. He could tolerate an angry Naina, but not a hurt and crying Naina.
"Naina, I m sorry, mein tou buss mazaak kar raha tha canteen mein he pulled his ears in his sorry gesture.
Naina wiped her tears with the back of her hand "Yahan kyon aaye ho, jao, ShoeNaina aur baaki saari ladkiyon ko bithav apni bike par, sab line lagakar intezaar kar rahi hogi. She turned her face.
"Tumhe...jalan hui? Though she was angry, she was possessive about him and he loved that.
"Nahi, bahut mazaa aya, tum tou hamesha hi har jagah apna jadu faila sakte ho...jao failav, maze karo...Naina ka kya, kahan jaayegi, itna pyar karti hai, gussa karegi, naraaz hogi, fir sorry bologe tou maan jaayegi...Par socho agar kabhi tumhari jagah mein hui aur meri jagah tum, tou tumhe kaisa lagega agar koi aur ladka mujhe aise ghurta rahega aur mere saath ghumne ke sapne dekhega tou.
The idea didn't sit well with Sameer at all. He could not imagine to allow anyone eyeing his Naina, only he could look at her with such passion-filled intensity, romantically, and gaze lovingly in her eyes. A rage boiled inside him thinking about someone even remotely close to his Naina and in that moment he completely understood the effect of Tayiji's words and impact of the proximity of other girls near him would have on Naina.
Naina was really angry at him but more so at herself that how easily her insecurities surfaced when it came to Sameer. Not that she didn't trust him, but she didn't like to think, that what if one day Sameer thought she was less worthy of him.
"Nainu, meri jaanu! Sameer came close and held her hands in his and placed them on his heart.
Naina jerked at his endearment and action. He had never done something so bold, but this time he was confident that he wouldn't be slapped and was happy that though she was surprised, was not angry anymore.
"Dekho, mera dil kya kehta hai? dhyaan se suno, yeh sirf Naina ka naam japta hai He made her feel his heartbeat, which was already racing with her touch, first time on his heart and they were so close.
Naina felt his racing heartbeat and her heartbeat was also racing with the first touch on his heart.
"Fir tumne khulkar apne dil ki baat kyon nahi boli ki tum mere saath bike par baithna chahti ho, hamesha tou mujhe saari baatein batati ho na, fir yeh kyon nahi? Tumhe tou pataa hai na, ki mein 1.5 saal se tumhe apni bike pe bithakar ghumana chahta hoon...peechli baar tou tumhare param pujya pitaji ne saara plan kharab kar diya tha Sameer made a grumpy face and Naina rolled her eyes but smiled at his address of her father.
"Chalo, ab mahurat ka intezaar nahi karte, aaj hi hum ghumne jaayenge, Sameer held her hand and started taking her towards the bike parking area.
"Par Sameer, dou periods baaki hai aur baaki sab ko bataye bina hum chale jaayenge tou kya sochenge? Naina voiced her concern.
"Jo meri Naina ne kabhi nahi kiya, aaj karenge, class bunk, aur baaki sablog samaj jaayenge, Sameer was not going to pass up this god-given opportunity.
"Par Sameer... Naina tried to reason again...
"Koi par var nahi, aaj sirf tum aur mein, hamari pehli date, bike ride ke saath! Sameer turned around, looked at her so romantically that she blushed and melted into a puddle.
They were now standing next to his bike, he sat in his usual style and kicked it start and waited for her to join him.
Seeing her confusion, "Kya hua Naina, baitho na...
"Sameer, mein papa ke saath scooter par tou baithi hoon, par bike par nahi...gir gayi tou aur kisi ne hume ek saath dekh liya tou?, Naina voiced her concern.
"Jaanu, jaise scooter par baithti ho, waise hi baitho, aur mein tumhe giraunga nahi...bharosa rakho, aur hum aisi jagah jaayenge jana hume koi nahi dekhega, Sameer resolved all her issues.
Naina got on the bike hesitantly, using the carrier bar for grip and was about the place the other hand on his shoulder but took it back in the nick of time. Sameer was happy seeing her behind him but crinkled his eyebrows when she didn't hold him on the shoulder.
After she was comfortable, "Chale?
She nodded and he smiled at her looking at the rearview mirror.
Sameer was a safe and excellent driver and he didn't apply jerky brakes on purpose so she would fall on him like in the movies, so, eventually Naina was comfortable with such proximity but couldn't hold steady as the bag was on one shoulder and the other hand on the backbar. She slowly placed that hand on his shoulder and he felt it. They had held each other's shoulders during the dance practice, so Sameer was used to that touch, but it felt so heavenly in such proximity and just the two of them. It was an exhilarating feeling and he just fell a little more in love with her.
After a few moments of riding in silence and reveling in the feel of each other, they were at the outskirts of the city with almost empty roads. Naina was getting more and more comfortable with him, she slowly removed her hand from his shoulder and he felt a disappointment and an empty feeling with the lost touch, but immediately, the next second, a hand snaked around his waist.
He jerked with the touch and applied hard brakes, Naina'a hold on him tightened, now both hands around his waist. Thank god for that or she might have fallen off.
He looked at the rearview mirror and was stunned when he saw a smiling Naina, indicating she had done it on purpose.
"Tumne tou kaha tha, girauge nahi, still not letting go off her hold on him.
"Tum mujhe aise chuogi tou mein bike kaise chalaunga?, Sameer teased her but was enjoying the feeling as much...
"Wo tumhari problem hai, mein tou aise hi baithungi, aur sirf mein hi aise baithungi... trying to jatav her haq in a light scolding and warning manner that only she was allowed to sit with him like this.
"Waise, Naina, tum pehli ladki ho jo mere saath bike par baithi hai... aaj tak koi nahi baitha, MP ke alava, mummy bhi nahi, then remembering something... "Waise, Puja didi ek baar baithi hai, recalling the incident when he had to go pick her up from the park leaving Arjun alone at home.
Naina crinkled her brows in confusion and he started to narrate the whole event. "Fir tumne tab kuch kaha kyon nahi? Papa aur chachaji kitne naaraz the Naina asked.
"Kaise kehta, pooja did se promise kiya tha, kisise nahi kahunga ki wo sabki gair maujudgi mein varun ke saath picture dekhne gayi thi.
"Aur... ek baar Deepika bhi baithi thi, jab mein use school chodne gaya tha, par who choti hai na, tou aage baithi thi, aur wo bike meri nahi, Rohan ki thi.
Naina smiled and then laughed at his honest confessions "Aur koi reh gaya ho tou wo bhi ginwa dou...Shayad wo Nainital wali ladki jiske saath haath mein haath daalke shaam ko ghumne jaate the, Naina teased him...
Sameer was confused but then realized and made an annoyed face... "Tumne suni thi Nainital wali baatein?
Naina only nodded. "Nainu, wo sirf aisi hi thi, wo kabhi meri bike par nahi baithi, aur nahi hum kabhi haath mein haath daalkar ghumne gaye, haan shayad wo aisa chahti thi, par mujhe koi interest nahi tha...wo toh meine MP ke samne aise hi style ke liye bol diya tha.
Naina gave a Do-I-trust-you expression.
Sameer sweared "Kasam se Naina, tumse jhooth nahi bolunga.
"Haan pataa hai,...Waise Pooja didi tou tumhari bhi didi hai, aur Deepika tumhari behen, tou wo chalta hai...matlab sach mein mere alava ab tak koi nahi baithi.
Sameer shook his head and Naina tightened her hold even more. Sameer basked in the new feeling and more so coursing through his veins. He so wanted to lift one of her hands and place it on his heart and kiss the palm, but he controlled and this was the first step towards their growing physical intimacy... rest will follow at the right time, so he felt content at the moment and kept stroking the back of her palm every few minutes to feel her touch on him and assure that he was the luckiest man to have Naina in his life. They continued to ride away with the wind towards a glowing future of togetherness.
Edited by Radkam - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MSK04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Aah... This was so cute...!! 😳
Thank you for penning this down so quickly... and I completely understand that urge to write as some idea hits... 😛

Sameer's tactic failed miserably... of course... he didn't understand the crux of the problem and jumped to find a solution... Liked how Naina made him think what would he have done if he was in her place.

And then the touch on his heart...  Sach me... Sameer ka dil Naina ka hi naam japta hai, bas kabhi kabhi woh jatana zaruri hota hai... and he did it...
Pehli baar bunk, pehla date, pehla bike ride - sab saath me kar daala inn logo ne... 😆😆

Ooohhh the ride was lit... That hesitation to sit and touch.. .and then the growing comfort...
Main to aisai bethungi.. aur sirf main hi aise bethungi... Go Naina...!! 👏👏

Completely loved Sameer's confession on how no other girl has sat with him... and so the truth about Pooja's incident and Nainital GF comes tumbling out... You know, even I have always felt that Sameer was just boasting in-front of MunDit... wanting to create a casanova impression... I mean the guy who flinched when Kamya touched him, how can he be holding hands with a random girl and walking... hehe... so, thank you for including this bit... I hope these topics are addressed in the show too... 😳

Beautiful work Radhika... 👏👏 Keep coming with more... 

Can you just edit and add a line of space between your message on top and the line where story starts...? Makes it easier... 😳

Love,
Mou

P.S.: First comment..!!?? It's a miracle... Yeh maine kaise kar diya??!! 😆😆
Edited by moumita04 - 5 years ago
Radkam thumbnail

Originally posted by: moumita04

Aah... This was so cute...!!😳

Thank you for penning this down so quickly... and I completely understand that urge to write as some idea hits...😛

Sameer's tactic failed miserably... of course... he didn't understand the crux of the problem and jumped to find a solution... Liked how Naina made him think what would he have done if he was in her place.

And then the touch on his heart...Sach me... Sameer ka dil Naina ka hi naam japta hai, bas kabhi kabhi woh jatana zaruri hota hai... and he did it...
Pehli baar bunk, pehla date, pehla bike ride - sab saath me kar daala inn logo ne...😆😆

Ooohhh the ride was lit... That hesitation to sit and touch.. .and then the growing comfort...
Main to aisai bethungi.. aur sirf main hi aise bethungi... Go Naina...!!👏👏

Completely loved Sameer's confession on how no other girl has sat with him... and so the truth about Pooja's incident and Nainital GF comes tumbling out... You know, even I have always felt that Sameer was just boasting in-front of MunDit... wanting to create a casanova impression... I mean the guy who flinched when Kamya touched him, how can he be holding hands with a random girl and walking... hehe... so, thank you for including this bit... I hope these topics are addressed in the show too...😳

Beautiful work Radhika...👏👏Keep coming with more...

Can you just edit and add a line of space between your message on top and the line where story starts...? Makes it easier...😳

Love,
Mou

P.S.: First comment..!!?? It's a miracle... Yeh maine kaise kar diya??!!😆😆

Cool! You r the first one this time! Thanx! I love to give closures to all those issues CVs left out...u vl c more in all my stories! Ya... Sameer never came across as a Casanova though he might like to boast about it! So yes... it has to b Naina all the way!Edited by Radkam - 5 years ago
AlishaSyed thumbnail
Beautiful .. 
You penned it so well 
Girl can you wait for me to come again and comment properly .. if yess then do wait for my long descriptive comment 
About your beautiful os 
I loved it 

JaySee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing OS.
I really want Sameer to understand Naina's situation in the show also. Then only they can become true companions of each other.
Hoping that you will be able to complete your office work quickly. Take care.
Radkam thumbnail

Originally posted by: AlishaSyed

Beautiful ..

You penned it so well
Girl can you wait for me to come again and comment properly .. if yess then do wait for my long descriptive comment
About your beautiful os
I loved it

sure dear! Take your time... I love to know everyone's thoughts & comments!
Radkam thumbnail

Originally posted by: JaySee

Amazing OS.
I really want Sameer to understand Naina's situation in the show also. Then only they can become true companions of each other.
Hoping that you will be able to complete your office work quickly. Take care.

thanx for liking it! Now I m busy reading comments... ufff! Need to get back to work! 😉
lakku19 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was really beautiful dear.. loved it so much..
thanks for pm :)
suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it ... amazing it was 
Samainadeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Such a cute update it was
Preeti and Sameer conversation was lit .. I just love this jiju sali bonding and you gave me such a cute scene 
Sameer's plan backfired ..
Its so true he can handle a jealous or angry Naina but not a crying Naina indeed it was his " undone "
The bike ride .. Uff it was soo very cure and romantic 
You very beautifully depicted their increasing comfort zone with each other 
" main toh aise hi baithungi .. Aur sirf mein hi baithungi " 
True only she has the right to sit like this on his bike 
" tum aise choougi toh bike kaise chalaunga .." 
This line is my favorite .. Naina is really a distraction for him 
Thank you so much for this update
Waiting for more writings from you 

Love
Laalchi reader