Ankahee Ansuni Bateein Mere Dil Ki (Part 71 Page 146) 25/07/2021 - Page 112

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Debomitabose22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Please please update..🙏🙏wants to know meherya and their baby also some romance...

Mishtilove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful ❤️

Will be back with long reply but i can share this for now❤️

Haseena2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Part 68

After 3.5 years

Shaurya’s POV

Life has changed in all ways forme, for us I will say. Our little princess Aarushi has completely smitten uswith her overloaded cuteness since the day she arrived in this world. It wasnot an easy for Mehak and me. We both were sleep deprived as our baby keep us awake.There are times Mehak tend to break down as she had breastfeeding difficulties,then Aarushi don’t sleep on time or at times she will be crying throughout dueto colic. Whenever she can’t calm our baby, she tends to breakdown easily. Ialways ensure that she don’t get into postpartum depression, so I will takeover Aarushi to make sure Mehak sleeps well. We had arguments when I want toAarushi to sleep in her crib in the nursery which I set earlier. Mehak wantedAarushi to be co sleeping in our room which I am not okay with it. So we cameto agreement that she will sleep in the wee hours instead we walk back andforth to the nursery. Earlier Aarushi used to be up every 2 hrs for nursing orjust to keep us awake with her. There are days I was literally awake the entirenight and making sure Mehak sleep well. Imagine this little bundle of joychanged all our routine entirely. She always has a habit to fell asleep whensucking milk at Mehak. When she put her in the crib she will start to wailloudly. Real drama queen you know, just like her mother. But I feel pure blisswith the wonderful blessings showered upon me. I have a loving and caring mom. Mybetter half, the loving soul and beautiful angelic wife and now this princess.I can’t wait to be back home after work just to spend time with Arushi andMehak. Both will be playing at the lawn in the evening with Naughty and nomatter how sleep deprived I am, or I had exhausted day once I see these two Iam over the moon. My entire body gets energized and I will start running behindthem. My Mehak the woman I am devoted for my entire life, all these because ofher, because of her love and sacrifice to go through hours of pain andsleepless nights and many more to give me this happiness. Not to forget myprincess, Aarushi. She is as pretty as her mom, she has sharp nose like mineand eyes as her mom’s. Not to forget she is a foodie like her mom too. Sheloves western food like pizza and pasta and I usually come home to prepare themfor her and she loves meats too. Day time Mehak will cook her desi foods andfeed Aarushi. Once I am back home I will shower Aarushi, changed her intopyjamas and prepare her favourite dinner. Mehak warns me all the time not topamper her but I cant help it, she is my princess and I am here to spoil her.If there is any toys or girl stuff I see I get them immediately. Khanna mansionliterally flooded with all these toys everywhere. Weekends we get up and dipour self in the pool, play with Naughty and pull more pranks around Mehak orVicky or even at times Awara. Poor guy he always the victim in here.

I was approached by a well-establishedproduction company asking me to joint venture with them to do a new season ofIndia Super Cook. The last episode was when I met Mehak and thereafter I didn’tpursue that plan. I was not ready to do that, but I discussed with Mehak andshe was elated and Aarushi wants to see me in the television. Even maa thinksthis will be a good business plan for me. Though all my restaurants in Indiagoing well but we still need some sort of breakthrough to keep up with thecurrent competition. India Super Cook is so special to me, I will say its closeto my heart as I met Mehak, had our tiff and I fell in love with her and therest is the history. So since everyone at home is okay with the idea I havestarted to do the selection process and now we receive tons of applications forthe participants. Some participants want to join this because they want to seeme, can you see how these girls out there behaving? I leave the selectionprocess to my production and event coordination team to handle. I can’t even digestat these nuisances. We started the shooting at the studio and I was amazed atsome participants talent in cooking, they are good cook. Some girls who come inthere flaunting their clothing, face full of makeups and sometimes I wonder arethey here for cooking competition of some fancy clown competitions. The way howthey talk I can see through their teeth, they are fake. They just googled somerecipes and trying here which cause the dish completely failed. Due to allthese I need to be at work all 7 days in a week and come home late, by thenAarushi and Mehak already slept. I miss snuggling with them and playing all thetime. The show just started 2 months back and there is another 2 months for theshow to go on. I need to bear all these and once this is done I never goingback to television shows again.

As my schedule is quite packedand I can’t manage all on my own, Vicky appointed me a personal assistant. Hername is Tanu Mehta. She is also annoying at times. Wearing all these tightshort micro mini skirts and I told her specifically not to come to work inskimpy wears. Sometimes her top always reveal her cleavage. What’s wrong withthese women out there? All are dying hard to woo me. She is intelligenthandling my schedule and advising my partners etc but I don’t like this side ofher.

Today morning, I saw Mehak was upearly and busy decorating the house, yes, I remembered now she told me there ispooja in the evening and she told me specifically to come home early as we needto be performing the pooja together. I planted a kiss on her and told her notto worry about it and will be back on time. But here I am stuck in shooting andI told the crew to pack up but they insist to settle this shoot short while, sowe don’t need to come back tomorrow. I am glad I don’t need to be heretomorrow, I can spend the whole day with my loved ones. I am in middle of shootand few calls from Mehak came unanswered and even Vicky called me few sometimesto check on my whereabouts. I keep calm till we announce the chef of the weekand elimination round done and I rushed immediately to the carpark, but someannoying contestants coming for me to make some conversations on the dishes andsome nonsense conversation I need to entertain all these till I sign at thecrew to make way for me to get home quickly or else today I am done. I know Ican convince maa but Mehak and Aarushi is difficult to deal.

To add on to my agony this Delhitraffic, I slammed at the steering wheel, I know what is going to happen athome.

Mehak’s POV

My life our life has changedsince the birth of Aarushi. We both love Shaurya immensely. Shaurya isabsolutely a darling husband anyone will ask for and he is an amazing dad too.He showers us both with lots of love and he was not like the usual business manShaurya Khanna. Any moment he finishes his meeting, or the day he doesn’t havemuch busy schedule his place is at home, to play with Aarushi to cook for her,her favourite western cuisines like pizza and pasta. He can feel I am beinglittle jealous as he always does whatever she asked for, but he didn’t forgetto do my favourite chocolate lava cake with strawberries and burnt cheesecake. Mylove and admiration to him goes up to another level. The earlier days whenAarushi came into our life it was chaotic, but it was equally a moment of joyfor all of us. But I was clueless when she cries nonstop and whenever maa,maasi or chachi wants to do some home remedy on her to stop crying but nothingwill work except when Shaurya comes and carried her off and place her on hisshoulder. The shoulder which I usually find solace its her favorite spot now. Icringe at my own thoughts. During the midnight feeds she don’t fall sleep butwants to stay up and play. I feel bad for Shaurya as he needs to attend to hiswork matter, he never neglected me for once and our clingy baby. He uses thebaby sling and she will be fall asleep on is chest while he does his officework. Now Aarushi is going to be 4 years old this October. She started to go topreschool. Vicky is her favourite chachu so he will send her to school in themorning.

Shaurya is now quite busy withhis TV show, India Super Cook Season 2. The show which changed my life, ourlife and how I met Shaurya and he always criticize my cooking style but end uphe will like it but as usual Khadoos kahinka, he wont comment positively. Hedidn’t want to join the ISC team, but the producer and the team wants him to bea part of ISC this season as ISC season 1 was super hit. I know he have put offsome business proposals during my pregnancy time this time I don’t want him to misshis business adventure. Once in a blue moon he travels to Jaipur and its alwaysa day trip. He makes it a point by midnight he comes home as Aaru wants Shauryato tell bedtime story. But since this ISC started Shaurya hardly at home, Imiss him terribly poor Aaru she misses her papa too. Though the show is just onweekends, but he is busy involved in the idea collaboration, sometimes he isendorsing products and now his own organic vegetable mart coming up in Delhi,he is busy for the license etc progress. He is one hardworking man. Justanother few more weeks and the show will be over and Shaurya promised us hewill be at home and will not be as busy as what he is now.

Today there is puja at home and Ireminded him to come home early, he said will be back shortly but its almost 5hrsplus he is gone. Guests started to ask about him and me wearing this silksaree, going around the house entertaining the guests, my entire family is herefor the puja too and I asked Vicky to call Shaurya few times but the calledwent unanswered. I called his personal assistant and that witch answered me,Shaurya sir don’t want anyone to disturb him now as he is middle of shoot. Hispersonal assistant Tanu, I really despise her the most. What is the need if towear such a short, tight and revealing clothes? Is that a requirement of beingpersonal assistant? I know I trust my Shaurya but its annoying. Shaurya’sprevious assistant Rita she got married and moved to a different city andShaurya needed a new assistant so Tanu was the one came in for that position.Shaurya is strict, arrogant at times and his schedule is quite packed he neededsomeone who can handle all his tight schedules and his daily work is on smoothprocess. And today that frog also is ignoring me. The priest told me, he needsto start the puja in next 20 minutes, if Shaurya is not home by then I need toperform the puja alone and he will be sleeping with Vicky for the rest of themonth. I gulped my anger down as Aarushi came few times asking for her papa.Maa asked the same, my family asked the same, the question is do I know whereis he now? He didn’t even answer my calls. I adjusted my saree and covered myhead as the priest started the process. I don’t want to think of anything now,maa and maasi wants this puja for the family’s well being and harmony so I justwant to perform this for their happiness.

Little did I know Shaurya hasreached home and showered and changed to his ethnic wear. When the priest askedus to take a seat at the puja place he guided me to sit down while the priestconducted the puja. Not even once I glanced at him. The past 1 hour I washaving my own battle deep inside my heart as each family member questioned hispresence, some even said, when he is a celebrity and TV star he won’t have timefor family etc. I didn’t want to break down in front of them but just smiledand moved away. Now he is here as if nothing happens. He tried to tickle me whilewe hold the oil ladle for the havan I didn’t react. The puja done once we didthe aarthi, I walked to everyone offering the aarthi and Shaurya with Aarushiwaiting for me as I will the one usually places his tilak and hers. I stoppedto place the kum kum in between her eyebrows and asked her to take her blessingfrom the aarthi. She did that and I offered to Shaurya, but he waited for me toput the tilak on his forehead I took the kum kum and placed in between hisbrows and moved to others. Though he is here I am not changing my mind, he willbe sleeping with Vicky for the next 1 month. Maa told everyone to have theirfood at the lawn. She told me to check whtr all the food has been setup at thebuffet station. I placed the puja tray in the Matarani alter and again prayedto Matarani for her blessing upon our family and moved to kitchen. Awara wasbringing the dessert tray to the lawn and I was checking if all has been sentfor the guests.  I checked the fridge andthere was this raita bowl in there. I took it out and chopped some corianderwhen a familiar frame was behind me caged me in between the kitchen island. Iknow exactly who it is, but I am not going to pay attention and keep stirringthe coriander leaves and raita well. While he clears his throat.

Shaurya: baby, please don’tignore me, I am sorry it was all my fault, you did tell me about this puja twoweeks ago and I thought I can reach home earlier and help you with thepreparation but what to do, it just got out of my hands, please Mehak. (leaningcloser to her)

Mehak: Awara bhaiya please bringthis raita to the lawn. Also please make sure all the food is available there.

As I called Awara bhaiya came inand immediately Shaurya stepped back from me, which made me to move away fromthe kitchen faster and I walked towards the lawn to check on the guests. I knowShaurya’s sharp gaze piercing through me as he walked distantly. I wasattending to few guests and asking them to have their meals and maasi wasfeeding Aarushi. That’s when someone hugged me from behind which shocked me asthis person scream through my ear drums. It was none other than Veena. Veena isworking as fashion journalist and Vicky and Veena are currently dating. I am sohappy for Vicky as he finally found his love. After Shruthi he refused to meetanyone even maa tried to set him on a date. But fate somehow rather made Veenaand Vicky to meet in an event and they have been seeing each other for 2 years.Veena has been coming over to our place most of the time and today she is heretoo.

Veena: Mehak bhabhi…………………………….

Mehak: Bachu, you are late today,puja also finished.

Veena: I am not here for puja butfor the food.

I just lightly tapped her headand she hold my hands and analyze my saree and my makeover for today.

Veena: You look stunning today,she turned me around to analyze. Bhabhi you look fantastic, though sarees areold fashioned but on you it looks good and you look hot as usual (as she winkedat Mehak)

Mehak: Chup, as it is late forthe house function then now you are trying to sweet talk me. All these sweettalks it will work on my brother Vicky not with me.

Veena: You think I purposelymissing this is it, my stupid boss gives me some last-minute assignment and Ifinished it quickly and rush over her, trust me I did my best to join the puja,that’s why I even bring spare clothes to work and got it changed there before Icome in here.

Just then Vicky came in there tomeet his girlfriend and both sides hugged as Vicky whispered to Veena.

Vicky: Becareful with Bhabhitoday she is damn upset. Don’t do anything over and get roasted.

Veena: Why Bhabhi is upset? Who madeher upset this time?

Vicky: Who else you think, itsbhaiya, look how bhaiya checking Bhabhi from distance. He is havingconversation there but every 5 seconds his head will be turning to herdirection and Bhabhi not paying attention. He is late for the puja and I thinktoday bhaiya will be sleeping in my room.

Veena: (side hugging Mehak)Bhabhi this is why I don’t want to get married I told Vicky lets think aboutliving together and if things worked out we will think of next step in ourlife. Smile a bit, please don’t be upset anymore, you are Mrs Khanna the greatDelhi Food Tycoon’s wife and he is a celebrity. Now busy with his show biz. Doyou know what was the TRP rate for last week episode for the one he spit thefood episode? Highest since the show started.

Mehak: Bachu what is this livingin relationship etc, no quickly get married and come stay with us.  I know his work Veena, but I don’t know howto say this, despite I told him about the puja preparations etc he stil wentmissing for hours and he hardly have time for us at home, this is what makes meupset. Being a celebrity means you don’t have family life and time for yourloved ones.

Before she could finish hersentence, maa came and she asked me about the pouch she gave me in the morningshe told me to keep it safely and pass it to her later. I excused myself fromthere and went upstairs to get the pouch from my room. I went to Shaurya’s bookcase and there is the place I usually hide the key and I walked to the walk-inwardrobe opening the door as I checked the drawer for the small pouch maa giveit to me in the morning. I was mumbling to myself when the familiar armstighten around me as made me to jump in fear.

Shaurya: Shush my love, its onlyme. You look like a bride today. But maybe an upset bride. How long you aregoing to be upset with me? I came home rushing in this Delhi traffic, a trucknearly hit my car.

When I said that Mehak turn toface me and she cupped my face immediately.

Mehak: Are you okay Shaurya? Didyou get hurt? (in her worried tone)

Shaurya: Yes, I am hurt, my heartis aching now because you are avoiding me.

She looked back at his usualantics and pushed him by his chest.

Mehak: You will never changeShaurya. Is this something you can simply joke? Did you know how worried I was.Move let me find the pouch and maa must be waiting for me now.

Saying that she was ransackingher drawer and found the pouch and she checked the contents inside and tie backthe pouch but Shaurya hold her tightly by her waist pressing her frame againsthis. Mehak was struggling to move from his hold but all her struggle vanishedwhen Shaurya cupped her face and planted a kiss on her forehead. She closed hereyes as she absorbs the unknown calmness she gets from his single action. She becamecalm as Shaurya rested his forehead on hers her both arms were on his grip. Heplaced a wet kiss on her knuckles.

Shaurya: Please Mehak don’t pushme away from you, I can’t stay away from you. I swear I was informed by thecrew it was just a half day shoot but didn’t know it will get dragged till lateand I immediately came to be with you and Aarushi. I miss you so much sweetheart.  (he said that earnestly)

Mehak’s breathing became calm asshe looked through her eyelashes. She bats her eyelashes at him but before shecould say something, she heard Nehal calling her.

Nehal: Di, are you in there, maais looking for you, she said you were supposed to bring some pouch.

Mehak: (clearing her throat) I amcoming Nehal. Just got the pouch I will come now.

Mehak looked at Shaurya intentlyand tried to pull her hand from his grip. He let go off her slowly and Mehakwalked away from him to see maa. She passes the pouch to maa and saw in thelawn Naughty Aarushi and Veena playing something.

Maa: Beta you go and have somefood, you have been running around since morning and hardly had proper food.

Mehak: Maa, Aarushi had her food?

Maasi: Haan beta, Aarushi alreadyhad her food and now she is with Vicky & Veena. Kanta ji and others too atthe lawn, please go and join them. (seeing Shaurya coming down the stairs) Areylalla, please go with bahu and have your meal too. Since morning she only beenrunning around drinking water and didn’t even eat proper meal.

Shaurya glared at Mehak as bringher to the lawn, there the Sharma family were all having their nok jhoks asusual. PD the energetic ones was saying something chirpy and Ravi chachuimitates her.

Jeevan chachu: Shaurya puttarcome have a seat, Mehak beta you too sit down, will get some food for you both.Mehak looks so tired.

Shaurya: Its okay chachu we willget it, have you all had your meals? Anything you all want to have now, likedessert etc. I will get the waiter to get it for you?

Dadu: Arey puttar, we will getit, let us walk a bit, we had so much food and didn’t move ever since wefinished our meal (chuckled and others laughed too)

Kanta chachi: Aarushi beta comehere, your PD wants to tell you a story.

Hearing that Aarushi came andVicky came to sit with them too. Mehak gets some food along with Shaurya andsat with the rest of the family and have their meals as she watches PD tellingsome story to Aarushi. The same prince & princess story which Mehak listen duringher childhood. A prince came in black horse, he sneakily watches the princesswith her friends bathing in the lake. Mehak smiled as listens to PD. The sameway, the same tone PD used to narrate the story to her. PD is near 85 years oldnow. But the way how she still narrates the story she told Mehak long ago makesher heart swell in happiness. Shaurya saw her face and he know the reasonbehind her smile.

After some time all guests leftthe place, Mehak went upstairs to change. Shaurya already bring her up to giveher evening shower and change her to pajamas. Mehak was removing her jewelries placingthem on the dresser and removing her large bangle. She walked inside thewardrobe to get her nightwear and she saw Shaurya sat on the bed. She didn’t saymuch but continue to remove her dory from her saree blouse, he saw herstruggling and got up from there and went behind her. He wrapped one arm aroundher abdomen as Mehak turned sideways to look at him as she asked what you doingShaurya? He shushed her as he nuzzles her earlobe, gliding down her neck as hisbeard caressed her shoulder blade which made Mehak’s breath hitched.

Shaurya: I miss you Mehak (in hissensual tone)

Mehak: Hmmm…

Mehak’s POV

I am trying to avoid Shaurya andshow that I am upset with him, earlier he came into room, hugged me, tellinghis sob story how stuck he was at work and my heart stopped a moment when hesaid he nearly met an accident, my anger vanished in the air and quickly turnedto face him as usual he made some nuisance comment saying that he is heart ishurt. Gosh Shaurya and his antics, it can’t be separated. Aarushi is just likehim too. I went to attend to maa and joined others for dinner and now I am attemptingto remove this dori, its not being favorable to me. Maasi when she went to sendthis blouse piece for stitching she asked the tailor to do the modern designs,which is completely showing my back, luckily, I let my hair down which hides myskin. Earlier Nehal helped to tie up the dori and now I am struggling alone whenhe just came wrapped his arm around me and started to nuzzle me crazily. Hisbeard prick my shoulder skin and I faintly mumble something, he pulled the doristrings one by one and he started to caress my back with his index finger. Iknow where this is going to end, when he mumbled near my back how much hemissed me, I wanted to let him know I missed him a lot too. But the naughtythought came in me, I need to punish him for causing so much trouble today, Istealthily move my hands to his abdomen and pinched him which made him to jumpin shock as he ouches in pain.

Shaurya: What was that for? (his eyeswere big as saucer)

Mehak: Every time you think aboutromance or how to prank, so today I took the lead, no romance for 1 month,change your clothes and go sleep with Vicky.

Shaurya: But why, didn’t Iexplain to you how bad I felt for not being at home on time, and how I rushedto take part in the puja etc.

Mehak: You could have answeredthe call to inform us, do you know, how embarrassing it was for me, whenever someoneasked (imitating in one of those guest voice) Khanna sahib kahan hain beti? Who abhi TV celebrity ha naa isliye , wohnayi ayenga, uskelye who tv shooting etc etc chalrehenena? (Where Is MrKhanna , yeah he is being a celebrity and must be shooting or busy with the showsetc, I don’t think so you should be waiting for him to come for the puja) Imagineall the guests taunt me the same way for every time I greet someone.

Shaurya: Mehak please ignorethose people.

Mehak: Quiet, don’t talk. When I can’tget you, I called your secretary, what is her name, Tina or Tuna… you know whatshe said, don’t call sir and disturb him, he is very busy. I told her I am hiswife and she had the audacity to tell me, Mehak he is a businessman so pleasetry to understand.

Saying that she just throws hisnightwear clothes on his face and shut the bathroom door with a loud bang whichmade Shaurya to jump in fear. Without much choices Shaurya picked his clothesand walked to the guest room, he changed and sat in the swing in the balcony ofthe guest room mumbling to himself.

Shaurya: Madam nowadays gettingon my nerves, when we love them and give them space, they easily get on thehead. A man goes to work and comes home to be with the wife and see the wifechase you out to sleep with your brother. Now I understand why my brother Vickydoesn’t want to marry but start living in relationship. I support his idea. At leasthe doesn’t need to sleep in guest room or with his brother you see.

Whereas Mehak changed to herblack satin nightwear and combed her hair and peeked at the balcony, he was notthere, and she was talking to her self how proud she is for scaring Mr Khanna

Mehak: Well done Mrs Khanna, youwon this, you can’t always melt in his sweet talk and in his sweet touches etc,we need to teach these men a good lesson or else they will take us for grantedand I am Mehak and I don’t fall for all these. But he still made it on time,and joined the puja, he rushed on the way back home and nearly met accident,how if anything happens, Matarani please protect Shaurya, nothing should happento him. I think I will go to kitchen and make his favorite dessert and feed himmyself, that way, he will calm and no more fight. (she gets up from the dresserbench) But why I need to do, he made me to answerable to all these uncles andaunties and even maa and maasi thinks he should be punished so I am right here.Let him sleep one day with Vicky then he dares not to mess up with Parante WaliGali ki Mehak. (as she dusts her shoulder with pride)

Shaurya: I think I know what todo. If I bake her chocolate lava cake and topped up with her favorite pistachioice cream and hazelnut she will forget about all these and I can win her back. ShauryaKhanna you got this.

He got up from the swing andheard a loud cry of Aarushi yelping in pain, he got panic and rushed downstairs.Mehak also heard her cry and rushed out and they saw her lying on the floorwhile crying and quickly lifted her up. The parents were panic seeing thecrying child.

Shaurya: Aaru how did you fall? Tellme sweetheart, where is it pain, shall we go see the doctor?

Mehak: Aaru, please tell na.. isit very painful, we go see doctor now?

Aarushi: (resting both her handsaround her parents’ shoulder on each side), Momma, Pappa can you hug me?

Mehak and Shaurya closed theirdistance by hugging Aarushi but that little princess stealthily moves awaywhich made the parents hug each other. Seeing them hugging each other made Aarushijump in joy screaming in happiness.

Aarushi: yeay pappa and momma arefriends now, yeay…

The moment Shaurya hugged Mehak,all their differences vanished, and they longed to be in each other’s arm tillthey heard their little one screaming in happiness pappa and momma are friendsnow and they realized their little one tricked them, so they can patch up.Mehak blushed and pulled herself away from Shaurya as she saw Aaru clappingexcitedly.

Mehak and Shaurya turned to lookat their little one and unisonly said, you little trickster, how dare you trickus, you wait. Aarushi runs upstairs followed by the parents chasing after herand Aarushi runs to their room and hide near the bedframe on the other end.

Shaurya: Where is my princess, mydoll?

Mehak: Aaru, where are you? comeout now.

The little one crawled pass theparents and before they could catch her she run out from their room. Shauryaand Mehak fell on the bed and Mehak was on top of Shaurya.

Mehak: Leave me Shaurya. (hittinghim on his chest)

Shaurya: Mehak, Mehak please don’thit me with this fat arm, its very hard to handle. By the way today you look sosexy in that saree and even you put on some weight you still look gorgeous tome.

Hearing him saying that, Mehakpuffed out in anger she tried to hit him but he holds both her arms to avoidbeing victim.

Mehak: If you think I am fat,then go after your secretary, Tina or Tuna something, what kind of name isthis. By the way, Sandy will still like me.

She knows the mention of Sandywill irk him and he will lose this out.

Shaurya: Oh hello madam, I toldyou please don’t utter that donkey’s name infront of me. And by the way hername is Tanu not Tuna.

Shaurya knows to calm his wild catthe only way is to kiss her and he stealthily pull her and plant a kiss on herforehead which made her to stop struggling and resting on him like how she usedto do. But little did they know , they have a little audience watching them .

Aarushi: Pappa , kissed momma andmomma beat pappa.

Hearing that Mehak and Shaurya straightenup from their position and carried Aarushi before she screams out what she sawin the room. Shaurya wants to bring her to her room.

Aarushi: Pappa, I miss you a lot canI sleep with you and momma tonight, please pappa?

Shaurya looked at Mehak andtucked her on their bed and both Shaurya and Mehak slept on the side as theirhands were hold by little Aaru.

vridhi vishal photos (18) - Mix India

Baby Aarushi

Edited by Haseena2020 - 3 years ago
dwriter thumbnail

Am I the lucky one to post my fb...yes absolutely🥳

Dearest Haseena Di...

Can't thank you enough for this lovely update.🤗

Loved every single bit of it❤️

I feel it's a privilege to read the purest depiction of your vision of Mehrya.

The story is still afresh, though it had a time lapse of 3.5 years.

It gives a strong belief that MehRya is still around us with their lil munchkin.

Will be waiting patiently for the next chapter

As always bowing down, Infront of your dedication and talent.

Thanking you from the bottom of my heart, for writing for us. Bringing a big positive smile on our face in these testing times.❤️

Stay safe and stay blessed always and forever Di.🤗

Love and respect 🙏❤️

Debomitabose22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Lovely story with meherya little princess..waiting for next part...

AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for such a beautiful and looooong chapter Haseena 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 . Their journey till now is so so beautiful ....loved them as dotting parents....  And Aarushi too🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂. U r truly amazing dear..... Writing such long chapters with such a beauty in writing ....hats off to u.... U r doing so well in every aspect  ....hope we are still left with some content here for Mehrya.... Eagerly waiting ....please do continue soon🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wow haseena amazing 👌

I feel like I am watching zkm again but instead of neevu here their matchmaker is Arushi😁

Tanu or tuna fish😆 n here sandy

I like that sandy track how jealous gets shourya when they were going for date n all ,😂

In your busy schedule also you wrote the story very beautifully

Thanks for the wonderful story haseena is there another part coming soon?

Haseena2020 thumbnail

Part 69 06/05/2021

Shaurya’s POV

It was morning, I turned to myleft and saw my two beauties sleeping soundly. I thought I can have someprivate time with Mehak last night but Aarushi wants to sleep with us and Ican’t say no, now she is sleeping in between us. Gosh I never thought my ownchild will be my romance enemy. My little one sleeping hugging her momma and mybeautiful Mehak is gorgeous in this black nighty. Today I am on off and I amjust going to tease and play with Mehak and Aarushi. A naughty thought ran inmy mind as I studied Mehak’s profile. I slowly lift myself and move toward hershe was sleeping soundly, and I am draw toward her, no matter what and how longwe have been together she creates the special effects in me. My heart raceswhenever I see her. Look at her how she is sleeping, she and my baby they lookthe same while sleeping, I slowly tapped her cheek whispering her name shefrowned a little but eventually she almost makes some noise, so I quickly coverher mouth with my palm. She was terrified at first, but her eyes soften as shesmiles the way she usually does. I bend over and plant a kiss on her forehead,on her eyes as I slowly pecked her nose tip and Mehak blushed as I approach herlip. But I was pushed down by my own child as she loudly says good morningmomma, good morning pappa. As she got up from the bed she looked at me on thefloor and asked pappa, you fell from the bed while sleeping is it? Mehakcontained her laughter as she hugged Aarushi telling her yes pappa fell whilehe is sleeping, come let’s freshen up. Both went to the washroom and I got upfrom the floor chuckling at my fate. I stretched myself as I walked to thebalcony to view the morning sky.

While they sat down enjoying thebreakfast with the rest of the family members.

Aarushi: Pappa, Momma today myfriend’s birthday party, remember momma they invited us, we need to go today?

Mehak: Haan, I remembered. I evengot the gift for her, you eat your breakfast first then we can go out.

Shaurya: what party? I thoughttoday I want to stay home and spend some time with you all.

Aarushi: but pappa it’s myfriend’s birthday party and I promise that I will come. You told me we mustkeep out promise right?

Shaurya’s eyes soften immediatelyhearing her.

Shaurya: Okay beta, eat quicklywe go for the party then we come back and have loads of fun at home. Pappawants to go swimming and cycling with you and momma.

Aarushi claps her hands inexcitement and quickly finish up her meals. Once Shaurya got ready they get inthe car and drive to the party venue which inside a mall. Mehak and Aarushiwere so happy that, they can go out just like how they used to do in the pastbefore the ISC Season 2. Little Aarushi were making plans like after the partywants to go to ice cream stall, to buy toys etc. As they were about the reachthe mall, Shaurya’s mobile ring and he answered the call. It’s from hisassistant Tanu

Shaurya: Yes Tanu, anything?

Tanu: Shaurya, sorry to botheryou today. Remember you wanted an appointment for the agriculture dept teamregarding the organic fruits and vegetables on the upcoming business. They havegiven the appointment for today. If you can come to office now we can prepareour paper work and slides for the presentation.

Shaurya: (frowned) No Tanu,please cancel the appointment I am out today with my wife and daughter. We canmeet them some other day.

Tanu: But Shaurya I got thisappointment after months of studies and they KIV as for long time. Since youare in the fame now due to ISC they want to have a discussion with us beforesigning up. I think this is an opportunity for us Shaurya, by saying no youwill be missing this golden chance.

Shaurya sighed as he looked atMehak. He can see that she is upset now as her eyes lost the excitement she hadit earlier.

Shaurya: Okay Tanu, I will bethere shortly and hopefully we can work out this plan soon.

They reached mall and Shaurya gotdown from the car as he opened the door for Aarushi bringing her down from thecar with the gift for her friend. Mehak came from in front as she adjusts herhandbag chain on her shoulder. She holds Aarushi’s hand in one hand as Aarushiasked why papa not coming as Shaurya explains the sudden meeting appointment.Soon Aarushi became quite that her dad not coming with her. Shaurya gripped Mehak’swrist as she tried to leave without saying bye or even looking at Shaurya.

Shaurya: Mehak, (his tone wassoft) Please look at me…

Mehak look through her eyelashesas her face covered with disappointment.

Shaurya: Please Mehak, don’t beupset with me my love, you see Aaru is not upset but you are upset. I don’tknow who is the baby here.

Mehak glared at him as hecompares herself with their little one.

Mehak: Shaurya leave me I amgoing. (as she tried to pull her hand from his tight grip)

Shaurya pulled her hard as shehit his torso and he glared at her which made her to shiver. She wonders why heis behaving like this. Just then he brings out an earring piece. She looked atit and recognize its hers. She quickly touched her ears and found that earringis from her left side. Shaurya slowly came closer to her and pushed her coffeestreaked silky tresses aside to fix the earring. She kept looking at him as sheknows his proximity pulls her towards him like magnet. No matter how angry shecan act but she knows by now her cheek would have became red with his action.Before she can react any further he lowered to her left cheek and planted akiss as her eyes widen in surprise. He also bends down to kiss Aarushi.

Shaurya: Aarushi sweetheart, goand enjoy the party with momma, papa need to attend to some urgent office workand I will see you in the evening. Momma will bring you to eat ice cream, tothe toy shop and everything. Okay? Then once you back home we can enjoy our selfin the swimming pool and momma will join us too okay. (he gives her high 5 andthe little one excitedly gives him high 5)

Aarushi: Okay papa I love you andnow we go to enjoy the party.

As she replied him that shedragged Mehak inside the mall and Mehak walked inside without giving any lookat Shaurya, he was hoping so much that she will at least glance at him. Itbecame his habit that before going for his work he kisses Mehak and Aarushi.Also Mehak will wish him all the best and kiss him but her sour expression madehim feel low. As she was few steps away from Shaurya she turned to face him ashe was still looking at both, she mouthed all the best and seeing thatShaurya’s face lit up. He waved at her and she walked to the party.

Aarushi enjoyed the party of herplayschool friends. Lots of games and others was held. Aarushi enjoyed alongwith her friends. As the party over, Mehak walked towards the ice cream stallto have ice cream the mother and daughter enjoyed their cold morsel with lotsof fun and laughter. As they left that place, Mehak walked toward the toy shopas Aarushi pulled her to go inside there but then she stopped when she bumpsinto a person.

She came out from the mallsuppressing her tears and anger as she saw outside the mall, the driver was notthere, and she don’t want to stand there anymore so she just halts an auto andtold them to go to PWG lane. She reached her maternal home with Aarushi andhide her sorrow and tried to look cheerful as usual.

Aarushi: Dadu, PD I am here (shescreams as she runs inside)

Hearing her the entire Sharmafamily came to the living area and all took turn to keep her and played withher and Mehak greeted everyone, and all asked where is Shaurya, she replied hegot some urgent business call, so he went there, and she felt bored, so shecame to meet them. She sat with PD as Aarushi went to play with Nehal andSonal. No matter how Mehak tried to calm her ruffled mind but she still notherself after the mall incident. She volunteered to make dessert for all andall enjoyed it as usual. It was almost late night, and Aarushi fell asleepafter all the playing etc. She was clueless how to leave and Kanta chachisuggested to call Karuna maa to inform that she will stay overnight here asAaru slept also to inform Shaurya. Mehak rolled her eyes hearing his name asshe knows, its already late and he didn’t even call her once since he left thatmeans he still at work, and also she knew if she call him he will not beanswering but that witch Tuna will be answering so she decided to ignore him.She called Karuna maa to inform her.

Mehak: Maa, Mehak here, sorrymaa, after the birthday party I came to visit PD and others. Aaru after playingetc she fell asleep now. I don’t know what to do. If you give me permission canI stay overnight here and tomorrow morning I will be back?

Karuna maa: Beta, that is alsoyour home, take rest and come no need to rush and Dolly is here, and she willtake care of me. You don’t worry much okay, take rest and come. Good nightbeta.

Mehak hangs up the call and changeto her night wear. She caressed Aarushi gently as Nehal and Sonal keep lookingat her and both knows there is something bothering her. Nehal signed at Sonalmaybe she fought with jiju that’s why she is here. These two keep whisperingguessing what could have happen?

In the meantime, Shaurya camehome and it was already late, and he knows Mehak and Aarushi will be upset ashe told them he will spend time with them, and its been quite sometimes heprepared dinner for Aarushi as she loves to eat western food. He greeted maaand maasi who were watching tv in the living area. He asked them whtr they hadtheir dinner and maasi replied yes lalla, we had our dinner, do you want tohave yours and he replied he had his too. He climbed the stairs and went into theroom, it was dark, and he turn on the lights and thought maybe Mehak andAarushi are in the nursery room, so he decided to shower and get changed beforechecking on them. He went to shower and changed to a comfortable wear came outfrom his room and went to the nursery room with excitement. He opened the doorand disappointed when the room was pitch dark too and the people he was lookingfor was not there. He became distress and quickly went down to the tv area tocheck with maa and maasi about Mehak and Aarushi.

Shaurya: Maa where is Mehak andAarushi?

Karuna maa: Why Shaurya? Didn’tthey follow you in the morning? So, where are they?

Shaurya: No maa, I got an urgentcall and I need to go to office for an appointment, so I dropped Mehak and Aaruat the mall for the birthday party. By now they should be back. (scratching hisbeard in worry filled tone)

Karuna maa: Shaurie I know youare busy, you see your papa has totally put the family away from his life andnow he still somewhere in this world earning and spending his money but neverbothered to spend time with us. Please don’t do the same mistake. You have abeautiful child and such an understanding wife don’t abandon them beta.

Shaurya: Maa please, I swear thisappointment came as last minute and I need to leave and I already apologies toMehak and Aaru. By the way ISC Finale is in another 2 weeks once this is done,I swear I will spend more time at home and we can even go for holiday just thatnow it’s a tight schedule for me. Also please don’t compare me with dad. I amnot him and never will be him. He only loved one thing in this world, his moneybut I love my wife and daughter more than anything in this world. Now pleasetell me where is Mehak? Did she call? I think let me call her.

Karuna maa: Shaurie, don’tbother. She spoke to me earlier, she went to visit PD and others and Aaru wasplaying with all and eventually fell asleep, so I told her to come backtomorrow. So let them be there for one night, its their grandchild too andMehak must be missing her family, too right?

Shaurya: Maa why did you permither to stay there? You know right I feel restless when I don’t see both.

Karuna maa: Shaurie, its alreadylate now, she went there to visit them and Aaru fell asleep and its not good todisturb the sleeping child. Let them be for a night, is just matter of onenight, tomorrow morning they will be here.

Shaurya sighed after hearing herand he just walked back to his room, he knows his mother is right. He reachedhis room and slumped on the bed and looked at the photo frame near the TV, itwas a shot from last year birthday of Aarushi with both the parents. He lookedat his mobile and wonder why Mehak didn’t call him.

Shaurya: Madam didn’t even botherto call me to inform, she is so upset that she started to ignore me. But myprincess is there, I want to talk to her and play with her, tell her bedtimestories.

Just then, his mobile rings andhe looked at the caller id, it’s from Nehal.

Shaurya: Hi Nehal how are you?

Nehal: Jiju we are good here,what about you?

Shaurya: My sweethearts are nothere so I am not good here.

Nehal: Yes jiju I called youregarding that only, did you and di had any misunderstanding or fight?

Shaurya: Why, did Mehak saidsomething? (in confused tone)

Nehal: No jiju since she came inshe is trying to be good and comfortable with everyone, but we know she is notnormal. If di is happy, we can recognize it from her tone, and her eyes butthis time she is not herself.

Shaurya: Where is she now?

Nehal: Aaru slept off afterplaying, so di just changed her clothes and looking at her old stuff in theroom.

Shaurya: Okay I am coming now.

Saying that Shaurya take the carkey and his wallet left to PWG immediately. Meanwhile at Sharma Nivas, Mehakwas flipping through some old album, saw her photos from the ISC when Shauryagifted her a pressure cooker along with a cheque. She chuckled looking at that.Lots of things has changed since. Love the four-letter word has changedeverything between her and Shaurya and they are blessed with a beautifuldaughter. But her thought went back to what she went through at the mallearlier. She was rubbing her forehead when Sonal came to sit next to her askingwhat happen?

Sonal: Arey Mehak what happen?You looked tensed.

Mehak: Not much Sonal, you tellme, how are you feeling now? Did you go to see doctor this month? How’s baby’sgrowth?

Sonal is expecting and she is 3months old pregnant now.

Sonal: Yes baba, I went to seethe doctor and doctor said all is good now, baby is good too. She asked me toadd more vegetable and nutrition filled food also sleep well etc.

Mehak: good to hear that Sonal,must take care of yourself now as you are having a baby inside you and don’tget stressed at any cost. Do whatever you feel like doing and this is the timethe entire family wants to pamper you, so enjoy the hospitality madam (as shepinched Sonal’s cheek) Anyway its late not, you better go and rest first, wewill talk soon okay.

Sonal headed to her room andMehak put away the album and other stuff and she went to the kitchen. She satnear the window, the window panel which is very close to her, it has witnessedher happiness, her sorrow, her clueless behaviors, her feelings and many moreunspoken contents of her heart which she was not able to open up to all. Thatwas the place her mom used to feed her meals as she shows the entire communityfrom that same window. The cool breeze of that night blows gently and Mehakpushed her hair away and tucking them behind her ears. She made a bun out ofher hair, so she can sleep later. She was so engrossed in her thoughts whenKanta chachi came stand next to her.

Kanta chachi: What happen Mehak,not sleepy or you don’t like to sleep here without your husband? (with a hintof tease)

Mehak: Chachi, is not like that,I miss this spot, I usually have my morning chai, and whenever feelingconfused, or happy this is my favorite spot. (as she caresses the window aisle)

Kanta chachi: Mehak, iseverything okay, you are trying to act normal and calm in front of all, but Iknow you are not right, your smile doesn’t reach your eyes and I know that.

Upon hearing that, Mehak quicklyfall to chachi’s shoulder and embrace her as she let out the torrent of emotionsthat she has been holding to. She sobbed quietly as chachi caressed her backallowing her to let out her bottled emotion. Once she was sober but stillscrunched her nose to calm herself she was looking down as chachi looked on toher.

Kanta chachi: Mehak, did you andShaurya had any arguments or misunderstandings?

Hearing that she looked uponchachi’s face with blank look.

Mehak: Chachi there is noarguments or misunderstanding between us, we are all fine and don’t sayanything about Shaurya. He is such a darling husband and don’t think ofotherwise (as she pouts cutely uttering that to chachi)

Kanta chachi: (as she wiped thetears away and smiling) Okay if its not Shaurya then what happened to you?Clearly is not Karunaji because she loves you more than she loves Shaurya.

Mehak chuckled hearing that.

Mehak: Haan maa loves me more.

Fidgeting her fingers as shescrunched her nose she blinked the tear away and calmed herself, so she cantalk to chachi.

Mehak: Chachi today we went tobirthday party in a mall. Shaurya suppose to come with us but poor him, lastminute he had an appointment and he left us there. Aaru and me enjoyed theparty, we were roaming around when I bump into, (she sucked her breath andslowly mentioned) Pammiji at the mall. I was surprised to see her but in themean time I did not had good vibe to be with her there, so I quickly walkedaway but she came behind me and pulled me by arm to stop me.

Kanta chachi: Did she hurt youMehak? (voice filled with concern tone)

Mehak: Nahi chachi. She said Ajayis out of jail now, because of me and Shaurya he is not able to find a job tilldate, she tried to find a suitable girl, and none are coming forward formarriage proposal. It seems most of the time he is drunken and only confined athome.

Kanta chachi: So what she wantsus to do for that evildoer. She thinks she can easily find a girl to marry thatmolester is it? If a guy doesn’t know how to protect and respect his futurewife how he will be right for anyone. Its better that no girls coming to him orelse their life will be ruined.

Mehak: Not like that chachi, Iagree with you, he don’t deserve a second chance but what Pammiji said was veryhurtful. She said, like how my daughter and me alone, we will be forever lonelyand Shaurya will dump me. The happy life I am having will soon gone away like adream. As now Shaurya is in tv show, he would have had affairs behind my backwith the attractive looking contestants and even one of the judges. She is hisex-lover. She said I will be stranded alone, and I will be living a life ofmisery.

Mehak choked out her words as shetrembled in fear. She wiped the tears away and looked at the view outside thewindow.

Kanta chachi: I am going now toPammi’s house to teach her a lesson, how dare she hurt my daughter’s feelings.If her son is useless, womanizer, alcoholic then she thinks he is right is it?

Trying to move from there, Mehakmanage to pull her quickly back to her same position.

Mehak: What are you doing chachi?Please calm down.

Kanta chachi: How to stay calmMehak, years passed and she still the same with the poisonous mind and heart. Hermouth never stopped spitting venom. Yes, she came to ask for your hand forAjay, but he himself proved he is after your fame and money you got from ISC.Then he molested you, stabbed you and even plan to do worst to you fortunatelyMatarani was there to protect you on that day. I can’t imagine what wouldhappen if Shaurya was not there. Shaurya manage to put him and Rahul behind thebars and now he is out of the jail. What else she wants; how can she slur suchwords against you.

Mehak: (as she caresses chachi’shand) it’s okay chachi. She was upset that her only son is not settled, and Ihappen to be there and became victim, but I was deeply hurt when she saidthings in front of my daughter, speaking ill how Shaurya treated me earlier andsaying that he will go after other women etc. I just can’t digest her words.Its too much for me.

Kanta chachi: tell me Mehak, doyou trust Shaurya? (looking into her eyes)

Mehak: What are you saying chachi?How could you even ask such question about Shaurya? I trust him like how Itrust you as my mother and that’s how I trust him. I know, this ISC there aremany young talented contestants out there and many are trying impress him withtheir cooking skill and I also seen his co judge Nikita get touchy with him, shepost some photos in the social media for her fame but what he feels about itand how he reacts is most important, in this I trust Shaurya then any media,any aunties out there. He loves me and Aarushi very much and I knew it deep inmy heart. (rolling her eyes) He may not be the best man in the world but he isthe perfect husband and much more to me.

As she completed her sentenceKanta chachi looked at her in awe and cupped her face.

Kanta chachi: If you are soconfident and you know about your patidev then why you are so sad and sittinghere alone. Crying for some ruthless brainless aunty. Did you call Shaurya,does he know you are here?

Mehak: (looking elsewhere) why Ineed to call, he told us that he will be home early today, to play with us,swimming etc but till now he didn’t call that means he is still stuck atoffice, why I should be calling him, let him be. Sooner I am going to instructthe guards not to permit him inside the mansion. (as she chuckled)

Kanta chachi: Syaitan.. you areplanning to punish your own husband is it? After showering him with all thesepraising.

Mehak: As if you didn’t punishJeevan chachu in the past, how many times you made him to sleep with Mohit (shewinked as she let out the secret which not many knows)

Kanta chachi: Badmaash kahinki,pulling her ears slowly, you have been watching all these quietly.

Mehak: Ouch chachi, not onlythat, I also seen how Jeevan chachu smuggles in jilebis for you in thecontainer secretly. Wow how romantic yaar. (pulling her cheek)

Kanta chachi: Mehak, grow up, youare a mother now. Don’t talk all these. (suppressing her blush)

Mehak: (clearing her throat toimitate like Jeevan Chachu) arey Kanta Deviji, its already late, where are you?

Kanta chachi: (tapping Mehak’scheek lightly) bilkul syaitaan. Now please go to your room and rest well, don’tthink about anything okay. (kissing her temple)

Mehak: Haan chachi, I will go tobed now. Please promise me that you won’t tell this to Shaurya, as it is theentire Delhi knows about his temperament, if Khadoos Kumar get to know this, Idon’t know how he will react.

Kanta chachi: Don’t worry I won’ttell anyone. Now quickly go to bed.

Little did both know that therewere two pairs of eyes were witnessing their conversation and one of it isalready raging furiously. Mehak walked to her room and she opened the door andwas taken a back to see Shaurya sitting on the bed next to Aaru caressing herhead. Her breathing hitched seeing him resting on his elbow.

Mehak: Shau, Shaurya what youdoing here? When you came? (she stuttered)

Shaurya’s POV

I drove as fast as I can toconfront Mehak, this woman who I love madly, she drives me nuts at times. Whatis she thinking in her head? I am upset too because I can’t spend my off daywith my lovely family, but she went to PWG and didn’t return home just tick meoff. When Nehal mentioned that she seems troubled I can’t sit at my house and assumenothing happened. I reached PWG, parked my car in the alley and locked it andwalked pass the lane towards Sharma Nivas. Every lane in this area are close tomy heart as I have crushed this place down due to my ego, prove my love forMehak in my style in front of media, organized my own wedding troop, my mehndifunction and I had tattoo session of Mehak’s name on my left chest witnessed bythe entire community here. They have witnessed the raw, ruthless side of me andthe mad lover avatar too. I saw the Meera Sharma Road and smiled as I see mymother in law’s name there. Only I know how far I can go to get her namereplace the existing name for the sake of Mehak and to win her heart. Madnessin me is not something light, it sees none and it affects everyone and anyone.I reached the main door of Sharma Nivas and Nehal is already there at the maindoor and I see everyone already retired to their room’s as its late.

Shaurya: Where is Mehak, Nehal?

Nehal: Jiju she went to thekitchen, come let’s go and surprise her.

We tiptoed to the kitchen andthere I saw her in a simple cotton night gown, hair tied into a bun, doesanyone can look attractive even in their simple night look before going to bed,but MY MEHAK does. She looks damn attractive even in that. Seating by thewindow aisle of the kitchen, next to her was Kanta chachi. Yes, I noticesomething is bothering her, she is not alright. Nehal and me stand near thekitchen entrance as we catch up on their conversation. I chuckled silently whenshe said I am her darling husband. I am glad she regards me in this despite Idisappointed her and our daughter few times due to my busy schedule. But whenshe cried on chachi’s shoulder about that useless moron Ajay’s mom taunting hermy veins blood accelerated in anger. Seeing her vulnerable like this weakensme. It itched me to pull her into a hug and caress her like how I usually do,placing her on my lap. How dare that nasty woman slur such remarks to my wifeand my daughter. Okay, her son is out of jail now shall I arrange him to becooped up in the jail for the rest of his life like how I am giving hospitalityto one at my Jaipur property? What matters to me was, how Mehak felt about me,she trusts me, she confides in me, she regards me highly and most important sheworships me. No one in this entire universe has placed their trust in me asMehak does. Her confession soon graced my face with a smile which I can’t helpto hide it. The male primitive character in me take it as pride when I heardthis from Mehak itself. In ISC Season 2, I have many young contestants who areyoung, many has mentioned they joined ISC because they like me, they are madabout me. I used to think don’t these girls know that I am married to the mostbeautiful and charming woman in the earth. Mehak even her name carries a scent.It’s a unique and the reason to motivate me on daily basis. I can see duringthe shooting, how these contestants drool over me, some wants to feed me evenbefore the testing starts and some even bring some premade food from homeexclusively for me, I denied all as its unethical. Apart from the contestantsnow the crew introduced Nikita as the co judge for the show, my previous cojudge was having some health issue and can’t commit till the season ends soNikita joins in. She is my ex and we had a history and it doesn’t matter now. Ikeep it all in professional only not more than that. She used to take somephotos in her mobile to upload in her social media I am not such an ardent fanof social media, but I can’t refuse too. It all went haywire when she postedone of our old photos when we were courting with the caption throwback to uswhen we were together. I didn’t pay much attention to it as I was busy with myother business commitments etc. I am sure Mehak had seen those photos from thesocial media. That’s why she stated such. Its going viral everywhere saying thecutest couple, hot looking judge etc. My foot. The only person that I want myname to be joined is with Mehak only and not with anyone else. Though Nikitatried coming to my green room few times pretext of discussing on the points forthe contestants I tried to keep my assistant Tanu or my makeup artist there, sowe don’t want any unnecessary talks going around.

Vicky told me Mehak was upsetabout this, as my ex is back, and my name has been linked up too many times inthe internet but not even once Mehak spoke to me about it. Now the issue isthat she told to chachi not to mention to me. But I heard everything now andcan I stay calm? The ruthless part in me started to think what to do next,meanwhile my heart gets lighter when I see the dimple on Mehak’s cheek when sheteased chachi about their jilebi sharing time and how Jeevan chachu need tosleep with Mohit if he made chachi upset. Cherry on top was when she imitateslike how Jeevan chachu calls chachi. Even the uncompromising chachi blushed andlaughed at her antics. Now that we move out of the kitchen, I went to her roomand sat on the bed as I waited for her, she opened the door and astonished tosee me on the bed next to Aaru. She stuttered a little and avoided eye contactto hide her puffed up eyes from me. Nice try my sweetheart but you don’t needto tell me, I knew you won’t tell me this incident, I will take it from here mylove. She locked the door and came to me, asked me whtr I had my food etc andtold me that she can’t come back as Aaru slept, I just nodded and pulled herwrist to sit down on the bed, she obliged, and I place my head on her lap andtold her to massage as it has been throbbing badly since afternoon. She tookthe balm and massage my forehead gently, her gentle fingers worked gracefullyon my temple and forehead. She asked about my today’s appointment and I justreplied her ok not bad. I can see, she was quite all the time till sheinitiated some talk.

Mehak: When did you came? Youdidn’t tell me you are coming here? (in whispering tone not to awake the childsleeping next to us)

Shaurya: I just came. Wanted tosee you both. (as his eyes still closed)

Mehak: Do you want me to make foryou the Golden Latte?

Shaurya: Naah, it’s okay I justwant to lie down like this for a while. (hmmm inhaling a deep breath) Mehak,you okay?

Mehak: (looking at him surprisedwonder why he is asking that)

Shaurya: I mean is it okay I reston your lap.

Mehak smiled giving him theaccess to her lap, she pushed his locks away from the forehead and worked onhis temple.

Shaurya’s POV

I pulled her to the bed to sitdown and rested my head on her lap. Complaining about how badly my head is soresince afternoon, little did she know I skipped my lunch and I had my dinnerquite late so it’s wrecking my nerves here. My meeting with agricultural teamwas okay, though we didn’t reach an agreement but there some room forimprovement and I need to get it done, that will be taken care, that’s why Iimmediately summoned my team who are working on this to come to office todiscuss on the new requirements etc. and I entrusted this project to my teamwith the necessary details. Didn’t I tell you MY Mehak has the magical fingers,be it her cooking or massage, it works like a sorcery. Long hours facing mylaptop and sitting down made my neck muscle still and sore and now she isworking her fingers on them. I relaxed immediately. She asked when I came, andI answered her, also she asked whtr I want the golden latte, I replied her. Hereyes bulged when I asked is she okay? I corrected and asked if I can rest myhead on her lap and she smiled as she nodded her head. Little she knows what isgoing on inside my brain. Again she interrupted me asking how’s meeting, Iopened my eyes to look at her, she raised her eyebrows as I looked into hereyes, I feel like pulling her toward me and kissing her senselessly, but I needto watch my behavior, my little princess is sleeping and I am in my in lawsplace, the slightest noise we make will awake the entire household. I justpulled her hand to my lips and placed a kiss on her wrist and told her, it wentwell and how I need to summon the entire team to office for a quick meetingwhich end up late. I felt okay, and we moved to the pillows to rest.

Next morning, my in laws weresurprised to find me at their home. Mehak was trying to put it nicely withoutembarrassing herself, before she could finish her sentence, Mansi chachi thebubbly one said, beta, its your husband you don’t need to be shy, just say he can’tstay away from you. We all know our son in law too well, the entire Sharma clangiggled looking at Mehak’s redden face due to embarrassment. I took blessingsfrom the elders and Kanta chachi insist that we eat our breakfast before weleave, and I obliged. We had our breakfast as usual this family is one chirpygang. They speak a lot and laugh a lot too. We left PWG and reached Khannamansion, Mehak greeted maa and maasi and Aarushi went to hug maa with a bighug. I told Mehak to freshen up in the meantime I will be playing with Aarucycling in the lawn. She nodded and left from there and I went to play withAaru cycling and Naughty from nowhere was there with us too.

After sometimes, I climbed thestairs to my room and closed the door and fastened the lock. The bathroom dooris closed and there was no sound of water running from inside. I opened thedoor and saw the site of Mehak fastening her bra clasp, my voice stuck as I seeher rushing to wear light yellow suit and pulled the zip, she pushed her hair tothe side to dry them up and not realizing there is an audience watching hersilently. I know ogling my wife is not right but to me its fine because I haveseen her numerous times in this condition and I don’t mind, I know if she findsout I have been standing and watching her while she was wearing lingerie shewill not spare me today. This is when I naughty thought run over me, I openedthe door casually and walked inside the bathroom brushing her shoulder offwhich I am sure her eyes bulged out by now. I stand in front of the bathroommirror rubbing my fingers on my nape and Mehak standstill seeing my next courseof action.

Mehak: Sha, Shaurya when youcame? I didn’t hear you coming?

Shaurya: We done cycling and Aaruwanted to watch TV so she went to watch TV, so I came to freshen up.(stretching his arms yawning)

Mehak put the wet towel away andwants to leave the bathroom, that’s when I called her.

Shaurya: Mehak can you bathe metoday, I am kind of exhausted today.

She didn’t say anything excepther eyes grow big as saucer then she nodded came towards me. She looked at meas I rested both my arms on my hips. She waited for me to remove my shirt off,but I want her to do that.

Shaurya: What you waiting for?

Mehak: Take of your shirt if youwant to bath.

Shaurya: Then remove it. I amwaiting for you to do it.

I just stand like that and Mehakheld the hem of the t shirt and peel it off from my body. In the process herfingers grazed my skin and I waited for her to remove my joggers too and shesigned at me to remove it now I am standing shamelessly in front of my beautifulwife in my boxer. I swear to God, she is such a tease, she doesn’t need to tryanything just her light caress on me will awaken my sleeping soldier. Ichuckled at my own thought as I watch her intently. She made me to sit down onthe bath stool and started to bath me, and she lather the soap on me andmassaged me. I am missing all the special treatment from My Mehak. She pampersme a lot in the past even now, but I feel like I am missing all these due to myhectic work. I am also observing Mehak whtr she will open up to me the mallincident, but have I ever told you she is the best person to keep a secret, shecross her heart and hope to die if she let the cat out of the bag. Smart, verysmart indeed, avoiding my eyes and trying to keep herself quiet from me. Deepin my mind I already plan something big for Pammiji and her beloved son Ajay. Iam very calm person unless anything hurts My Mehak then there is no turning backI will crush the person and destroy their existence. She hates this cavemanbehavior, but I can’t help it. Since she is not telling me her issue, so Iwon’t share about this detail too. I have omitted many details from her becauseafraid the way how she will react. But I know My Mehak she has the purest formof heart and she will understand it later. Now her skillful hand massaging myback and she came in front of me lathering the soap and I looked at her as herhand is at my chest now. My eyes trailing her, that is when I decided to dosomething. I rubbed my nose tip on hers which made her to stop breathing.

Shaurya: Mehak, are you angrywith me?

Mehak: (stopping everything sheis doing and looking at him) No, why I would be angry with, if its aboutyesterday for your urgent appointment I can’t blame on you, you tried to bethere with us, but it was unfortunate.

Shaurya: But how come I noticethat you are being quiet and not the usual chirpy Mehak who speak 50 words perminute?

Mehak: Shaurya, I was just tired,and I am okay now.

I looked at her I know she istrying hard to keep the secret deep inside of her masking her emotions.

Shaurya: Vicky told me you sawsome photos from the social media, the co-judge posted about the throwback andcurrent shooting spot photos and you were not happy about it. Is it about that?

Mehak stopped and looked at himinto his eyes.

Mehak: Shaurya I am okay, anyonecan post anything they like in Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc. but whatmatters the most is that is the news truthfulness. You are being a celebritymany wants to shake hands with you, many wants to take selfie with you and posttheir photos there, but I can’t be upset for these. This are part and parcel ofyou being a celebrity. Most important is that you know how to handle them andthe limit you set with them, so I am okay with that. Anyway you are khadoos toall the girls, I know you are bitter gourd. (kareila king).

Shaurya: (pulling her to him) Soyou want me to get cozy with them? (in his husky tone)

Mehak: Dare to get cozy andShaurya Khanna you will not be permitted to enter the house. I will tellsecurity bhaiya to lock the gates.

Shaurya: That’s interestingpunishment. Then I can freely do whatever I like outside. (chuckling at her)

Mehak: Shaurya what’s wrong withyou, stop talking like this I don’t like this topic.

Shaurya: Okay chill, I just wantto pull your leg nothing else, now let me go and shower first. Please get myclothes ready I am going to office in short while.

Saying that he moved to theshower cube to get showered. Mehak picked for him a navy-blue suit with whiteshirt. He gets dressed up as Mehak gets ready too. He left to work cheerfullywith his aviator glasses. Mehak became her usual self after that with her talksand jokes with maasi. As usual maasi will say something in her poor Englishpronunciation and maa will control her laughter but Mehak will look blur notunderstanding her. That is when baby Aaru will come and say, maasi you alsoplease come with me to playschool, my playschool teachers are so good that theywill help you with the English pronunciation etc. Maa can’t hold her laughterand she burst out hearing her intelligent granddaughter.

That day went by as it is with a happy note.

Hola readers: 13 pages 7337 words and update within 1 week. ain't I am cutely amazing? What you waiting for, click the like button, write me a feedback and show me some love people. I am doing to keep you all motivated through this rough pandemic period. take care lots of love â¤ď¸

AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for such a lengthy  and quick update Haseena🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂. I must say u have utilzed ur time so nicely... And gave us update  super soon🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏. Well done buddy...and update was also superb  ...so very well written  ...loved the hearty conversation  between KC and Mehek... And hoping she will converse with Shaurya too.. Shaurya is trying  hard to balance his work and family... And distractions  like Nikita and Pammi Aunty  is always there to disturb their peace.. Hope Shaurya will deal with  P aunty and Ajay in his own style😀😀😀😀😀😀. Eagerly  waiting  for the next update  ...expecting  it soon😉😉😉😉😉. Thanks for all the entertainment  which u r providing during these testing times🙏😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Amazing haseena🤗

Thanks for this wonderful update

Stay safe stay home ❣️