Zindagi Ki Mahek

Ankahee Ansuni Bateein Mere Dil Ki (Part 71 Page 146) 25/07/2021

Haseena2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

To my lovely IF buddies as promised this is my new short story. Special thanks to Kasish as she helped me the title for this. I hope its up to your expectations and hope is not boring. Please do give your love and comments as usual. With much love, presenting Ankahee Ansuni Bateein Mere Dil Ki(Untold, unheard words of my heart)

Part 1 06/06/2018

Mehak returns to Sharma Nivasafter being turned away by Shaurya. She went to visit Karuna maa and shepleaded him that she can take care of her and bring her back to her usual selfbut Shaurya without thinking twice he dragged her out of the house and push herout inhumanely. Mehak wonders what has gone wrong. She can't believe whathappen she was married happily to her love of her life and everything changedwithin days, her happiness didn't last long. She reached their house corridorand stunt hearing her Chachus and Daduji arguing, if Mehak chose over us tothat murderer boy Khanna she is not allowed to stay here, PD arguing with themhave they gone mad, she just married and how could they say like this. Mehak isgrown up and will decide for herself. She stumbled hearing it and collapse tothe ground. Kanta chachi and Sonal seeing her rush to her aid and help her tostand they bring her to the living area. Daduji with the Chachus told her,Mehak beta when first you chose Shaurya to marry we didn't questioned you andprepared all as per your wish. He left you at the altar. Then second time hewanted to marry you we don't want you to commit the same mistake but since youtrusted him we proceeded to marry you with him. Then he hide the truth that hekilled your parents. Let the police take action for your death parents, wesuffered a lot, these kind of rich brats and families should know money willnot answer all loss. He showed a paper and said sign this puttar, Mehak shakilytake the paper from his hand, it was a divorce paper. Her vision blurred as shesees the divorce paper. She asked as her voice choked chachu this is divorcepaper, you want me to sign this is it? Ha puttar, it's better to stay away fromhim and his family. Also you are our child and I hope you know that defendingfor your family is priority than his. Mehak took the paper from him and said Ineed time can I let you all know about it tomorrow? Ravi chachu nodded. Mehakwalks to her room Sonal goes with her. Kanta chachi steps forward and said youall are being hard on her. What is her fault? As a mom Karuna Ji hide the truthto protect her son, but Shaurya went to surrender to police. Now Karuna Ji isin hospital very serious she is in coma. Don't know what happen to her atShaurya's house she is back here. Please be nice it's not time to lodge policereport on another, our girl is married to that house boy now, and it's herfuture as well. Daduji replied Mehak has only 1 choice to divorce him and stayas our girl and continue to face them at the court. We need to fight for thetruth and justice of our deceased family. Is she that selfish that she willchose over a new relationship came yesterday than her parents who died becauseof her.

Back at her room Mehak stumbledon the bed and sat as her tears flows out, Sonal sit next to her rub her backand calm her down. She choked and asked why Sonal, why all these happening tome? Why I am so unlucky, I got married twice, first I didn't reach the altar,second I finish all rituals and became wife to the man I love him more thananything but today when I went to see him, he dragged me by my hair and push meout and said he doesn't want to have anything with me.  When I came here, here they are asking me tochoose between him and them. I don't know what to do Sonal. My dream shattered,she breakdown and Sonal hold her on her shoulder as Mehak cried her heart out.Kanta chachi, PD and Mansi chachi sees this from the entrance and they leavefrom there.

Sonal leave once Mehak calmer abit. Mehak sat and think about her moments with her parents and family. Laterher happiness with Shaurya he treated her like a queen but he didn't listen toher and he thrown her away just like that, she never thought he will do suchthing to her. Something strike in her mind. She wiped her tears away. Shesearched for a white paper and sat write something as her tears refuse to stop,she wrote 2 separate letters and leave it on the bed, she change her clothesand took some clothes in a bag and she saw her family portrait she caress theframe and she notice her hand, her chooda. It reminds her how Shaurya wear itfor her on her wedding time, tears poured as she reluctantly take them outplacing it on the bed with her ring and her mangalsutra. She left her mobile aswell took her bag gets blessings to Matarani and slowly leave the house atnight.

She walked alone at the wee hoursturning and looking she was so lost and don't know what to do and where to go.She left without thinking but this is the best for all. She reached the busstation and she saw a bus and paid the fare and get into it. Bus started andshe left Delhi from all her loved ones and her memories as tears runs from hereyes.

Next day morning Sonal went toher room and saw everywhere Mehak is not there, she saw on the bed there wasletters and her chooda left on it she gets panic and went to call all upstairs.Hearing her panic stricken voice all rush to upstairs and asked why is shescreaming and she stuttered and give the letter to them. Kanta chachi took oneletter and Jeevan chachu took another. She left 1 for her family and 1 forShaurya. Jeevan chachu read it aloud. My beloved family today I am here is alldue to your love, I am indebted to you all because for every step I movedforward it was all your sacrifice behind. You guys give me all the happinesseven when I wanted Shaurya you blessed me to go for it. But today I am feelingguilty. I am not sure how to choose you all and leave Shaurya or leave Shauryainstead, I have become very selfish, I need you all in my life. My parents'dead was caused by him, but will my parents will be back if we do all thesecourt case and taking revenge? So to make all happy I am leaving this house. Don'tworry I will be fine, I am sure whenever you all see me at home you all willfeel upset and think that didn't provide me the best so to ease all the pain Iam leaving , I am taking the pain with me, let me alone suffer this pain I don'twant to give you all anymore suffocation. Please take care of you all, love youall, remember when you all laugh I am there when you all are sad I will be sadas well. Kanta chachi read the letter for Shaurya and sat on the bed holdingher head , she stuttered my Mehak , my Mehak left home, this is all because ofyou all , I told you not to rush over anything let's sit and think what to do ,now our child has left us, don't know where is she what happen to her. Mohit,Sonal and Mansi chachi consoled her. PD pronounced my laddoo no more in ourhouse where is she now , hopefully she is okay , Nehal holds her as she walk tothe Matarani's alter and prayed for her safety.

1 week passed. Karuna maa regain consciousnessand asked few times about Mehak. Shaurya appointed a nurse to take care of allher needs on 24hrs. Shaurya sat next to her as nurse feed her food, she askedShaurie where is Mehak? It's been few days I didn't see her. Did you both hadargument and she left home, let me talk to her she will listen to me. Shauryawas dumbstruck hearing his mother, how is he going to tell her the truth. Doctortold him not to say anything which can upset her, he have chased her away, buthe need to do something , for his mother's wellbeing's sake. Karuna maa getsbetter with a private care but she is still ask about Mehak on and off he justreplied , she is at her place because of these all problem. Once you are okayshe will come home. Karuna maa adamantly said without my daughter come home Iwill not be fine Shaurie please bring her back home, tomorrow. It's not goodnewly married and living separately like this. She is our family's blessings,the kind of daughter I wanted for you. He silently nodded and left from there.As he walk back to his room, his lawyer called him to inform Sharma's haswithdrawn their case and there is nothing to worry about. He thanked him andhang up. He decided to go to Sharma's tomorrow and to bring back Mehak home.

At Sharma's all are in silent thehouse as if lost color all are very pale and hardly talk. Each time when thedoorbell rings they run to open anxiously hoping it should be Mehak. Wheneverphone rings to run to get it hoping to be its Mehak they were disappointed. Samehappens on that day morning, doorbell rings and Nehal rush to open the door ,she opens to see Shaurya stands outside, she was shocked and said jiju, he stepin , and all looked at him confusedly and with hatred. Shaurya can see theirangst against him but he acted to be firm and in a firm tone asked , I came tobring back Mehak home , where is she , none replied. They don't know how tobreak the news to him and remain silent. He asked if she upstairs at her room,okay I will go and talk to her myself and he went upstairs. He enters her roomand sees its empty, he opens the bathroom door and sees no one and came to thestudy table and saw her chooda, mangalsutra and her ring with a letter below.He pulled the letter and start to read them.

Dear Shaurya by the time you readthis letter I am gone from you and from all very far away. I have caused you somuch pain and problems, maa's health became in stake due to all. I apologies toyou on behalf of my family, please don't do anything in anger on them. Myfamily since the day my parents died they stood with me at all times like apillar and shelter. On the day I came to know maa is back home you chase me outof house even worse than a dog, you broke my trust on you, either you willleave me or throw me when I am in no use to you. That's why I have been thrownby you twice and wouldn't want to happen again so I am leaving you. I amleaving Delhi, my family, these chooda, mangalsutra and ring. Maybe I amunlucky all these marriage, blissful life , love all these are no meant for methat's why our 1st wedding stopped and now we completed all rituals and itsbroken now. My family asked me to choose either you or them. I can't chooseeither one because I am selfish I need both of you all in my life. I can'tbreathe when I chose one, so I decided that once I leave from here none of youall have to suffer because of me. You have mentioned that marrying me was thebiggest mistake you have done in your life and I have signed the divorce paper here,please sign at your column and proceed to file it. As per your wealth I willnot come to claim any ownership or parts from there as they all nothing to me.I have left the most precious things in my life there. Lastly please take careof maa, please tell her I am sorry because I have promised her that I will bewith you forever but now I have left without fulfilling my promises. My parentsare gone, I don't want to snatch your parents, and they are my parentstoo.  Please don't look for me I will notcome at any cost and ruin your happiness, please move on with your life andfind someone suitable for you. Thank you Mehak.

He crumpled that letter andstumbled on the chair. He has lost her permanently in his life, how stupid hewas behaving with her. He accused her for maa's health issue and thrown her outof the house without thinking twice, he took his mobile and try to call her butit says switch off. Sonal and Nehal came there saw him and said di left hermobile she didn't want anyone to contact her. Every time when the house phonerings we think she will call, every time the doorbell rings we think it's her.Sonal asked she came with a hope to take care of maa Shaurya but you chase herout like an animal, is this why you get married to her, poor girl she shouldhave remained just like that all her life instead to go through all thesetorture, everyone at home pestered her to make a decision either them or youand she was confused and ended up doing this. Sonal pull out the divorce paperand pass it to him, please put your signature and submit to the court, freeyourself from this relationship. Shaurya took the paper and flip the paper tothe signatory column and saw she has signed it. He was angry how she coulddivorce him, Shaurya gets up and took the mangalsutra he stared at it flashbackcame to his mind as how he secured it on her neck , he saw the ring and itreminded him how he propose her and wear it for her in front of Taj Mahal.Finally the chooda, how he lovingly wear it for her hours before their wedding.He was broken by his own deeds, and slowly left Sharma Nivas without sayinganything taking whatever she left for him.

Part 1 - Page 1

Part 2 - Page 5

Part 3 - Page 8

Part 4 - Page 10

Part 5 - Page 14

Part 6 - Page 19

Part 7 - Page 23 

Part 8 - Page 28

Part 9 - Page 32

Part 10 - Page 35

Part 11 - Page 38

Part 12 - Page 41

Part 13 - Page 43

Part 14 - Page 44

Part 15 - Page 47

Part 16 - Page 49

Part 17 - Page 52

Part 18 - Page 55

Part 19 - Page 58

Part 20 - Page 60

Part 21 - Page 62

Part 22 - Page 64

Part 23 - Page 67

Part 24 - Page 68

Part 25 - Page 69

Part 26 - Page 71

Part 27 - Page 75

Part 28 - Page 76

Part 29 - Page 79

Part 30 - Page 81

Part 31 - Page 83 

Part 32 - Page 87

Part 33 - Page 89 (incomplete as unable to Post Chapter C in IF)

Part 34 - Page 91

Part 35 - Page 92

Part 36 - Page 94

Part 37 - Page 95

Part 38 - Page 97

Part 39 - Page 99

Part 40 - Page 101

Part 41 - Page 102

Part 42 - Page 105

Part 43 - Page 107

Part 44 - Page 108

Part 45 - Page 110

Part 46 - Page 112

Part 47 - Page 113

Part 48 - Page 115

Part 49 - Page 116

Part 50- Page 117

Part 51 - Page 119

Part 52 - Page 120

Part 53- Page 122

Part 54 - 

Part 55 - 

Part 56 - Page 133

Part 57 - Page 134

Part 58 - Page 135

Part 59 - Page 136

Part 60 - Page 137

Part 61 - Page 138

Part 62 - Page 139

Part 63 - Page

Part 64 - Page 141

Part 65 - Page 141

Part 66 - Page 142

Part 67 - Page 142

Part 68 - Page 144

Part 69 - Page 144

Part 70 - Page 145

Part 71 - Page 146

Haseena20202019-04-14 21:58:54

Edited by Haseena2020 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is one of the most painful phase of Mehrya in Season 1, Haseena. Mehek is first ditched 
by Shaurya at the altar and comes back again into her life, makes her accept him and succeeds 
in marrying her hiding the truth of her parents accident from Mehek. πŸ˜• Blames Mehek and her 
family for his Mother's condition (did he forget she is also Mehek's mother ?πŸ˜•) and throws Mehek 
out of his life. Mehek, the our soul is torn apart as her family wants her to choose between them 
and Shaurya. How can anybody choose between the two most important entities of life ? Mehek 
chooses a mid way out, goes away from them.

Shaurya's impulsive nature and Sharmas over possessive and demented love has indeed 
pushed Mehek away from them and now they all are pining away for her. Shaurya again wants 
Mehek back into his life as Karuna Maa wants to see Mehek. He gets the shock of his like to 
find Mehek gone without any trace and divorce papers signed by her and her wish to free him 
to move on in his life. His ego still accept the fact that Mehek has the audacity to reject him, him, 
the Shaurya Khanna.😲  Neither Sharmas nor Shaurya deserve her and I want them to suffer for
forcing her to make choices in life, the most difficult and painful ones. Want someone precious
to enter her life and help her. Would love to see her becoming a renowned Chef and carving a 
niche for her.⭐️❀️

Thanks for this new story Haseena.⭐️

Edited by snehatara - 5 years ago
AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
ResπŸ˜›
Unres πŸ˜›
Congratulations Haseena for your new story πŸ˜›
You have picked the really most painful and emotionally drained phase of mehrya realtioship and I know you will shape that part better then the original content . 
You have Beautifully penned down the emotional state of all the characters here .
Everything was so unfortunate and we didn't able to say whose mistake it is ...till shaurya throw out mehek out of the house mercilessly ... This is the really bad thing he did to Mehek who claim.to love her unconditionally . 
Poor mehek was sticked between shaurya and her family as her family told her to make her choice between two ... But how she can do where one is her heart and other is her soul . She was so heartbroken that she took decision of leaving both her heart and soul ... And take her body away from them πŸ˜­... The letters wriiten by mehek was so heart wrenching ... It made me cry to read out that letters . Now shaurya also knows that mehek has left him and their is pangs of guilty within him . Let's c how he faces this ... I am very racy to know where mehek is ... What she is doing ... May be exploring her talent more away from all the chaos of her life . 
Please continue soon and thanks for the PMπŸ˜›
Have a great day ahead😊
Edited by AD04 - 5 years ago
Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
First of all congrats to your new story πŸ‘
N after reading the story I want to give this 
Superb Haseena you written very well 
That time I felt very bad when sk thrown her out of his house but she again came to him but here she take a better decision to leave all n move ahead go girl go 
It was so emotional update Haseena 
Thanks for the pmπŸ˜› 
Edited by Chandana2010 - 5 years ago
RiAnsh21 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Haseena di u made me cry again😭
This reminded me of my SS ..
That day I hated both sharmas and shaurya .
They forced her to divorce him..
And shaurya he accused her that she was the one who filed the case ..
That day I doubted his love for her ..did he really love her or is it just an obsession..when things doesn't go well he accused her and threw her out ..
For once he didn't think of his vows during marriage rituals ..All the best haseena di..
Haseena2020 thumbnail
Originally posted by: snehatara

This is one of the most painful phase of Mehrya in Season 1, Haseena. Mehek is first ditched 
by Shaurya at the altar and comes back again into her life, makes her accept him and succeeds 
in marrying her hiding the truth of her parents accident from Mehek. πŸ˜• Blames Mehek and her 
family for his Mother's condition (did he forget she is also Mehek's mother ?πŸ˜•) and throws Mehek 
out of his life. Mehek, the our soul is torn apart as her family wants her to choose between them 
and Shaurya. How can anybody choose between the two most important entities of life ? Mehek 
chooses a mid way out, goes away from them.

Shaurya's impulsive nature and Sharmas over possessive and demented love has indeed 
pushed Mehek away from them and now they all are pining away for her. Shaurya again wants 
Mehek back into his life as Karuna Maa wants to see Mehek. He gets the shock of his like to 
find Mehek gone without any trace and divorce papers signed by her and her wish to free him 
to move on in his life. His ego still accept the fact that Mehek has the audacity to reject him, him, 
the Shaurya Khanna.😲  Neither Sharmas nor Shaurya deserve her and I want them to suffer for
forcing her to make choices in life, the most difficult and painful ones. Want someone precious
to enter her life and help her. Would love to see her becoming a renowned Chef and carving a 
niche for her.⭐️❀️

Thanks for this new story Haseena.⭐️

Tq Snehatra for your feedback its nice to read from you after such a long time.He is obsessed about her and he also madly angry with her which is his ultimate problem. Sharmas also in the name of protecting Mehak is causing more pain. Poor soul decided to end all their pain by disappearing from all. I have plotted the story in different way I hope you will like the upcoming tracks. Finding ways how to update them in between my breaks. My responsibility has increased as gt 2 ff to update and hopefully not to disappoint anyone. thank you dear
Haseena2020 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AD04

ResπŸ˜›

Unres πŸ˜›
Congratulations Haseena for your new story πŸ˜›
You have picked the really most painful and emotionally drained phase of mehrya realtioship and I know you will shape that part better then the original content . 
You have Beautifully penned down the emotional state of all the characters here .
Everything was so unfortunate and we didn't able to say whose mistake it is ...till shaurya throw out mehek out of the house mercilessly ... This is the really bad thing he did to Mehek who claim.to love her unconditionally . 
Poor mehek was sticked between shaurya and her family as her family told her to make her choice between two ... But how she can do where one is her heart and other is her soul . She was so heartbroken that she took decision of leaving both her heart and soul ... And take her body away from them πŸ˜­... The letters wriiten by mehek was so heart wrenching ... It made me cry to read out that letters . Now shaurya also knows that mehek has left him and their is pangs of guilty within him . Let's c how he faces this ... I am very racy to know where mehek is ... What she is doing ... May be exploring her talent more away from all the chaos of her life . 
Please continue soon and thanks for the PMπŸ˜›
Have a great day ahead😊

Tq Aarti for your feedback. yes dear it was an unfortunate event and all due to anger and all fail to control their temper taken some drastic action which badly affected the poor soul. Now that she is gone and she hope all will settle down as well. thank you dear for all your support will type whenever I am free and will update this and my other ff too.
Haseena2020 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Crazymehryan

Haseena di u made me cry again😭

This reminded me of my SS ..
That day I hated both sharmas and shaurya .
They forced her to divorce him..
And shaurya he accused her that she was the one who filed the case ..
That day I doubted his love for her ..did he really love her or is it just an obsession..when things doesn't go well he accused her and threw her out ..
For once he didn't think of his vows during marriage rituals ..All the best haseena di..

Hi Jaya hru dear, oh my please dear dnt cry I didnt write for u to cry. Did you write this scenario as well, wait let me go and check on it... poor soul has been out of all her chaotic life so the rest will have peaceful life. Shaurya in anger forgot about his love , his promise and His Mehak. His anger and behavior of taking decision without thinking twice is to be blamed... The upcoming update will be with a twist and some excitement too hope u will like it. thank you dear 
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on your new story haseena ...the start was very emotional...mahek here instead of fighting for her rights decided to leave her loved ones...it must be a tough decision for her ...hope she will be fine and shaurya will find him soon...
Thank you fo PM ...😳
Haseena2020 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shamz15

Congrats on your new story haseena ...the start was very emotional...mahek here instead of fighting for her rights decided to leave her loved ones...it must be a tough decision for her ...hope she will be fine and shaurya will find him soon...

Thank you fo PM ...😳

Hi Shamz hru dear. tq fr the wishes. Yes this is one emotional ss indeed. She decided to give up as she love her family and Shaurya and she couldnt decide whose happiness matters. So she let go hers as she only knows sacrifice and now that poor soul left them in order to give them their space and happiness. Have a nice day dear