Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Well, not waiting for that.

They'll still say they had a wonderful run with +1 TRP 🤣  & now the story must end as it seems befitting. 🤪

Well, guess what  - the story reached it's saturation point long ago but you destroyed it with your own hands. 🤬

Anyway, not gonna rant about PiChi here because it's party time!!!

🥳

Edited by nushy1995 - 5 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
YAY🥳 !!!!!!!🥳Finally this tv torture would end..
Happy yet sad that such a sweet story turned into unbearable mess🤔 ..
After the storylines in past few months i feel like apologizing😳 to everyone who started watching this serial on my 🤪recommendation, Sorry jenny😛,kya expectations thhey mere 😳 but kyaa kabaada karr diya writers ne👎🏼 ..
Bye bye bhootu & gopal⭐️⭐️  and suchi👍🏼, you gave us beautiful moments...I'll just remember that.. 
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: nushy1995

Well, not waiting for that.

They'll still say they had a wonderful run with +1 TRP 🤣  & now the story must end as it seems befitting. 🤪

Well, guess what  - the story reached it's saturation point long ago but you destroyed it with your own hands. 🤬

Anyway, not gonna rant about PiChi here because it's party time!!!

🥳

Yes we started partying even before the official news is out 😆
jenny156 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pjyo

YAY🥳 !!!!!!!🥳Finally this tv torture would end..
Happy yet sad that such a sweet story turned into unbearable mess🤔 ..
After the storylines in past few months i feel like apologizing😳 to everyone who started watching this serial on my 🤪recommendation, Sorry jenny😛,kya expectations thhey mere 😳 but kyaa kabaada karr diya writers ne👎🏼 ..
Bye bye bhootu & gopal⭐️⭐️  and suchi👍🏼, you gave us beautiful moments...I'll just remember that.. 

Haha just like you used to blame me for showing you Li'l Champs 😆

But yes we got beautiful moments in the show and will take only the beautiful memories with us 😳
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yippee 🥳 party time for Wat we are waiting since the great Revamp SelfDestruction Action done by Zee zoos 😈 by removing Real Stars #KinSa #AarHi from show to make a way for STONERs #AnVik 🤣 ..

Few days back momma boasting so much of her Verrry diff character changes in seasons which got even highest ++++++++----1 Trps for too much emotional scenes 🥺 . .
Wat happened now why show silently offair 🤣 ..

By using tooo much Arshiya -stresing the kid n torturing audience with so many sasbahu craps 🤪 pihu endless sufferings to reborn momma ..finally going/coming to its end ...

let's party 🥳 ..

all the best Viraj and Arshiya ⭐️ ..
Nush_Rat thumbnail
I must say, like the show itself, BHOOTU has one unique fandom. 🤪 🤪 🤪

Here we are parting for the show's abrupt end. 🥳

Saw the last couple of weeks of Naamkaran & visited their forum. There it was a mess.

Edited by nushy1995 - 5 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Official Announcement!!!  😆 😆 😆
http://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/news/zee-tvs-bhootu-end-15-june/2018/06/08/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Of course they'll be unreachable. After all, what can they say when their +1 TRP has failed to get any extension. 😉
jenny156 thumbnail
So Bhootu is ending on my birthday 🤣

Well I saw some pics of the cast from the last few days of shoot and Arshiya is nowhere to be seen.. She just posted a pic captioned freedom.. Poor girl she looks so tired yet relieved..
Edited by jenny156 - 5 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Happy Birthday in advance Jenny!!! 😊

For me, my Eid has arrived one week earlier with the news of its' cancellation. 😆 😆 😆

And, in my country it will end one day prior to Eid, so have almost the same feeling as you.

You are right. I searched in Twitter & IG to see their last day shoot photos & except Viraj, don't think anyone is giving a crap about it.

Even Arshiya seems to be relieved & enjoying. Poor girl 😭

What's amazing, even now when you search writing #Bhootu majority of the photos & posts that pop up are related to PiChi & AarHi. Makes me happy & sad at the same time. 😊 😭