Typical bhartiye lady...

luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
So Roxana will be like typical bhartiye lady , following ever command of husband...Will tie rakhi to porusπŸ₯± real Roxana ka bilkul ulta😲 CVs kya hai yeh...lanat tum parπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think itna typical dikhayenge
Warna uski entry bhi normal typical dikhate
I still hope she will do something
Kuch toh pak raha h uske dimag me
luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya258

I don't think itna typical dikhayenge

Warna uski entry bhi normal typical dikhate
I still hope she will do something
Kuch toh pak raha h uske dimag me

Ab to hogi shadiπŸ₯± 
Melkor thumbnail
1.How can you assume stuff on the basis of one episode?Atleast watch the further ones before jumping to conclusions?
2.And what's this 'typical Bhartiye lady' thing? Are you trying to say that Indian women are weak and subservient? As if every foreign woman acted like a rebel in front of her husband whereas only Indian women obeyed them?
Dude many women around the globe were dominated by their spouses during those days.There were several strong women too and they existed all over the world.And many of them belonged to Bharat/India/Hindustan/Aryavart irrespective of what the name of my country is.

3.As a 'typical Bhartiye girl' myself,I will say that you are grossly mistaken about me and my fellow Bharatiya women.You made it sound as if derogatory whereas it's a compliment for any woman.

4.Lastly hero worshipping Alexander and the Macedonians is one thing.Everyone has their own choices.Similarly one is free to express their opinions related to the show.
But I shall not tolerate the bashing of my country under the guise of constructive criticism.
daphnejasmine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Seriously what is a typical Bharatiya lady  i am bharatiya and i dont see people saying this phrase anywhere in real life there is no typical woman sorry I always respect the posts made by everyone but this is too derogatary. no woman be it roxanne barsine anusuya lachi olympia who are the best characters in this show are typical .why praise only alex and puru they are nothing without these above women in this fictional serial let alone real life. roxy said yes to marriage in this serial and in real life for her country so will barsine in future. Alexander is lucky to have her in the serial. She is a gem and worthy of conquering the world conqueror because of her bravery her astute tactical mind and special points for putting darius in his place (bactrians need not sacrifice themselves for a coward who left his family and people to die) even if they show that she tried to assassinate alexander in the show( like the real history for a change alexander still loved her according to history books) so there had to be something in her to make alexander( the serial one and the real one) to still fight and win her love in the end.  There is no typical bhartiya woman and roxane or any other woman in this serial or real life is not typical.  Edited by daphnejasmine - 5 years ago
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: daphnejasmine

Seriously what is a typical Bharatiya lady  i am bharatiya and i dont see people saying this phrase anywhere in real life there is no typical woman sorry I always the posts made by everyone but this is too derogatary. no woman be it roxanne barsine anusuya lachi olympia who are the best characters in this show are typical .why praise only alex and puru they are nothing without these above women in this fictional serial let alone real life. roxy said yes to marriage in this serial and in real life for her country so will barsine in future. Alexander is lucky to have her in the serial. She is a gem and worthy of conquering the world conqueror because of her bravery her astute tactical mind and special points for putting darius in his place (bactrians need not sacrifice themselves for a coward who left his family and people to die) even if they show that she tried to assassinate him in the show( like the real history for a change) There is no typical bhartiya woman and roxane or any other woman in this serial or real life is not typical. 

You are spot on correct.
In my opinion,no woman is typical.Every woman is special in her own way and the TM has used the phrase 'typical Bharatiye lady' as if it's some derogatory phrase.
This is a classic example of stereotypical thinking.
This is an open forum where everyone has the freedom to express their views.But we do not have the right to degrade any person or hurt their sentiments.
Due to the recent tracks,Puru's characterization in the show has been subjected to criticism and I myself have expressed my views on the character's flaws and how it can be improvised. 
But one person in particular has under the pretext of criticising the show's track has mocked India and it's culture,values and customs not one but many times.Usually I turned a blind eye to it.But this is way too much.

Every woman in this show is strong and powerful in their ways.Be it Anusuya,Olympias,Laachi,Roxana,Barsine or Dasyu Rani.

All my complaints with Sony Puru on one side but there is something on which I will totally agree with him.We should respect everyone's culture and nation but we can never tolerate if someone slanders our own country.

And trust me degrading another country is not funny or acceptable from any angle.
Edited by LawlessLawyer - 5 years ago
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LawlessLawyer

You are spot on correct.

In my opinion,no woman is typical.Every woman is special in her own way and the TM has used the phrase 'typical Bharatiye lady' as if it's some derogatory phrase.
This is a classic example of stereotypical thinking.
This is an open forum where everyone has the freedom to express their views.But we do not have the right to degrade any person or hurt their sentiments.
Due to the recent tracks,Puru's characterization in the show has been subjected to criticism and I myself have expressed my views on the character's flaws and how it can be improvised. 
But one person in particular has under the pretext of criticising the show's track has mocked India and it's culture,values and customs not one but many times.Usually I turned a blind eye to it.But this is way too much.

Every woman in this show is strong and powerful in their ways.Be it Anusuya,Olympias,Laachi,Roxana,Barsine or Dasyu Rani.

All my complaints with Sony Puru on one side but there is something on which I will totally agree with him.We should respect everyone's culture and nation but we can never tolerate if someone slanders our own country.

And trust me degrading another country is not funny or acceptable from any angle.

.πŸ˜›.One typical bharatiya lady Named Kumardevi almost single handedly raised one of the greatest Gupta King Samudragupta ...A typical bharatiya nari became the inspiration of an illiterate young fellow who later became famous as the great poet Kalidaas but the people don't even know the name of that princess whose insult fused the fire within him to get the knowledge...another typical bharatiya nari named queen kaurvaki became the inseparable part of the vision of his husband's  dharma vijay and her name is immortalized on the sila lekh for her great works...  another typical bharatiya nari named Rudramma devi enlisted her name as one of the powerful ruler of kaktiya dynasty...another typical bharatiya nari named queen Durgavati... became one of the resistance to Akbar's conquest to the whole Indian subcontinent... another typical bharatiya nari Named Rani Laxmi bai... who doesn't need any recognition...
If these are the example of typical bharatiya naris then I am proud to be typical bharatiya nari..πŸ˜›... we inherited the blood of these woman...

Edited by BabyHimavari - 5 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

1.How can you assume stuff on the basis of one episode?Atleast watch the further ones before jumping to conclusions?

2.And what's this 'typical Bhartiye lady' thing? Are you trying to say that Indian women are weak and subservient? As if every foreign woman acted like a rebel in front of her husband whereas only Indian women obeyed them?
Dude many women around the globe were dominated by their spouses during those days.There were several strong women too and they existed all over the world.And many of them belonged to Bharat/India/Hindustan/Aryavart irrespective of what the name of my country is.

3.As a 'typical Bhartiye girl' myself,I will say that you are grossly mistaken about me and my fellow Bharatiya women.You made it sound as if derogatory whereas it's a compliment for any woman.

4.Lastly hero worshipping Alexander and the Macedonians is one thing.Everyone has their own choices.Similarly one is free to express their opinions related to the show.
But I shall not tolerate the bashing of my country under the guise of constructive criticism.

well said...soo trueee .πŸ€—
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: BabyHimavari

.πŸ˜›.One typical bharatiya lady Named Kumardevi almost single handedly raised one of the greatest Gupta King Samudragupta ...A typical bharatiya nari became the inspiration of an illiterate young fellow who later became famous as the great poet Kalidaas but the people don't even know the name of that princess whose insult fused the fire within him to get the knowledge...another typical bharatiya nari named queen kaurvaki became the inseparable part of the vision of his husband's  dharma vijay and her name is immortalized on the sila lekh for her great works...  another typical bharatiya nari named Rudramma devi enlisted her name as one of the powerful ruler of kaktiya dynasty...another typical bharatiya nari named queen Durgavati... became one of the resistance to Akbar's conquest to the whole Indian subcontinent... another typical bharatiya nari Named Rani Laxmi bai... who doesn't need any recognition...
If these are the example of typical bharatiya naris then I am proud to be typical bharatiya nari..πŸ˜›... we inherited the blood of these woman...

Well said Riyu!!!! If we start listing out all the remarkable things done by the typical Bharatiya naaris then this topic won't be enough for that.πŸ˜‰
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Well said Riyu!!!! If we start listing out all the remarkable things done by the typical Bharatiya naaris then this topic won't be enough for that.πŸ˜‰

And precisely on a sarcastic level... Typical bharatiya naris (as per the portrayal of indian serials) can overpower anyone with their bhasans... for eg, Our great Kokila ben...🀣... so don't even think that typical bharatiya naris are abka naris,,,if they want they can bring hell out of anyone just with their Bhasans..πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰