Armaan Kohli goes missing after hitting girlfriend Niru Randhawa. - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Salman will still support him and offer a role in future lol
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am sorry I question both people in this situation. He needs to be punished but why she decided to keep living with him if he hit her before? She is a designer and has money to live on her own. Why keep filing police case if you allowed to be on multiple occasions. Fool me once, shame on you but fool you twice
frosty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I think Ayesha Jhulka had spoken openly about how she was mistreated by this moron and his dad. It was obvious that he has anger issues on Bigg Boss. 
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Not at all surprised, he has extreme temper issues which was obvious in BB7. I am surprised that she actually was living in with him despite knowing his past. Like W*F if he has beaten you before what's the point of still sticking with him?🤢

I am Glad Tanisha broke up with him at the right time. This Arman ruined everything for her in BB🤢
Hippopotamus160 thumbnail
This 6 feet structure called Arman should be stripped completely except the front part (which can be covered by maple leave) and then put on charpaai upside down with his back facing the sky

Same belt that he used to hit this girl be brought and 5 firm strikes should be made on his behind.

In 2 months you will see a changed man...
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hit with a belt...what a monster he is...he should be jailed and Biru shouldn't step back from getting him punished.
Hippopotamus160 thumbnail

Originally posted by: himmo100

This 6 feet structure called Arman should be stripped completely except the front part (which can be covered by maple leave) and then put on charpaai upside down with his back facing the sky

Same belt that he used to hit this girl be brought and 5 firm strikes should be made on his behind.

In 2 months you will see a changed man...

Add on: If maple leave is not available in India then Paan leave can be used as well.

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
They showed the girl on news and her head was badly injured. He's such a monster and should rot in jail for his disgusting behavior but alas his family is rich and will save him no matter what ðŸ¤¢
F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
this psycho man had shown his real side in BB

still people get hook to this idiot ðŸ˜• 

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chachichampa

This might sound like victim bashing BUT  --- dont the girls know his history which is very famous of hitting girls almost to death?  Even so called intelligent women like Tanisha had fallen for him.  Thank God her family was completely against the relationship and she finally got sense in her head or she would have been of the women hit with a belt and thrown off the building.  Her family must be loudly telling her --- see we told you so now.  The women who go for such scoundrels maybe really deserve it then if they cannot see what sort of a person he is and still want to be with him.

@bold
are you for real?  
NO ONE deserves such fate for falling in love with the wrong person.

Hate such people who think a person deserves such a cruel punishment for falling for the bad guy. 
 And those who liked that post.