introducing Guru Randhawa in Kuch khatta ho jaay- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

19

Views

1.8k

Users

5

Likes

24

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
#11

I remember him saying he don’t want to become an actor, he wants to stay in music. Now he has changed his mind. I’ll watch this movie for sure, I like his songs.

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#12

Ye hai kaun? Isne apna naam Guru Rakha aur ek ne Honeysmiley37

Red_eyes94 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#15
Red_eyes94 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#17

3 more days Guru as Heer

Red_eyes94 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#18
Red_eyes94 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#20

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2074517594854580535

https://x.com/i/status/2074517594854580535
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".