Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

I started dating SALMAN when i was 15 :Somy Ali

Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

In her 2011 INTERVIEW TO TOI Somy ali reveals she was barely 15 when she started sleeping around/dating salman( who was 27/28 then).

Salman Khan was Somy Ali's first boyfriend, one she came chasing to India to meet as a 15-year-old with a huge crush on the star.

A decade later, the former couple remains in touch. Says Somy, "Salman was my first boyfriend. I had a huge crush on him as a teenager. The crush led me to leave Florida and move to India and join films just so I could find him and get married to him. You have a license of doing idiotic things when you're 15. However, I do not have a single regret of pursuing my first love. They say if you can count four friends on your fingers and trust them blindly, you're extremely fortunate. Salman happens to be one of them. He has a heart of gold and I know for a fact that if I were ever in need he would be the first person that I would call."

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/Aishwarya-Rai-came-between-Salman-me-Somy-Ali/articleshow/9466777.cms

WILL YOU BE OK WITH YOUR UNDERAGE DAUGHTER/SISTER DATING MUCH OLDER MAN?? IF YOU ARE IN THAT SUITUATION WHAT WOULD U DO??

Edited by desiking3 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am unsure of when this happened... But I really really hope he was no older than 17, lest soon people here will start justifying even this to defend Salman ðŸ˜³
Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BiraSaysWhaddup

I am unsure of when this happened... But I really really hope he was no older than 17, lest soon people here will start justifying even this to defend Salman ðŸ˜³

Somy ali was born in 1976 and salman in 1965.  so they got 11 yrs differences. He would have been 26 when they started dating.
kantalaga_ thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So

"Their business is Their business ,None of your business" 😆

Ash fans needs to relax her films will anyway not going to work kitna victimize karlo
Heisenberg17 thumbnail
Billa, where are you now? ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by: desiking3

Somy ali was born in 1976 and salman in 1965. so they got 11 yrs differences. He would have been 26 when they started dating.

but they'd were dating in 95/96 no? SOmi was 15 in 1991 and not even in India.
I really want to know when this happened exactly