Ek Deewaana Tha

Why did Vyom try to rape Sharanaya earlier?

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi, I am new to watching EDT on Sony LIV but I have caught up with the show. There are so many things which did not make sense to me. If someone cares to answer, I will be grateful to you.

First, why the hell did Vyom try to rape Sharanaya? Second, why did not Shiv try to stop it as he usually became angry if someone even touched her previously?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Don't feel bad for saying this but if u could please stop watching it n save ur time. We watched it till the end n what we got is disappointment n frustration. The show ended yesterday. Still u wish to con't. All the best. 
ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: thilss

Don't feel bad for saying this but if u could please stop watching it n save ur time. We watched it till the end n what we got is disappointment n frustration. The show ended yesterday. Still u wish to con't. All the best. 

Hi, I have already watched the latest episodes, but I had started watching from the Karvachot episode so now I am catching up with the old ones and so many thing do not make sense to me like Vikram molesting Sharanaya or Shiv making a tree fall on her etc etc.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
this is one answer both fandoms did not get at all...
I am still waiting for an answer
ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mages

this is one answer both fandoms did not get at all...

I am still waiting for an answer

In one of the old episodes, it was clearly shown that Shiv was there when Ram was running through the forest and Freddy got stabbed, but later he knew nothing.

I think they got carried away with the idea of planting red herrings.