28th May Live Updated

Krishna537 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Part 1

episide stars with mehek  father  hitting  her saying bcz of her doings  he is shamed in Society..   Her mother  and sis  came to savw her..   He was drinking  on terrace with friends.   Sharing his pain bcz of mehek  someone suggested him a marriage proposal  and he can get Lakh rupees  amount  he accepted..  Mehek  was sitting on near water  her father comes to her and pulled her to her mom.   Says  make her ready today is her marriage and if didn't happend  I will kill you he warns his wife.. .  He goes angrily..  Mehek  shouts I won't do such things  I will run away  but won't marry..    Mehek  goes and packs her clothes Swathi (mehek sis)   comes  and pulls her to mom and says  you have to marry or else papa will beat mom.   Mehek rejects..  Hwr mom cries a lot..  Swathi  comes and counsels beer mother don't cry for a girl who never  cares  for you   she says  mom saved you from pappa the day  you born  or else you would have died that  day..  She bared a lot for you.   

Shauryas home is decorating  for his winning..  Shaurya is sad. Her dadz  making  heer for him.  With lots of Badam  and pista dryfruits.   His brother  tries to  get them but his dadz  scolds  him always  eats..  Shaurya  mom busy  in decorating things  she sees him sadly  and indicates bhim with her eyes  to come aside..  He says  everything  what happened in boxing game..  Mom w
I want to meet her  she is the winner. And she was needed that  money  bcz  of money only age lied to everyone..  I just want to meet her one time.. 

Mehek  is dressed as Bride..  Her sis  comes and  apologize her saying sorry for not helping. Her..  Mehek  moms said  dint marry  our nine year  child with  45 years groom. She is so. Small..  He is 5times elder than our daughter  but he never  listens  her... 
Groom  comes there mehek  is talking  by her mom..  

Shaurya  mother  asks  information about  mehek  he tolds everything.. 

Part2 
After the break 
Driver says details about mehek.  Shaurya's mother  fell down.  All came there Dads made her drink water..  His father says  take her to  room.   Shaurya Says  I will take her. He says no.  His mother  says let him him be with me for some time..  His sister came and asks  her mom are you  fine   I will be with you  she says  I'm okay. Shaurya is there to take care of me..  You go  I will take care..  His mother closed the door..  Shaurya asks mom are alright.. 

Brk. Mehek  her mother  sis three ran away from there..  Shaurya comes  running for her 

Sorry  guys  for the  inconvenience ..😛
and ignore mistakes .  Sorry if I missed anything..  Tried my best to write whole part
Edited by Krishna537 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krishna537 thumbnail
Part3

After the break 

Shaurya mom says to shaurya  we are going to meet mehek  but keep it secret  especially you shouldn't tell your father.. Or else it will  cause big problem...  He noods..  His sister listen from outside.   Her dadz came and says Di some work.. 

Mehek father asks pandit to fast the mantras.. 
Groom friends  talks bad words  Mehek's  mom felt sad and leave from there  . 

Precap 
Mehek  her mother  sis three ran away from there..  Shaurya comes  running for her.  Swathi beats her father  shaurya also  comes there.. 

Krishna537 thumbnail
Sham Di where are you..? ðŸ˜•
AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Shams is missing since morning .. ðŸ˜²
Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishna537

Sham Di where are you..? ðŸ˜•

Krish aaj unka phone ka charger nahi tha unke sis ke Ghar par bhool ayi thi ðŸ˜‰
Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AD04

phir sis ke Ghar Jake Lane thak no phone di ko 
Sorry Krish I thought she informed you about this 
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi thanks Krish what happened in part 1 ??
Thanks for sharing the LU Krish ðŸ˜† looks like Mehak father want to marry her off?? Is that legal 
Krishna537 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AD04

Hope everything is fine with her ðŸ˜•
Krishna537 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chandana2010

phir sis ke Ghar Jake Lane thak no phone di ko 

Sorry Krish I thought she informed you about this 

No Di she didn't informed me or else I would have written whole part 
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Krishna for your effort.
Did lil Shaurya tell his mum that he had met a girl named mehek and that is why they will look for her?