Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krishna537 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AD04

Thanks for the LU KrishπŸ˜›

OMG why so much of extreme situation created for mehek ... I guess such extremes are not needed .
Mehek was totally pissed off from her father and what he did ... Marriage ... He is out of his mind for money ... Her poor mother sister can't help even πŸ˜•
But SSA will.vome tommrow for his meri mehek πŸ˜‰
As junior mehrya already know each other very well ...I was thinking what kinda a relationship they will have once they grown up ...whether it will be friends , hatred , or their will be separation from.this time till they grow up and meet again . I am.very much curious to know their status .πŸ˜†
Just one more episode to go now ... And our confusions will.also blow offπŸ˜›
But will.miss junior mehrya too πŸ˜²

Welcome dear...  Yeah mehek  is the  only one  who always faces and fights with  her father..

She was really pissed off by him..  But for her sis and mother  she drssep up as bride..

I think a friendly gesture will be shown as shaurya will be goung to save his meri mehekπŸ˜†
And from his side  it will be positive.. Im not sure about her side..

Haa I'm much more excited for grown up meharya πŸ˜›
YEah we will jr meharya too..πŸ˜‰
Krishna537 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crtkelly

Re Pt 1...WTH...who is this devil of a father ready to sell off his child...poor Mehek to deserve such a parent😭😭. Will Shauya and his mum be her saviour...my imagination is running amok with possibilitesπŸ˜›

Thanks Krishna, you have come through for us todayπŸ˜›

Welcome Kelly di.. πŸ˜Š
I'm pity for Mehak  to get  father like him..  I can't believe  still fathers like him exists  to sell  her child for a groom of 5times elder than her.. 45 years.  Our mehek sharma is the lucky girl than junior mehek..
I didnt knew about sham di absence.. Or else I  would have written it first only..
Krishna537 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AD04

Dear Krish u r doing wonderful job in giving LU πŸ‘

Thank you dear. πŸ€—It's all meharya  who made me do such things  β­οΈβ€οΈ
Krishna537 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoyana

Thank you Krish for the LU!πŸ€—

Feeling so sorry for Mehek, either she has no parents or she ends up within abusive parent! Enough is enough with this guy!😑

SureLy childhood marriages are lot legal...does Mr Modi watch ZKM! Hope he does! 

Hopefully she will be saved by her mother...πŸ˜‰

Welcome Mano Di πŸ˜Š
I'm also  so pity for Mehak  to get such farther.. 
He is such a selfish and worst person. .
Modi Ji never  had time to  watch our  show πŸ˜†

Mehek  will be saved as  she was running away  and shaurya  also  came to save  her...πŸ˜›
Edited by Krishna537 - 6 years ago
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krishna537

Welcome Kelly di.. πŸ˜Š
I'm pity for Mehak  to get  father like him..  I can't believe  still fathers like him exists  to sell  her child for a groom of 5times elder than her.. 45 years.  Our mehek sharma is the lucky girl than junior mehek..
I didnt knew about sham di absence.. Or else I  would have written it first only..

You have done wondefully today Krishna...thnx again😊
Krishna537 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crtkelly

You have done wondefully today Krishna...thnx again😊

My pleasure di... πŸ˜›
Waida1234 thumbnail
OMG...what a traumatic episode, and the tortures continue...! Mehek Dad is a demoniac persona...barbarous and inhuman...! Marrying your daughter of 8 yrs old to a man of 45 yrs old...a man may be even older than himself is just disgusting & revolting...! πŸ˜‘

Child marriage...Isn't it illegal in India...? Thank God...better late than never, Mehek Mom finally decided not to be "une femme soumise" anymore...and ran away from her bestial of a husband...! A docile mother can become a courageous woman if her children are in danger...thought she's afraid of her husband...she didn't let fear stop her...! πŸ‘

But sadly...the demon will catch the runaway Angels...! πŸ˜­ But can we expect the brave Knight @ Shaurya comes save our Damsel in distress @ Mehek...I hope so...! 

Moreover...I do like the bonding of Shaurya and his mom, they share a deep complicity...! They're partners in crime...! Thanks Cvs for portraying Shaurya as the dignified boy...even at this tender age (hope he'll continue to be so when he grows up)...! He knew whatever happened during the competition...and whatever followed afterwards was wrong...and he wants to make everything right...for him & for Mehek too...! Brave boy...! 

And thanks Krishu for LU...! Hope as from tomorrow better days are awaiting for Mehek...! Love you...! Hugs & Kisses...! πŸ€—

Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ€—Thanks kishu!
Guess the calm is over and the storm of twists will come hurling in πŸ˜•
Seriously does this guy run a wedding planning business on the side ? How many wedding in one show alone !!! Not only that but starting off the season with a huge controversy ? When will these people ever learn ?!!
Krishna537 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waida1234

OMG...what a traumatic episode, and the tortures continue...! Mehek Dad is a demoniac persona...barbarous and inhuman...! Marrying your daughter of 8 yrs old to a man of 45 yrs old...a man may be even older than himself is just disgusting & revolting...! πŸ˜‘

Child marriage...Isn't it illegal in India...? Thank God...better late than never, Mehek Mom finally decided not to be "une femme soumise" anymore...and ran away from her bestial of a husband...! A docile mother can become a courageous woman if her children are in danger...thought she's afraid of her husband...she didn't let fear stop her...! πŸ‘

But sadly...the demon will catch the runaway Angels...! πŸ˜­ But can we expect the brave Knight @ Shaurya comes save our Damsel in distress @ Mehek...I hope so...! 

Moreover...I do like the bonding of Shaurya and his mom, they share a deep complicity...! They're partners in crime...! Thanks Cvs for portraying Shaurya as the dignified boy...even at this tender age (hope he'll continue to be so when he grows up)...! He knew whatever happened during the competition...and whatever followed afterwards was wrong...and he wants to make everything right...for him & for Mehek too...! Brave boy...! 

And thanks Krishu for LU...! Hope as from tomorrow better days are awaiting for Mehek...! Love you...! Hugs & Kisses...! πŸ€—

Welcome waidu πŸ€—

Its better  I don't want to talk about a father like him.   Child marriage is an illegal thing that too with 45 years for a 9 year innocent child.. πŸ˜‘
 It's good her mom decided to reach away with her children.. Or else she will be living in guilty through out the life... 
Shaurya will come to rescue his girl.. His bond with his mom reminded me Karuna love towards Shaurya Khanna ... Better they show dignified shaurya till he knows the reason about his and Mehek's death.  .

Mehek  marriage will deafneatly stop  but will shaurya do it or she herself in question mark.. 

Good to see your comment waidu.. Loves and Hugs .πŸ€—

snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
An excellent LU Krishna and a great job with part 1 too.β­οΈπŸ‘
Thank U.πŸ€—πŸ€—