Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MargaritaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Never found Disha pretty. She's plastic from top to toe. Did loads of surgeries. Tiger never found him attractive either.
MargaritaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pakeezah

It's a given now. No Bollywood actor actress is with their natural God given features.

Look at Tiger Shroff.

I was amazed that the guy in latest movie was same guy as this

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en-US&ie=UTF-8&source=android-browser&q=tiger+shroff+lastic+surgery#imgrc=SQ7g-uweDbBJWM:

He looks like a transgender before. No offence to them, I respect transgenders.
pakeezah thumbnail
To have plastic surgery is ones choice. But the sad thing is now you don't know whether that  model with the killer cheekbones, is really handsome /pretty or shopped for it whether in uk or Delhi.
Every part of the face is getting cut, resized, shaved, widened, reshaped.

It feels like sham when there's a pic of the person in all their plastic surgeried glory and viewers go oooh aah..beautiful. When it's not even natural and you've paid to have face rearranged.

Even sadder, is all the bland faces on screen, resembling each other like clones.

At least till 90s you could see juhi, Madhuri, Sridevi, urmila and all..they looked so different from each other..they had character. There wasn't whole sale redoing faces to fit the generic norm of beautiful.

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She was neither pretty then nor is pretty now.. just got lucky.
Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Are people really so naive to think that she got tanned due to sun? ๐Ÿ˜†
It is not just a few shades darker lmao
One can see her modeling pics too. No doubt she looks pretty in her audition video but skin lightening is so obvious. It is not just facials and bleach.
Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakeezah

To have plastic surgery is ones choice. But the sad thing is now you don't know whether that  model with the killer cheekbones, is really handsome /pretty or shopped for it whether in uk or Delhi.

Every part of the face is getting cut, resized, shaved, widened, reshaped.

It feels like sham when there's a pic of the person in all their plastic surgeried glory and viewers go oooh aah..beautiful. When it's not even natural and you've paid to have face rearranged.

Even sadder, is all the bland faces on screen, resembling each other like clones.

At least till 90s you could see juhi, Madhuri, Sridevi, urmila and all..they looked so different from each other..they had character. There wasn't whole sale redoing faces to fit the generic norm of beautiful.

Not in relation to Disha, but so very true! I keep thinking people praising celebs on SNS like they're the best thing since sliced bread have any idea what they're looking at isn't the real deal! 
Is that even Disha ? 
MeDhakkanHu thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HawasKaPujari

Disha is still recognizable there.. I think Kriti went through the most striking transformation.

Her face shape is quite different now! The eyes and mouth look bigger because her face got smaller I guess ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
BollyGlitz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't think Kriti has had any surgery she's simply grown into her looks. She looked incredibly fresh faced as a model because she hardly wore make up. Her brow shape was completely different and is now better shaped and thicker. Plus she's not wearing any eye make up or false lashes in the above picture which can make your face look bare. She's always had a strong jawline, there's no surgery there. If you look at her audition she literally looks like the same Kriti but has obviously matured (she's 27)and just like Alia has grown into her looks.  

Edited by BollyGlitz - 6 years ago
CuttingChai thumbnail
So Disha has had a boob job. Her boobs were saggy AF in that award show dress so thought she was natural but looking at this video her face lost fat and her boobs grew bigger. Thought one of the perks of boob job is non saggy boobs.

Related image