Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
This must have been already posted but i just saw it yesterday.  Idon't think she's 19 here. She's 1992 born. And I don't know about plastic surgery but she's deffo gone for skin lightening.  Her skin too looks glowing now and not in this video.
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEZsx2OdLck[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Her skin color has changed a lot.
She looked almost Kareena kapoors skin color in Dhoni.
divaz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I see a lip job and skin whitening. She looks so average here. Nowadays anyone can be pretty with money.
beingsirius thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She looks totally different. Her mouth area is different too now, isn't it apart from the other" jobs. Anyway, even now she's not beautiful just cute pretty. But she sure knows how to use her considerable assets for leverage. Imagine where she's got from this. Good for her.
springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Am I the only one who thinks she looks same as right now? Only difference I can detect is the extra weight. Otherwise, her skin color is white as it is now. and her smile is the same.  Edited by springkissed - 6 years ago
maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Disha is still recognizable there.. I think Kriti went through the most striking transformation.

Her face shape is quite different now! The eyes and mouth look bigger because her face got smaller I guess 😆

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oh my god! 😲 Is that really Kriti? She looks nothing like her old self.

Hazardous thumbnail

Originally posted by: HawasKaPujari

Disha is still recognizable there.. I think Kriti went through the most striking transformation.

Her face shape is quite different now! The eyes and mouth look bigger because her face got smaller I guess 😆

W*FFF. I'm shook to the core.😲😲
Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
So sad to see Kriti, she was very beautiful before, why didn't she just stay that way. I am not saying that she isn't beautiful now but she was before as well. What's the need? But than again it's understandable the way people rid celebrities apart because of their looks 🤢 😡
Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms_me

Her skin color has changed a lot.

She looked almost Kareena kapoors skin color in Dhoni.

Ikr! She looks so white now. Unbelievable 😕