Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: springkissed

Am I the only one who thinks she looks same as right now? Only difference I can detect is the extra weight. Otherwise, her skin color is white as it is now. and her smile is the same. 

Lol there's hell amount of difference in her skin color. Just look at her hands too. You will know what I'm talking about.
Ratikal thumbnail

Originally posted by: HawasKaPujari

Disha is still recognizable there.. I think Kriti went through the most striking transformation.

Her face shape is quite different now! The eyes and mouth look bigger because her face got smaller I guess 😆

Arey...I was to make a post on her too. I'm following her from her modeling days and she's just completely transformed! She used to look so pretty then. Now she looks manly and not pretty at all. Her features changed dramatically. She was like a girl next door like Amrita, with a pretty face, looked so cute. You can see in her earlier ads too. 
Ratikal thumbnail
I understand Disha could have gone for skin lightening but what about the skin's texture? Can one enhance that too? Her skin looks so soft and glowing like the best skin one could get! Also, she did all this before fame, wonder she had that moolah to spend on these treatments? Is skin whitening permanent? Me thinks, all the filthy rich people obsessed with gori skin would've gone for it by now. Edited by Indiaphorum - 5 years ago
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Disha is so pretty. I don't see much difference in her .She just seems to have lost weight after entering the industry 
Kriti definitely looks different.Looks like she went through the some jaw reconstruction procedure and surgeries to her nose. 
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
a few of skin whitening accusations in this forum make me go whaat..i mean i am assuming we're all brown here.. olive skin/light to medium brown skin tans very easily, 10 mins of sun exposure without SPF50 can change several shades darker and lighter..

the girl in the audition was a teen, probably was in outdoors a bit and probably didn't bother with adequate sun protection or decent skin care regime..

once you start getting regular facials and start a proper skin care regime( i assume desi celebs avoid the sun like a plague and put Vitamin C based products and get those vitamin C injections whatever they're called) the skin will over time get lighter...

i doubt any skin bleaching or OTT whitening was done ..plus camera adds lighting etc...

its barely a couple of shades...
Edited by Doodh_Ki_Dhuli - 5 years ago
springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

a few of skin whitening accusations in this forum make me go whaat..i mean i am assuming we're all brown here.. olive skin/light to medium brown skin tans very easily, 10 mins of sun exposure without SPF50 can change several shades darker and lighter..

the girl in the audition was a teen, probably was in outdoors a bit and probably didn't bother with adequate sun protection or decent skin care regime..

once you start getting regular facials and start a proper skin care regime( i assume desi celebs avoid the sun like a plague and put Vitamin C based products and get those vitamin C injections whatever they're called) the skin will over time get lighter...

i doubt any skin bleaching or OTT whitening was done ..plus camera adds lighting etc...

its barely a couple of shades...

True! I got so dark while going around in the sunlight everyday during my school years, yet after year or two of mostly avoiding sun light, I got two or three shades lighter. I think people underestimate the effect of staying out of the sun on the lightness of the skin. As long as you are born with a lighter skin tone, you can return to that skin tone after staying out of the sun for a prolonged period of time or wearing proper protection. 
Edited by springkissed - 5 years ago
pakeezah thumbnail
Kriti is so.pretty before. !!!

Disha has probably done ALL the procedures available. Hindustan tmes or something published whole article in her plastic surgery transformation. Then again she went and got her boobs done.

Which she displayed fully in Filmfare award night..and got bashed left n right by twitterati.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en-US&ie=UTF-8&source=android-browser&q=disha+patani+plastic+surgery&gws_rd=ssl#gws_rd=ssl&imgrc=xaLRwPmIEYr9YM:

Which part of Disha is the same in this ad as her earlier pictures?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=91wuzIG0Pak
Edited by pakeezah - 5 years ago
pakeezah thumbnail
It's a given now. No Bollywood actor actress is with their natural God given features.
Look at Tiger Shroff.

I was amazed that the guy in latest movie was same guy as this

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en-US&ie=UTF-8&source=android-browser&q=tiger+shroff+lastic+surgery#imgrc=SQ7g-uweDbBJWM: Edited by pakeezah - 5 years ago
beingsirius thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
People do indeed get lighter just by staying indoors. Kajol already proved that by valid scientific experiments. Edited by beingsirius - 5 years ago
beingsirius thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakeezah

It's a given now. No Bollywood actor actress is with their natural God given features.

Look at Tiger Shroff.

I was amazed that the guy in latest movie was same guy as this

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en-US&ie=UTF-8&source=android-browser&q=tiger+shroff+lastic+surgery#imgrc=SQ7g-uweDbBJWM:

OMG. Tiger completely went under my radar since he got surgeries even before entering BW. I guess he went to those Korean surgeons and went for the same procedures as the LIving Ken doll. No wonder people said he looked like a girl initially till he grew some facial hair since all those K Pop boys also have the same girly look and they all have had surgery. 
Related imageImage result for disha patani plastic surgery 

I can't believe people are trying to prove that Disha is natural. She's full of plastic. Her boobs which can't do without breeze on them to her mouth that now always looks like she just smelled something nasty. And skin lightening injections are a dime a dozen. That procedure is not even invasive. Yes indeedo you get lighter than your real skin tone by only stepping out in the dark like a vampire. 😆
Edited by beingsirius - 5 years ago