Aur vo bhi Shaurya ka naam likh diya..
Precap: omg, drunken romance..
Lagta h kuch mazedar hone wala h..
Update soon..
Thanks for the pm
Haseena2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Lovely update Shamz. Mehak glaring at Shaurya for introducing as his wife and now Nikki is upset seeing her. Love the way Shaurya tease Mehak and console her after that feeding her and taking care of his own responsibility. Nice chapter dear please do update soon thank you 

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
So Shaurya introduced her as wife in the party among his friends...and Nicky had crush on him ...well must say she landed on Thier life on perfect timings...Mehak cudnt bare seeing Shaurya with anyone ...and felt sad ..I guess her feelings for him are growing strong from her side ...m
She rubbed her nose on his sherwani ..that part cracked me up ...πŸ˜† and for the time she dint wanted to have food , that was funny too..let see how Shaurya wud react after this incident... Nice update ji...⭐️
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Darkknight022

Res

Unres 
Wow such a beautiful update di..
Mehak toh jealous ho gyi..
Bichari ko mehandi lagani pad gyi..
Aur vo bhi Shaurya ka naam likh diya..
Precap: omg, drunken romance..
Lagta h kuch mazedar hone wala h..
Update soon..
Thanks for the pm

Strange things happening in her life ..πŸ˜†
Boxer bannein k liye patah Nahi kya kya Karna padega usko πŸ˜›

I will update soon...
Welcome DK πŸ˜³
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haseena2020

Lovely update Shamz. Mehak glaring at Shaurya for introducing as his wife and now Nikki is upset seeing her. Love the way Shaurya tease Mehak and console her after that feeding her and taking care of his own responsibility. Nice chapter dear please do update soon thank you 

Thank you so much haseena for reading😳

Mahek is jealous and not aware of her growing feelings ..they hide their feelings with their fights πŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thabassum..

So Shaurya introduced her as wife in the party among his friends...and Nicky had crush on him ...well must say she landed on Thier life on perfect timings...Mehak cudnt bare seeing Shaurya with anyone ...and felt sad ..I guess her feelings for him are growing strong from her side ...m
She rubbed her nose on his sherwani ..that part cracked me up ...πŸ˜† and for the time she dint wanted to have food , that was funny too..let see how Shaurya wud react after this incident... Nice update ji...⭐️

Lol don't tell me you have too done something like thisπŸ˜†
Shaurya couldn't believe that she had rejected to eat πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank you love πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Will update soon
Krishna537 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sham Di when is next update coming? 
Krishna537 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sham Di  waiting for the intoxicated mehk antics and shauryas hard state ti control her 
jhankarbeats87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 6
This Shaurya seems to be an all-rounder. He's a boxing champion, a coach, can cook, can also drape sarees (wonder why he was watching that video for...πŸ˜‰) 
So to avoid Vikram they moved base, and now everyone assumes them to be a married couple. Shaurya sure is fond of MEhek, but she's confused as she's feeling all these emotions for the first time and ends up crying with a flabbergasted Shaurya consoling her.

Now comes the most important part..Shmaz what were those papers? πŸ˜† (Don't care what u make them be...but the forum demands they better be marriage certificates...ab isse chahe to dhamki samajh lo, chahe request πŸ˜›).

n now comes our favourite drunkard scene. Would be waiting for that πŸ˜³
Shamz15 thumbnail

Thank you puja πŸ˜³