Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Krishna537

sham Di  waiting for the intoxicated mehk antics and shauryas hard state ti control her 

It's on the way πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhankarbeats87

This Shaurya seems to be an all-rounder. He's a boxing champion, a coach, can cook, can also drape sarees (wonder why he was watching that video for...πŸ˜‰) 

So to avoid Vikram they moved base, and now everyone assumes them to be a married couple. Shaurya sure is fond of MEhek, but she's confused as she's feeling all these emotions for the first time and ends up crying with a flabbergasted Shaurya consoling her.

Now comes the most important part..Shmaz what were those papers? πŸ˜† (Don't care what u make them be...but the forum demands they better be marriage certificates...ab isse chahe to dhamki samajh lo, chahe request πŸ˜›).

n now comes our favourite drunkard scene. Would be waiting for that πŸ˜³

Lol thank you for reading JB. . Shaurya is a perfect husband materialπŸ˜†

Those papers aren't their marriage papers but it will surely help shauya in future ..πŸ˜›

Shamz15 thumbnail
Hahaha laga de πŸ˜†
Mishtilove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res...im first and no one is saying anything to me🀣
Shamz15 thumbnail
Chapter - 6
Enjoy and do leave your feedbacks instead of blush emojis πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Few days just went like that ...they became good friends , Mahek doesn't found him much irritating anymore ,her name was selected for the boxing championship and they have started practicing more and more ...but her focus has changed now she feels distracted whenever Shaurya is too near to her ,she isn't able to concentrate and everytime she looks lost ..even Shaurya could notice that earlier whenever he used to shout at her or taunt her she used to take out all her frustration on boxing but now he feel that spark missing inside her ..there was some softness instead ...and it's just not that Mahek has changed...there was lot of changes in Shaurya's behaviour aswell ... whenever he is too near to mahek and their gaze meet he feels lost in her eyes...the biggest distraction were her glossy lips which she keeps biting every now and than ..it had really became a difficult task for him to stay near to her and keep his thoughts sane...he has even allowed her eating junk food once a while and sometimes used to take her out for dinner ...

Everything was going smoothly they don't have to pretend husband and wife anymore as most of the time they will be busy with the practice...Shaurya's butler has also joined them in Dehradun as the stay is going to be longer ..it was a Sunday morning , they both were having their breakfast , mahek still used to make faces eating that but she has stopped complaining ... Shaurya got a call from Nikita who had some plans for them in the evening...since the Eid party she was calling him constantly for a friend's get together again but shaurya kept on making excuses but this time she wasn't ready for any excuse...Nikita informed him about movie and dinner plan ..I have booked tickets movie and will be waiting for both of you she ordered and hung up the call without listening to him... Shaurya was mad he didn't wanted to waste 4 to 5 Hours ...but mahek convinced him and he agreed...Later in the evening mahek was unsure what to wear ...she had all those torned Jean's and plaid checked printed shirts ... Shaurya had insisted her many times to buy some party wear or some other clothes but she was never intrested in wearing them... without any choice she picked a black floral ripped jeans and matched it with red and black checked shirt ... Shaurya was waiting for her ...he too had weared a torn jeans with red check shirt...so that they both will look like a colour coordinated couple and mahek won't feel odd wearing it...mahek had a broad smile when she looked at Shaurya...shall we ?? He asked forwarding his hand ..mahek handed her hand in his and they left for the movie ...

They reached the theatre on time .. Shaurya and mahek were in parking area when they heard some noise ...one voice sounded familiar to him... it was Nikki ..shaurya rushed to her..leave the way and let me go ...Nikki shouted , few hooligans had blocked her way when she was parking her car...they were about to touch her when Shaurya punched the guy ..soon it turned out to be a big fight when all the goons attacked him and security guards came their instantly when nikki raised an alarm and took away the hooligans along with them..a panicked Nikki hugged Shaurya tightly and started crying...thanks Shaurya I don't know what would have happened if you didn't reached here on time .. Shaurya placed a hand on her hairs and comforted her...relax Nikki everything is fine now so stop crying..he broked the hug and gaved her a hanky ...Mahek who was watching all this was fuming in anger ..Nikki was wearing a short mini skirt paired with pink sleeveless top ...she has a perfect figure and  wored clothes which will attract any men towards her...mahek thought it in her mind ...she wasn't at all comfortable when Nikki was still standing clutched to Shaurya...we are getting late for the movie I think...mahek said to remind them about her presence... yeah let's go Nikki and forget all this ... Shaurya told her and took her along with him...Mahek was still standing their... Shaurya turned around and asked ...you aren't coming?? Mahek's anger was at another level now ..she closed her eyes tightly and tried to forget everything...Soon they joined other friends and enjoyed the movie...the only one who was feeling out of place was mahek ..she tried to keep a smile on her face whenever Shaurya asked if she was okay but she wasn't able to forget the incident ..

Later when they were dinning at the hotel ...mahek excused herself and went to loo for freshen up ...when she came out and was walking towards the table...a group of men who looked drunked in their early twenties blocked her way ..one of them stared her from top to bottom and passed a cheap comment which irked mahek and she lifted her to punch him but he held her hand...the suuden noise caught attention of all the customers who were dining...Nikki looked at Shaurya thinking he will go and help out mahek but he was sitting calmly their enjoying the dinner... Shaurya mahek is in danger...Nikki spoked , he laughed iam feeling pity for the guy who teased her ..he cracked the joke , Nikki just looked at him in disbelief...Mahek was also expecting some kind of reaction from him..it's true that she didn't need him to save her but still she wanted to see some care or concern from him but instead of getting worried he was enjoying his dinner...it irked her to the core ...she pulled her hand of that goon clucth and within few seconds the whole group was lying on the floor... damaging some delecate furniture of the restaurant... Shaurya's friend just watched her in Awww... Shaurya was looking at her with proud and was trying to walk near her but she left the hotel unable to hide her emotions...shaurya tried to ran after her but manager caught Shaurya when he came to know that she was his wife ...it took sometime for Shaurya to settle the issue...he excused himself from his friends and went out to search her...he couldn't find her anywhere near the hotel...where can she go ..she isn't even aware about this place ...he asked to himself ruffling his hairs ...he was more confused with her reaction he didn't understand why she left the place ...he was still his thoughts when he got a call from Aawara...Sir madam has locked herself in the room and before that she has picked a wine bottle from the bar cabinet...he informed him in a urgent tone ...wine bottle?? This girl has lost it he thought in his mind...keep a watch on her ...I will be there soon .. Shaurya said before disconnecting the call ...

Aawara kept knocking on the door but she didn't gave heed to the knocks ...she opened the wine  bottle and drank 3 to 4 shots ...she wasn't not in her senses now ...she moved near to her wardrobe and stared herself in mirror...look at yourself Mahek Singh Maan ..you are a complete mess ...no guy in his sense will have a glance at you .. except those who are under the influence of alcohol like those ...bas***ds ...she thought about the incident and than went near to her wardrobe...look at your clothes...you don't have anything to which will flaunt your figure... correction correction mahek maan ..you don't have any figure which you can flaunt..she laughed at herself...her eyes fell on her only sleeveless short night gown which can hardly reach her knees...she pulled it out and wore it ...and again saw herself in the mirror...she made a face again looking at herself...No you can never look sexy or you can gain someone's attention in you wear  bikini also ...she holded her long hairs. ..they have to be trimmed she thought..she holded a scissor and was about to cut her hairs when she heard Shaurya's voice ...Mahek open the door ...he shouted , Huhhh aagaya Khadoos she said to herself with a burp...her eyes were about to shut but she was still holding that scissor to cut her hairs when Shaurya used the spare key and opened the door...Mahek stop he shouted ... Shaurya locked the room door seeing in her that state ...he held her and throwed that scissor away...

What the hell you were doing he shouted at her pinning her to the near by wall ...what the hell you are doing here go and enjoy with that Nikki  ..she replied angrily...have you gone mad mahek I was hell worried for you ..he told her honestly... worried for me seriously...go and show your care and concern for that Nikki ..by whom you got attracted...she mocked him ... attracted and me ?? What are you talking ?? He asked confusingly... you know I thought you were different not like other men who will easily get attracted to those skinny type gilrs who have perfect figure...and you would give a damn about me as iam not like other girls ..she said with a teary eyes .. Shaurya was still confused that why she was comparing herself with Nikki ..he cupped her face and tried to comfort her...Mahek you aren't like her ..I agree you are different but you are more precious to me ...I liked the way you are he said hoping she will calm down but was shocked to see her reaction...she holded him and turned him around and pinned him to the wall ... precious haan?? that's why you were laughing when those morons were teasing me ?? She blurted ...yeah I haven't came there for your help because I know you will beat them to a pulp...you don't need me to save you mahek ..he tried to explain..the truth is you don't have any interest in me or my life because iam not attractive or beautiful she said rolling her eyes...Mahek that's not true ...you are beautiful he said her cupping face...than prove me ?? She said plainly ...prove you ?? How he asked her ...she pushed him more towards the wall and took her lips near to his lips ...Kiss Me ..she said in a sensous voice...what ?? Shaurya was taken aback... what are you saying mahek ?? She held his collar again...why you are behaving like you haven't kissed me before? She blurted ...Mahek that time situation was different...I can't when you aren't in your senses...She laughed ..right how can I forget you are in your senses and how can you kiss a girl like me...you need someone like Nikki to arouse your feelings..she said while turning away from him...that was enough for Shaurya he lost his cool and held her and pulled her towards him pinning her to the wall...he didn't gaved her any opportunity to utter a word ...he just sealed his lips with hers...soon the kiss turned wild &  demanding his tongue traced her lips begging for the entrance which she freely gave..their tongues battled for dominance...no one was willing to loose it ...he dropped his hands and lifted her from ground...mahek wrapped her legs around his waist.. their mouths was still sealed ... Shaurya kept moving backwards till he was hit by the bed...he settled on the bed and mahek has settled in his lap...she could feel his erection against her hips ... they broked the kiss  when they needed  some air but soon he went down and started  nibbling ..sucking and licking her long neck..he was enjoying his moans when she was taking his name...Mahek managed to pull  out her gown to give him a better access and throw it on the floor...she unbuttoned his shirt which soon joined her gown.. Shaurya eyes fell on her juicy b**bs ...he couldn't remove his eyes..dammm mahek you have sexy ...he couldn't complete his words when she came near his ears ...hold it she ordered him... Shaurya was drunk in her beauty..he pulled down her bra and held started rubbing her one tits and used his mouth to suck the pink nipple of another...room was on fire ..she didn't let him move away from her ...and was holding him tightly by his neck..when he left some love bites near her neck she was busy biting his neck...they were lost in each other...he laid her on bed and came over on her...he kissed every part of her body...he pulled down his pants...the only thing now that in-between them was her panty ...he touched her sensitive part with his hand and realized that she was already wet...he just wanted to pull out that last things remaining on their body and go deep inside her ...he was still in his thoughts when he heard her saying.,..make me yours Shaurya in a drowsy voice ...the words hit him herd..he wanted to follow his heart but his mind stopped him...you want to make love with a girl who isn't in her senses just to let her know that she is beautiful?? He questioned himself...things would have been different is she was in her senses...and he wasn't even sure about his feelings towards her and most importantly he doesn't know if also feels something for him ...No you can't do that..his inner soul said to him...he quickly moved back ...but mahek pulled him on her...kya hua Shaurya?? You don't want to make me yours ?? She asked...Mahek it's not the right time...you need rest now ...she wasn't ready to let him go...he held him tightly to her chest...and kissed him again...her face suddenly fell on his shoulder and he realized she has fallen asleep...he took a deep breath...he made her wear her clothes and laid her in the bed and left the room...he went to his washroom and stood under the shower  ..he had  to mastur**te to calm down his manhood...when he stood near the mirror his inner soul questioned him...what the hell you were doing with that girl Shaurya ?? You brought her here to make her boxer ..not to make her mother of your kid...you will stay away from her now and have to pretend that nothing has happened in between them ..you have to hide your feelings atleast she win the championship..your confession at this time can break her dreams .she will loose her intrest in the game..No I can't take this risk ...he hit his hand on th mirror and blood stared ozzing out from his hands..he wanted ro punish himself more for the thing which he has donw ..he bandaged his hand ane went to maheks room ..amd cleaned the room as if nothing happened their ...mahek was sleeping like a baby ...he was about to leave the room but something pulled him towards her...he went near her and kissed her forehead...i love you mahek..he confessed his love to his sleeping beauty ..but i cant tell you about this right now...he said with a sigh...i have to be strict with you ..your old khadoos will be back from tommrrow he said spreading a hand in her hairs..she held his hand tightly...once she was in her deep slumber he pulled her hand and made her sleep comfortably and left the room...
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishtilove

Res...im first and no one is saying anything to me🀣

Mujhy update toh Karny deti πŸ˜†
AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
ResπŸ˜›
Unres πŸ˜›
Thanks for this hot and romantic update shams .πŸ˜›
It was beautifully written and their romantic encounter is beyond the words ..πŸ˜‰
Mehek feeling disconnected to her sport when ever she neers shaurya and he has sensed it too . 
And Nikki incidence was the last , that break mehek's patience and she feels jealous when she was around Shaurya .
I really like the part where shaurya was enjoying his dinner n mehek was fighting ...he was very right , she don't need him to save her . I really liked that part of the story . But this is not going well in mehek way and she ran out and get herself drunked. 
She is so innocent thinking of perfect figure and clothes to look beautiful and the girl ready to chop her hair too ... Thank to SSA he got in time .
And their confrontation of being Beautiful and paying attention .
Feeling pity for SSA ...he was accused of things which he was not into and finally he has to calm down her by kissing her ... That kissed me dialogue was really good πŸ˜‰
What to say about their romantic encounter ,,,, it was so beautifully wriiten and this time you write it deeply πŸ˜³
Generally boys are trapping girl like that but it was our boxer mehek who was not leaving SSA and keep him pushing to go further ... But I really like nothing more happened between them as this is not the correct time .
SSA was relieved when mehek finally slept off ... Otherwise mehek will definitely made him hers ... Poor soul was relieved πŸ˜ƒ
I loved his secret confession of love tooπŸ˜›
Now he will be back to his original self to Mehek ...khadoos Kumar ...I guess mehek will be hurt again to see his this side again . 
SSA has said that he pretend to Mehek that nothing has happened between them or will.mehek.remember anything from.her last night ,, she will guess the things from her body marks and may be she will.feel.guilty of the things she has done . 
I am.very eager to know the mehek's reaction ...πŸ˜‰
Surely their will be lot of tashan coming their way ...as SSA will keep her away willingly and she might end up in misunderstanding him .. I know you will.give perfect twist to this story πŸ˜Š
Please continue soon ...was missing you since morning πŸ˜›
And I am.glad that you are back with update πŸ˜Š
Thanks my dearie .😊
Thanks for  the PM tooπŸ˜‰

Edited by AD04 - 5 years ago
Mishtilove thumbnail
Blush emojis kya matla\b hai aapka???
abhi suru bhi nhi kia maine padna
Mishtilove thumbnail