Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Thabassum..

This guy just wants his son to win..so Shaurya shocked after knowing she is mehak. Wat abt mehak did sumthing striked her after hearing shaurya's name ?

No Thabu. This will be the root cause for her hatred towards Shaurya. Now when she meets him in the future and finds the truth I am sure she is going to insult him further and break him.Edited by josejen - 6 years ago
Aashna... thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

Thanks for the LU Krish πŸ˜Š

I can't wait for these kids to grow up and team together in love they will deal with that old hag Shaurya's dadi πŸ˜‘ I don't like interfering witches πŸ˜‘ I hate her more than the brain dead fathers πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Yes di u r right witchy daadi...and brain dead fathersπŸ˜†
Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ€— thanks kishu !
Guess the calm is over and the storm is quickly approaching πŸ˜•
Hold on to your seats folks and brace yourselves for the twists and turns that lye ahead .
Krishna537 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IsYaRoCHeR

Their friendship and even tashan have begins taking a huge turn on the story when they'll grow up. πŸ˜‰ But I found these duo to be so cute! πŸ˜³

Promo is doing amazing! Can't wait to witness the magic very soon!  And here the dad comes... Let's see what's coming for Mehek.

Thank you for the update, Krishu πŸ˜ƒ

Welcome Isya.  These two kids are really amazing . Friendship and thashan  wow so cute.   Me to eagerly waiting for the grown up meharya.  Their fathers  seemed more Villans for tgeir children only..
Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: josejen

No Thabu. This will be the root cause for her hatred towards Shaurya. Now when she meets him in the future and finds the truth I am sure she is going to insult him further and break him.

I agree with you Jen this explains the rivalry in the promo where Mehek flips Shaurya to the ground on campus
AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the LU Krish πŸ˜›
Again a wonderful episode ... But I didn't like what shaurya father did with mehek by informing her father .
OMG junior shaurya completed lost when he heard of mehek's name and he immediately relates it to his birth mark ... How cute and innocent he was looking when he tried to talk but no one let him . 
On other side mehek done a great job by knocking out shaurya but her lie come out very next moment . But still she did a great job in defending herself . 
SSA father already brewed the seed of MU between junior mehrya and it will continue till they grow up .. just a guess πŸ˜‰
Again junior mehrya rocked with their performances. πŸ‘
But no precap ... Only promo πŸ˜•
richasharma0991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 Loved the episodes.  Many good moments between  junior mehrya .
 I knew there will be rift between them and it will make to have some animosity towards shaurya in future  .
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the LU. The CVs are doing well thus far, and I have been more than impressed with these young ones' portrayal of young Shaurya and Mehek😊.

Looking forward to how this all progresses.

Krishna537 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashna...

Shaurya and Mehak's father both are brain dead in this seasonπŸ˜†

Thanks for the Lu diπŸ€—

Welcome Aashu πŸ˜Š
Really true aashu they are the only villains and shaurya  dadi too ..πŸ˜›
josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for update Kishu
The fathers are hell irritating. Jr. Mehrya tashan begins. These two cuties are doing wonderful job. Poor Jr. Shaurya he is not even allowed to talk. So the MU have already started between our Mehrya . I wonder what grown up Mehak will be upto when she identifies Shaurya she met in her childhood boxing match .